Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (25950 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Naijagram(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by peter0071(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Oga i dont understand you ooo.. Do you enjoy stress?? if yes...no wahala... if not, DUMP her sorry ass..

Why would you even start up what you cant continue? does she work? she doesn't know the value of what you re giving her... Throw her sorry ass out of your life mbok

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Autobot05: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Increase the amount you give her

304 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by JASONjnr(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Wait.....

You earn 400k and donates 100k monthly to a girl that is merely a girlfriend?

I suppose, if you channel the amount of money you dash your ungrateful gf into a business, you'd be having a bountiful profits. Or giving such to your parents will attract more blessings.... Innaaaaa, you chose to be a lover boy🙄

Asking us if you should breakup with her means you don't even know your right from your left .... You're confused whether to continue being a simp or to man up and plan for yourself and future.

You earn 400k and you don't have sense...🤔

336 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by seanery: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Letting ur gf knw ur income is a no no.
Na there u tk fuvk up

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Ynix(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

Just give her all your salary, reach out to your mom, dad and siblings to also add theirs. Then tell her that you don't mind that she double or triple date to meet her financial demands.

70 years old man your mumu never do you, take it to another level in 2024

Collect like 10 million naira loan and give to her

298 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Wainey: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Is she the one that got you that job?
Does she cook for you?
Does she sex you?
Does she wash your clothes and clean your house?
Is she welcoming to your family?
Does she talk about a future with you?
Is she 100% faithful to you?
Is she carrying your child in her womb?

If she meets all these, then she deserved the 100k monthly.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Offpointng: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2023
I think it's sheer selfishness and self centeredness for you to be dolling out just 100k to your Girlfriend monthly out of 400k fah??

And here you are talking bout peace? what peace a stingy person wan enjoy?? Give her 350k monthly and have peace nigga

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by luminouz(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

SIMP
SIMPDERMORT

N.B: Rubbish lying OP.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Dynamicboss: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2023
I believe by 2024, all these vague stories will not hit front page. By the way, how much are you giving your parents such that you are remitting 25% of your monthly income to an ungrateful, broke and hungry girl?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Chibuzoripob: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2023
sad u gave ur GF 100K every month from the 400k 😓😰? So,tell us how much u gave your parents/siblings undecided? How much do u save/invest in something? There are still people that sell land @ 600/700k and start building your own 🏠. WAKE UP,B4 U start soaking garrium sulphate kiss lipsrsealed cool.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Chibuzoripob: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2023
cool abeg! Nor mind us here,U are doing great and supporting your GF..Yes! That 100k is too low,make it 150/200k per month cool..

U go dey alright wen u start soaking GARRIUM SULPHATE and wear 1 boxer for 1 week cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Chibuzoripob: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2023
cool wink smiley LIFE PRESIDENT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STUPID/DUMB Men, NIGERIA cool

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by chymeze: 2:40am On Dec 27, 2023
At times I wonder whether the kinda stupid stories I read here are true. I mean how can a guy in his right senses spend over a 100k on a girl he's not married to? A girl who'd dump his silly arse for another guy at any moment. I wonder whether some persons just naturally walk around without brains.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Mcslize: 2:54am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

Read this my comment below in this thread if you love yourself. It will open your eyes to a mistake you have been making as a man in your parasitic relationship.

Read Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7948168/what-giving-girlfriend-december/5#127622566

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by sanya4good(m): 2:55am On Dec 27, 2023
Any girlfriend that demands money regularly or frequently from her boyfriend is not in love with him but rather she is in love with another man elsewhere who receives the money from her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by CandyOps(m): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Wainey:
Is she the one that got you that job?
Does she cook for you?
Does she sex you?
Does she wash your clothes and clean your house?
Is she welcoming to your family?
Does she talk about a future with you?
Is she 100% faithful to you?
Is she carrying your child in her womb?

If she meets all these, then she deserved the 100k monthly.

I liked your comment. But I had to unlike when I read your last paragraph you simp boy

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Wainey: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2023
CandyOps:

I liked your comment. But I had to unlike when I read your last paragraph you simp boy
I never cared about who liked my comment, I didn't even notice anyone liked the comment. you are irrelevant.

So if you think liking or unliking my comment is a big deal, then u are just as stupid as the OP.

Don't even worry about mentioning me, cos I never cared about that even

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Tboymessiah(m): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Na 40k work u dey do, no lie!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by CandyOps(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Wainey:
I never cared about who liked my comment, I didn't even notice anyone liked the comment. you are irrelevant.

So if you think liking or unliking my comment is a big deal, then u are just as stupid as the OP.

Don't even worry about mentioning me, cos I never cared about that even

Says someone who doesn't care about comments and likes.... then goes ahead to share a screenshot of accumulated comments and likes. Like WTF! LOL 😆

Smh. You simps are pathetic and no matter how bad you feel about being called a SIMP you're simply irredeemable. only a girl who's out to chop you clean can format your brainless pvssy-whipped head.

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by JapaNinja: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Chymeze my guy, me self dey wonder whether dem just dey yarn rust for all these Nairaland tory ni?!!!

@ OP: Why you dey selfish like dis? You dey get N400k salary and na only ordinary N100k you fit give your girl?

Make I give you correct advice wey go make am love you de more:

From now on, immediately you collect de salary, carry de whole N400k fiam give de girl. Love, blessings, promotion and prosperity go enter your life like Ogunpa flood.

Stupid nonsense!

chymeze:
At times I wonder whether the kinda stupid stories I read here are true. I mean how can a guy in his right senses spend over a 100k on a girl he's not married to? A girl who'd dump his silly arse for another guy at any moment. I wonder whether some persons just naturally walk around without brains.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Sucre6: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2023
-First of, she doesn't love you.

-Secondly, you ain't her main boyfriend, you are just a simp dishing out money like hot plates of party jollof

-you are wicked because I know for sure that you are not this nice to other people around you who really need thus money

-upon all these your money lavishing on her, she will still deny you sex anytime you don't give her money

-Better wake up from this self-inflicted suffering, you are dating a black hole 🕳️ sinking wealth, or simply put, bear bear bank, a bank of no withdrawal, better break up with her and use your life do better thing comes 2024. No say I know warn you, better go to ubunja and take the red pill before it's too late.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by rickleye: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

I have 2 words for you .
BREAK UP !
Break up Already !

I keep saying …
Are you her father or uncle or brother ?
It is not your responsibility to give her money until you are married or in a common law relationship.
You are investing in someone who at anytime can move on with no ROI.

Any responsible lady would not just ask for money but would contribute as well.

For me the signs are there that she is not matured enough. I would leave and find someone else.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by imagrg(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2023
To make her more faithful to you, please her minimum wage should be N200,000 monthly. That one sef na manage because she can even make it in one night out.

I give my girlfriend not less than N450k monthly for upkeep and she has become 75% faithful to me. Perhaps I have to increase it to N650k soon to gain her 85% loyalty.

For her to be completely loyal to you, please give her N350k from your N400k and manage the balance 50k. After all some people salary nor reach 50k sef, yet dem dey manage.

If you follow my advice, you go fvck toto tire but you will win an award of being the..

GREATEST SIMP IN THE WORLD!

Na her toto dey shark you. Dey dig hole wen rabbit nor dey! grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tuoyoojo(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2023
I would ask you this

What does she bring to the table

I already know she does not contribute financially to you,so I am going to go to the non financial aside

Sex doesn't count because na two of una dey enjoy that one

Like someone asked

Is she respectful
Is she submissive
Does she give you peace of mind
Can she cook
Is she a home maker
Does she have the tendency to be a good mother
Is she good with finances
If you are without a job, would she stick around
Does she like your family
Is she accountable
Can she offer good advice to u on deep issues

Those are in things that matter in marriage. Nor be orgasm and ta ta ta

If you suspect she is in for the money, just do this.tell her there is an issue with ur salary and you would not be paid this month, repeat again next month and the following month, then you may be able to convince yourself about ur hunch

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by fullnetwork: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

When you are not a child undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by imagrg(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Please don't listen to anyone who is asking you to dump this lady oh. Na because dem nor know how sweet her toto be to you.

After writing the first comment, my medulla oblongata later told me that this is the first time you are fvcking toto and that if they force you to leave this wh-ore now, you go go back to the use of Vaseline. But I can assure you that a more decent lady would come your way soon. Just dish this one and stick with the Vaseline show for now and save your hard-earned money, big boy.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Nicepoker(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2023
I pity you Op. That Jezebel will reduce your to nothing but rags. Kick her out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by eteebanky1: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Na chronic simp be this

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by duduade: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2023
The person you have with you is not a girlfriend but a gold digger

It would be better for you to enter 2024 single and focus on savings, doubling your hustle and finding true friendship and 💕 from a well brought up girl who won't be a liability than that thing called a shameless golddd digger

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Naijagram:

Brother,do you need to be told that a cobra is venomous and dangerous,when it rears up, spreading its hood?
She is displaying her red flags boldly and you are still hesitant.
Dump her now and find another woman,as soon as possible.
If you marry her, you will live to regret it because she will make you miserable, draining your financial bin like a vampire, and causing chaos over money.
Should you become broke and you lose your job ( God forbid), the Beelzebub in her will manifest fully.
She will maltreat you very well,start sleeping around for money and to feed her insatiable desire for material things.
Do the needful now.
Good luck.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.