Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (18843 Views)

A Female Pastor In Ghana Using Her Bre@st To Heal Her Church Members. ��‍♂️� / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Gofwane(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss..e go epp my unborn kids
ok oh, till then. I just pray it won't expire before you born Your pikin grin
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Gofwane:
ok oh, till then. I just pray it won't expire before you born Your pikin grin
e can't fit expire oh
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy grin give men your breast to suck at your own detriment.. they will squeeze(like they are squeezing every droplet of orange) ,suck(like their lives depends on it) and drain the nutritional value of it even before you say I do. making it look like a fried egg. instead of your breast to lift up it's eyes to heaven, it will be looking confidently at your shoe.
Hahahaha....
Oh lawd.
My lady u gat raw chills.
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
UNDERWEAR:
Hahahaha.... Oh lawd. My lady u gat raw chills.
lolsss..i can't help it dude

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by MovicVibe(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2017
apholaryn:
bros speak for yourself only o..I take God beg u.

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by MovicVibe(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss..i can't help it dude

Bad gal
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by apholaryn: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
MovicVibe:

Hehehehehehehehe
abi na
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Gistmania: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michelle55:
Bad gal, I read your comment from beginning to the end
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
old video, she only blast ladies wey love to call their bf baby but will not give them breast to suck.
She was like 'baby kill you there'
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
MovicVibe:

Bad gal
lolsss.. what made me a bad girl please?
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62852667:

Bad gal, I read your comment from beginning to the end
smile..and the only thing you can deduce from my comments so far is bad things?
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by habsydiamond(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy grin give men your breast to suck at your own detriment.. they will squeeze(like they are squeezing every droplet of orange) ,suck(like their lives depends on it) and drain the nutritional value of it even before you say I do. making it look like a fried egg. instead of your breast to lift up it's eyes to heaven, it will be looking confidently at your shoe.
yeepa. that Protagoras theorem..what looks up at the beginning must surely look down at the end.
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
habsydiamond:
yeepa. that Protagoras theorem..what looks up at the beginning must surely look down at the end.
lol..yeah I know that but not when it's cause of downfall ain't natural
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by habsydiamond(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..yeah I know that but not when it's cause of downfall ain't natural
it's true sha....the way some guys dey squeeze breast Na like make dem squeeze 300naira bread and turn am to 70naira own... some guys bad oo. won ma konra moyon ni.
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
habsydiamond:
it's true sha....the way some guys dey squeeze breast Na like make dem squeeze 300naira bread and turn am to 70naira own... some guys bad oo. won ma konra moyon ni.
lol..thank jah say you know wetin I dey talk about
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by MovicVibe(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Michelle55:

What is this one saying self? So it'll not help your bf or husband abi
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
MovicVibe:

What is this one saying self? So it'll not help your bf or husband abi
do I owe you any explanation whatsoever on whom I deem fit to give the breast to? I've stated my opinion and I see no reason why I should be under interrogation on why I choose to be like that.
Namaste!!!
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by MovicVibe(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Michelle55:
do I owe you any explanation whatsoever on whom I deem fit to give the breast to? I've stated my opinion and I see no reason why I should be under interrogation on why I choose to be like that.
Namaste!!!

Take for example I am your bf, you won't give me bre@st to suck. Choi, this one gidigan o
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by Michelle55: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
MovicVibe:

Take for example I am your bf, you won't give me bre@st to suck. Choi, this one gidigan o
..well you ain't my Bf so case closed
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by MovicVibe(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Michelle55:
..well you ain't my Bf so case closed
Simple English.... For example
Re: Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online by sataru001(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
call me on 08122199836 because am d only guy dat knw how to handle breast well and keep what ever that follow it secret and confidential...

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Parental Consent - Really Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.