Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (97905 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
I want to rent a billboard like this bt i want it in lekki grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Ikmontana1: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by FrankGiel: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
God bless your Union Ojay and the beautiful Dr. Tamilore faboya.. Catch yah at the wedding!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by ConcernedNL: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
As a man, this is the only proposal i have seen that touched me.

If a man finds the woman he knows with all his soul she is right, swimming across the ocean is small work.

Congratulations to Oj and Tammy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by showghan(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2017
No wonder.... see the guy face. Na mumu true true

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by gbenglex(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
This looks cool.... wish u guys the very best. am so happy for u and may God bless your UNION ijn

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
the whole scenario is so sweet nd romantic until I rememberd that the son of pdp fmr national chairman son also had a sweet beginning...naija..gals are now notorious for Killin their husbands....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
so na bilboard dis one de take propose......nonsense......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=860b8Inm7qM
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Curry30: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
See my guy Ojeezy. na so him don fat reach? anyway Gos bless una union ja re
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
You think say here na oyinbo man country? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by eventsms(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Education project materials and topics for students in Higher institutions visit http://easyprojectmaterials.net/ to download a free material
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
So na dis not so fine girl mk you rent billboard abi. If na better beauty wetn you go do? N abeg mk person no talk love o
he values the content more than the container, for only vain men think it takes a fine ass, standing boobs and pretty face to make a man have peace, vain and shallow minds only see the container but real men that know their worth look content and when they find it, they cherish it and value it

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2017
When people they hungry.. waste of money honestly
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by stevdnice(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2017
grin shocked how much d billboard cost? I wan do one for Buhari, cos I don tire for the man
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2017
/

Just like expensive weddings, I don't think this is necessary.

He probably loved the lady but I can bet he did this show for the wrong reasons.

/
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2017
c as e young, creativity dey flow in am. we need d young to rule ds country. ts d way to go
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
dem don turn celebrity be that....when they do anything from now on...it'll be captioned "man that proposes to girl with a bill board buys car for her"... Na wa...very easy to be a celeb in my obodo Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by salt1: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
acme6:
She is beautiful.

No hating but truth be told. She's not drop dead gorgeous. She's just an average Jane.
I think the man values his peace of mind more than physical attractiveness
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
The approach is clever, but my guy don't forget

The holes are loyal but they need servicing by different donors..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2017
deco22:
What if there was a another girl called Tammy in the same area that saw the billboard and her boyfriend is not yet ready to propose...

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by dee02(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Ori boy yi o pe oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Dimples. I love dimples.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by HawkToBar(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Nixiepie:
not so fine are getting married daily,stay there be looking for slay queen upanda shior......
Aunty, ��
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
HawkToBar:
Aunty, ��
aburo..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Most yes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by concho(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/

Just like expensive weddings, I don't think this is necessary.

He probably loved the lady but I can bet he did this show for the wrong reasons.

/
Poor man's mentality....
God will pick your call soon
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Lorbar(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2017
godunia:
Some people will be acting like Nigeria governors, after 8 years, it's only on bill board you find their achievements
Chisos shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by sisimmi: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
{In Trump's Voice} Fake news! There's no billboard at the place in CMS. Nice Photoshop job though. At least, he succeeded in fooling a couple of peeps. On the right of CMS is a motor-park that does not boast of any billboard.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by jackie35(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
HeWrites:
Let’s just say we LOVE this proposal in the heart of Lagos Island right next to the historic Cathedral.

“On Sunday evening @ojay_lagos proposed to his sweetheart, Tamilore Faboya, using an Elevate media Ng digital billboard.”

“Deeper than words, beyond right. Die for your love; beyond life.”

“These were thoughts on OJ’s mind when he was barreling down to Marina to propose to the love of his life. You see he had a plan to propose to Tammy at 6.30 and he was almost behind schedule.”

He met Tammy, 8 years ago, when he was in the University of Ibadan. Dating was not really on his mind, so you can guess that neither was marriage.

His friend had promised to introduce him to someone nice and he only obliged to be polite. However, the minute he saw those beautiful eyes and her captivating smile he just knew it, with every fiber of his being, that she was the one: his always, his forever.

At about 6.30pm on Sunday, 26 November 2017, OJ declared his love for again and his intention to spend the rest of his life with her or die trying on a billboard in Marina for the whole world to see.

He was bold enough to be unashamed about the depth of his affection, sincere enough to display the same for his friends and even the strangers of Marina to see and completely resolute enough to stay on his knees until she agreed to color his world by sharing the rest of her life with him as his wife.

It was the most honest and beautiful proposal deep set in the old city of Lagos with no one but them and everyone with them.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/more-photos-of-nigerian-guy-who.html

MAN: Always remember that you begged this lady to marry you, she is not desperate.

WOMAN: Always remember you accepted to marry him with joy, he's not forcing you to.

ME: I wish you happy marry(ied) life, you guys will enjoying youselves till you will be toothless.

NAIRALAND: AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.