Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (97906 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
just negodu

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Nixiepie:
not so fine are getting married daily,stay there be looking for slay queen upanda shior......
It’s not like I told you marriage was my problem.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
So na dis not so fine girl mk you rent billboard abi. If na better beauty wetn you go do? N abeg mk person no talk love o
am sure you are used to seeing your girlfriend wear makeup even while sleeping. shio!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
frenzyduchess:
he values the content more than the container, for only vain men think it takes a fine ass, standing boobs and pretty face to make a man have peace, vain and shallow minds only see the container but real men that know their worth look content and when they find it, they cherish it and value it
#word

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Jeezzz...
So romantic
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by baby124: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
So na dis not so fine girl mk you rent billboard abi. If na better beauty wetn you go do? N abeg mk person no talk love o
Your mama fine reach her?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by bitingcool: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
So romantic... i love it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
salt1:

No hating but truth be told. She's not drop dead gorgeous. She's just an average Jane.
I think the man values his peace of mind more than physical attractiveness
That average Jane is his priceless jewel.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by baddosky1: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ok...they will use billboard to propose to you then later cheat on you and beat/hack you to death.

Very soon, Tammy will end up like Maureen Adejo! Just wait and see!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4202265/olaoluwa-adejo-tortures-wife-death/2#62790049

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
baby124:

Your mama fine reach her?
I see you must be an idiot for calling my mum. And yes my mom n 3 sisters re more beautiful now can you please get the fvck outta my mentions.
Thank you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by labelle123(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
this is creative
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamfromlagos:

am sure you are used to seeing your girlfriend wear makeup even while sleeping. shio!
Nah am not about the makeup life.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by baby124: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

I see you must be an idiot for calling my mum. And yes my mom n 3 sisters re more beautiful now can you please get the fvck outta my mentions.
Thank you.
Post your mama and 3 sister picture here. I am sure they look like they escaped an ape pack. So e pain you reach? Yet you open your stinking mouth to insult another person's daughter and future mother. I am very sure she is prettier than your mother.idiot.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
concho:
Poor man's mentality....
God will pick your call soon

LOL.

I am very confident in my abilities and God rewards me abundantly.
I am too busy to be loafing aound waiting for God to pick my calls like some of you lazy suckers.

//
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by khristal87(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerians re jst going super-crazy every day, individual differences sha, i like to make my relationship, personal n family matters quiet and out f social media.....i dnt knw y, bt i jst like it dt way.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by concho(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

I am very confident in my abilities and God rewards me abundantly.
I am too busy to be loafing aound waiting for God to pick my calls like some of you lazy suckers.

//
In conclusion, God will pick your call soon bro........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
baby124:

Post your mama and 3 sister picture here. I am sure they look like they escaped an ape pack. So e pain you reach? Yet you open your stinking mouth to insult another person's daughter and future mother. I am very sure she is prettier than your mother.idiot.
Lol y not upload a picture of urslf first, Wonder Woman, defender of the voiceless. You freaking swine, i pity ur mum cos she raised a madafvkn fool. You faceless nitwit.

And me getting pained cos you called my mom ugly is like Dangote getting angry cos some poverty stricken unfortunate individual called him poor.

You have a brain den use it well.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Errica23: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Really Creative

feliz año nuevo 2018
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by OfficialHommy: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
"Not so fine girl" because she is not make-up baked? Unlike you, he's smart enough not to chase after bimbos.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
OfficialHommy:

"Not so fine girl" because she is not make-up baked? Unlike you, he's smart enough not to chase after bimbos.
“unlike me”? Nigga you don’t even know me so tf you tlkn about please?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Ugbavihi: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Na him pocket dey disturb ammm...
Money wey for help plenty poor nigerians na em person dey waste on meaningless things..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by tayewomi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Chris2863(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
And the girl is super ugly oo angry shocked embarassed. Well, Wetin concern me grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good and goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.