Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos (33533 Views)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Enugu city mall is almost completed

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2017
They say igboland is not developing and that igbos have all left igboland to develop Lagos...

Me, I say OK...

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Phyno shot down this stadium Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium(nick names the cathedral),to full capacity, to become the biggest concert in Africa...despite having a picture thread on it,it didn't make front page...if it were Olamide,davido or wiz boy, am sure your guess is as good as mine...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Even Ycee and Mayokun were initially nervous, to the extent that Ehiz of MTVbase had to help boost their confidence through hype cos they have never seen or performed in front of that kind of crowd before..it was like a dream come through. Especially for Mayokun...He couldnt hide his joy on his Instagram page

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Phynofest 2016 & 2017 was a record breaking back to back shut down.

This was even as the entrance ticket was between regular N1000 and VIP N15000, depending on the category you bought

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Enugu people, healthy and beautiful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Beautiful, Educated,Neat and Civilized people

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:06am On Nov 29, 2017
More

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2017
Enugu

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Multi storey buildings only

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Don't fucck with Enugu when it comes to properties

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2017
We don't show off with public institutions. We show off with what our people as a community have achieved for themselves

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2017
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
hornyofife:

You are comparing flooding, a natural disaster to poverty, a self inflicted disaster caused by laziness and poor hygiene of yoruba indigenes...

Look how backwards, uncivilized and rustic your towns and cities look....even with beautiful bridges and roads,they still look dirty, ugly and backwards because of that fundamental problem which is of no government fault but that of the oridinay citizens,which is laziness, poverty and poor hygiene....thats why you guys still poo openly because your houses don't have inbuilt toilets.

Despite all the advantages you guys had after the civil war, you couldnt make anything out of it...the igbos with 20pounds have rebuilt their cities and are buying up the avaliable choice land and properties in lagos,is that not shameful for a people that pride themselves as educated and sophiscated who love to show off with flamboyant weddings? You guys have all ran to Lagos and abandoned you other towns in Oshogbo,ife, ede,ogbomosho, Ondo, Gbongon, Saki, Iwo, ota,shagamu Ado ekiti, Akure, Abeokuta and ibadan

Remove Lagos, Yorubaland is backwards...#facts
[/s]Bros story for the pigs. When you were showing brown roofs of Ibadan you did not write epistle, when showing flood in osun, you did not put down long sermon. Bros, check the brown roof s of enugu n nsuka and deal with the flood pic. I don't care if it hurts you.
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
They say igboland is not developing and that igbos have all left igboland to develop Lagos...

Me, I say OK...
Who says igbos has left to develop Lagos, which Lagos self. No be una talk say una be people who develope Lagos and other part of the world grin
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
Don't fucck with Enugu when it comes to properties
So which part of enugu is this abi na me write am grin

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2017
With two branches of Ronan stores and the coming of Enugu city wall, added to polo park mall,Enugu now has four standard malls.

Yet they say igboland is not developing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
Phynofest 2016 & 2017 was record breaking back to back shut down.

This was even as the entrance ticket was between regular N1000 and VIP N15000, depending on the category you want...
Why you come dey show phynofest, na part of development be that grin
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
With two branches of Ronan stores and the coming of Enugu city wall, added to polo park mall,Enugu now has four standard malls.

Yet they say igboland is not developing
Answer this na, you dey fear grin, no be enugu be this?? grin

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Let them lament, it won't stop us

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Many are not even aware of the level of transformation that has taken place in igboland, in the pass few years

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
Let them lament, it won't stop us
Since you are ashamed to talk about it. Then goodnight. grin But seriously, I thought not brown roof in enugu sha not until I saw that. grin. OK night.
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Michael004:
Since you are ashamed to talk about it. Then goodnight. grin But seriously, I thought not brown roof in enugu sha not until I saw that. grin. OK night.

Compare that to this of Ibadan, the capital of South west,the home of skull mining...

That of Enugu is like comparing a plot of land to a whole state. The size of Ibadan brown roof is bigger than Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by horsepower101: 2:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Igbos really make me so proud. No group can comeback the way they did after the genocidal uncivil war.

6 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Even if it is homes that our people are building, it is better than nothing...it will not rust like afon..cities

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:12am On Nov 29, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:13am On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
Igbos really make me so proud. No group can comeback the way they did after the genocidal uncivil war.

That is why they are jealous and even more threatened by our rise and progress.

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2017
This is Awka, one of the youngest capital cities in Nigeria.younger than all the capital cities in the south west, except Ado ekiti which was created the same year with Awka. A city that stated from the scratch in 1991

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Aerial pictures of Igboland, always give me joy and reasons to believe God loves Igbo people specially

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Awka has taken over while Ado Ekiti is still in pre colonial era

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Cjrane2: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:

That is why they are jealous and even more threatened by our rise and progress.

This thread will give them a lot of sleepless nights.

Now Buhari's plan is to 'sell' all the electricity infrastructure ever built in the south and middle belt to abooki 'buyers' and use the money to build roads and railways in the northwest states.

6 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2017
More from awka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.