Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (10880 Views)

Is This My Friend's Business Growing Really Slow? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Krafty006: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
nice, learn how to make leather, suedes and other types of shoes, check my signature.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by handsomeyinka(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Pray for the business

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
If only they can do this...
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Flaghouse1: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2017
darkenkach:
Nigerians will never help you.

True to a considerable extent, friends will never help you grow in business rather they try and put bottlenecks on your ways to achieving success in business , just grow your business yourself without the input of jealous and envious acquaintances
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Ricmayak1: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2017
They will ignore your social media marketing posts but keep asking you for money. They are never concerned about how they can affect you positively but only how they can get from you.
We need mentality flush in this part of the world!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by lazygal: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2017
darkenkach:
Nigerians will never help you.

My state of origin is known as kill joy...if an indigene owns a business they won't patronize so that you don't grow they will instead go to another place no matter how far ..this is just an example of the bad bell,pull him down syndrome in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by omoagbeke(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2017
mattyobrian:
then they'll drop you like hot dodo when they're at d top. B wise when helping some so called friends who'll just use you for their selfish interest
See how some pple think chai!

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Nairalanders am a tailor, i can sew anything including that Ebuka agbada.

Make wuna come promote and patronize my business. Am base in Jos and i can deliver it to anywere. cheesy
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by ogeodi(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
pay cash after buying
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by omooba969(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
space for sale...........

How much?
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by omooba969(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
nony43:
I get things cheaper from other people than my friends. I don't always patronize my friends

They rip you off, isn't it? grin

Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Pearl05(f): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2017
mattyobrian:
then they'll drop you like hot dodo when they're at d top. B wise when helping some so called friends who'll just use you for their selfish interest

You have devilish mind. Just patronize your friends that renders goods and services that you need at a fee. You are thinking of dropping you when they are at the top. What will you be doing at the bottom if I may ask you? Na ur type go owe someone #3500 for 3 months. Change.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by K024(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2017
mattyobrian:

When that happens, just count is as one of the good things you have done for humanity and pray that you do not behave like that when it's your turn.
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
omooba969:

How much?
6 k
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by salesforce: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Why
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by bodekom92(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:
Nairalander you can support my ministry by contacting me for the following services: website/blog development,
Graphics work,
Any Computer related issues,
you can learn the following:
AutoCAD
MAYA
Programming
Video Editing e.t.c
Bonus....

Learn photoshop and CorelDRaw for just 5k holla if you're interested (5k only applicable to those living within Akure)
Thank you.. help move my ministry forward
let me add you on whatsapp, or you add me, either way...zero eight one zero three seven zero two two eight two
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by Offpoint: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
bodekom92:
let me add you on whatsapp, or you add me, either way...zero eight one zero three seven zero two two eight two
your number is not complete
Re: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business by SirLakes: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Don't buy on credit from them

Don't go to them to borrow money

Ways You Can Help Yourself In Business

Don't sell on credit (paste on your door No Credit today, Don't Come Again)

Don't borrow anyone money (amount that you can't dash out).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time / GOAT FARMING BUSINESS In Nigeria – All You Need To Know / Get The Firstbank Share Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.