Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! (2132 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / Mature Advise From Experienced People Needed / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Looool.
this isn't funny...
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
kisskisskisscheesy The sun has no hiding place.
Lolz.. Exactly sis
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind chill.. You're 100% safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Homeboiy: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind:
I didn't say she's std, I am only being careful...

Its a shame to fúck a girl and not satisfy her

Make sure her pussy turns red undecided
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind:
this isn't funny...
I'm sorry beht I can't help it.By the way, I thought you were part of the no sex till wedding night gang.sad
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Lolz.. Exactly sis
Goodnight,sleep well.kisssmiley
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Goodnight,sleep well.kisssmiley
Goodnight dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I'm sorry beht I can't help it.By the way, I thought you were part of the no sex till wedding night gang.sad
I swear...I regret it!

It's just over hyping that pushed me...
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
RareKind chill.. You're 100% safe
thank God...

I'd have posted this yesterday but shame wouldn't lemme embarassed

I just wanted someone to tell me what you just told me...thank you dear.
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

Its a shame to fúck a girl and not satisfy her

Make sure her pussy turns red undecided
that'd be my wife to be then...
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Kimcutie: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol yeye boy. you don't have any problems.
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind:
I swear...I regret it!

It's just over hyping that pushed me...
Too late to regret.Goodnight.
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by adontcare(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
CheedyJ:

Y are u being so soft on him na? He's a very very very big fat Idioooooooooooot
I concur ten times
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind:
thank God...

I'd have posted this yesterday but shame wouldn't lemme embarassed

I just wanted someone to tell me what you just told me...thank you dear.
You're welcome dear..
Good night
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Too late to regret.Goodnight.
not too late sha... At least, it didn't get further than that... I'm really impressed with my self.
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
You're welcome dear..
Good night
oh sleep tight my lady smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Lol yeye boy. you don't have any problems.
the emboldened was all I needed...thanks bro smiley
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by youngfocus(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
RareKind:
I'm a guy, a very young and comfortable guy. What I'm about to seek advice/answers on is not something of a joke to me... Please read on.

I have so many ladies/girls who crush on me, most of em are my seniors, I never experienced sex all my life, but I talk about it a lot and do sex chat a lot too... But recently, I was pestered too much by this lady, she says all times She'll be the first person I ever have sex with, I didn't know anything would occurs between us because there's not a day I don't refuse sexual advances from ladies even those older than I am.

Now on Sunday, this particular lady called to be permitted to pay me a visit, she made it known via call that she wants us to have sex when she comes, honestly, I was feeling funny that Sunday and fell for it. So I told her I'd come to her place instead, then I assured her I'd get the condoms when coming and she said OK.

I got to her place, she already put drinks and a meal on the table, she had coconut oil as lubricant...but before I started with the meal, the light went out...

I'll just cut it short; we were about having sex, I requested for a Mouth Gig which she did and I just couldn't cum from that, I asked her to take off her cloths, which she did... I almost fell for that body my goodness! I have never lost such control before! Perhaps because I was feeling the moment undecided {her butt and pussy were very meaty and her stomach is a 27...

I started fuckinng her with the condom, she was pulling my skin tightly on every thrust I make, I just couldn't stop saying "sorry" but then, I wasn't feeling anything! I withdrew and got up to leave, (I mean, this is my first sex and people talk about this all the time, it wasn't as sweet as I thought it'd be.) She then requested I take off the condom, but I said no! Never! But then she gave her reason being that she wasn't gonna enjoy it well with the condom on and I wasn't gonna enjoy it either... I still stood my my No! For an answer. We tried to have sex again (with a condom), this time, doggy. I enjoyed that a tiny bit but stopped half way cos I can do that and never cum all day cry

She then got sad, covered her body in sheets. I layed with her on bed and touched her body parts, slid a finger into her and she was very wet... But I can't have sex without a condom cos I trust nobody.. The only hurtful thing she said was (you knew you can't finish something yet you started it) I only replied with (you forced me to do it, so its not entirely my fault.)

Now my only fear is this, I didn't suck her, not even her nipples, I didn't even kiss her, I used 2 different condoms the 2 times I penetrated her, DO I STAND A CHANCE OF CONTRACTING ANY STDs FROM MY ACTIONS?

pls someone answer me cos I don't intend to try sex outside marriage again...NEVER!

it av been proving one can contract any std through mouth gig best way go get urself tested instead of lamenting here,stay off of sex my brother d day I was disflower was d day I had sex last,cos I got to know it notin waiting of greater energy,to any cum u cum my brother u just spit 0.03% of or destiny away, go do test and save ur self from all dis pain
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Papaaldrich: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
adontcare:
Idiot

confirm idiotic
Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by megareal: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Relax guy, you are fine.

But stay off sex if you can. It's all in the hype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! by Marshalxv(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Op go back and satisfy that girl
Take tm or baby oku embarassed
Buy skin to skin condom since u know say she carry std
Haba,which one is skin to skin condom again?
pls enlighten me biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Shocked To See Pampers Washed To Be Reused(photos) / What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.