Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? (2134 Views)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by QueenBec: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2018
since many of us are still single, now is the right time to choose a pet name for your spouse, cause it helps lubricate relationships.

So I'll call him depending on the tribe I marry if it's yoruba= Ololufemi, Igbo=Nkem, Hausa= undecided
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
His name na, abi e no get name again? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by richythePH(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
my wife!! undecided

babe z more appropriate though

"babe i'm off to work"
"babe i'm hungry o"
"i wanna eat your kutchie babe"
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by QueenBec: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
it's not romantic nah
Blackhawk03:
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Any romantic name apart from "daddy wa"

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Her name angry
I maybe nice but I don't do romantic shii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:
I like you, you keep it real cool
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by izzou(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
I'm comfortable calling people by their names and i love it when people call me by my name

No matter how i try to use sweetheart, sugar, darling and blah blah blah, just be ready to be hearing your name from my mouth most of the time grin

I 'm weird cry

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by IAMSASHY(f): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2018
undecided I shall b changing his name like clothes according to his attitude,2day I may cul hm my heart beat,2moro maybe papa Joseph
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Shayneward1: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2018
When we get married first.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
QueenBec:
it's not romantic nah

Not romantic? Wait till you hear me call the name na, all his bolololo dada wee scarra. tongue kiss
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Elparaiso(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Her name. Or is she losing her name?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
I like you, you keep it real cool

Lol. I don't fancy those yamayama names except I'm playing around sha. I prefer the real name, I mostly call the name in full sef. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Peachess(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
His name I guess
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by roarik(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
baby
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Henitan24(f): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
For me pet names are not planned... it comes from the dept of my emotional feelings for the person.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by izaray(f): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Bush gal tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Emac34: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
that should be when am married not now cool
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Obim.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Snow02: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
b*tch
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by donstan18: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. I don't fancy those yamayama names except I'm playing around sha. I prefer the real name, I mostly call the name in full sef . kiss kiss

Because, he commended your realness, u kum add dis kyn like.

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by HeWrites(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
Her name angry
I maybe nice but I don't do romantic shii.
Same here bro grin
Romantic ko Lunatic ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by HeWrites(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
My special Hoe angry
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Iya shukura or mama simbi
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
My splendor sad
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
My splendor sad

Check out my signature honey
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Check out my signature honey

You seems like someone I know from Aba
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You seems like someone I know from Aba

Might,,am living @ ogbor-hill

So,,my life revolves at aba/ogbor hill
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Might,,am living @ ogbor-hill

So,,my life revolves at aba/ogbor hill

Ok maybe tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Ok maybe tongue

Yaya,,anyway my signature #ladies wears include(up ND down like native/senator)
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Yaya,,anyway my signature #ladies wears include(up ND down like native/senator)

I will alert you when I need them tongue
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I will alert you when I need them tongue

I concur

Looking forward 4 a transaction with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrong Number / Women And Sex: Apart From Sex, What Can A Lady Offer A Man? / What Can #1500 Do For You That You Will Cherish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.