Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? (1001 Views)

Ladies: To Get Married Quickly, You Must Stick To Only Open Relationships / Many Relationships Today Are Codedly Open-relationships / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
First of all I admit I've had many relationships
I admit most of those relationships ended after few months and the ones that stayed longer was because i decided not to investigate.

You may be wondering why so many relationships and why I couldn't keep a relationship longer. Trust me, I'm not seeking perfection or an angel but just someone who can be sincere and trustworthy, a woman you can just be real. Here are my findings and from my stats, 9 out of 10 Nigerian girls will cheat on you as long as you ain't looking and no matter how had to pound her or provide for her. I didn't just pick my stats from the blues, it's from the experiences I've had. I have dated quiet ones, innocent looking ones, the ones that will swear you are their life, the ones that will cry and profess unconditional love, the ones you nail and they tell you you are the best, name it... They are all cheats. My saying 9 out of 10 is just to make reservations, it would have been 10/10.

I usually don't monitor or investigate a girl until we get very serious and I'm sure the person has seen my commitment and show some commitment. Just a few apps and I'm in the Centre of their conversations from whatsapp to calls cry cry cry these girls all cheat, some leave your house after all the nice times, caring, money and all then immediately hit up their other side cocks. They go to weddings, hook up immediately and start building more relationships, they wipe convos clean, wipe call and text logs even if you aren't the type that check their phones. If you think you have a faithful woman you must be very mad..... I mean very very mad (don't even argue you are a mad person) and if you think otherwise then I will proof you wrong in just 2 weeks.

Wives? Probably more coded and less cheating ish... A few select don't cheat at all (where do I get this stats?).... I've seen shiiit, I've done shiiits.

Okay this isn't a thread to bash our girls, I'm just stating the obvious with 100% accuracy.

How about men? Like the same group of girls say "men are dogs" "men are scum" "men are all the same" "they will always cheat". The good thing is we accept all those names, we admit we mess up but how about you ladies? Will you ever admit you cheat? The ones you think don't cheat are the ones you decide not to monitor or yet to catch.

Now it comes to these questions;

why don't people accept open relationships?
Why does it sound awkward to people when both parties are likely going to cheat except a very few?
Why do people act saintly?
If you are a cheat why pretend like you don't cheat?
Why act heartbroken if you also cheat?

Does love exist? Yes, but that thing you feel in a relationship isn't love grin it's nonsense.

After all my findings I came to a conclusion that will help people live longer and have a healthier relationship.

1. Never trust anyone but if you have to then do it blindly (the Bible says "put your trust in God"wink

2. If you must be in a relationship please remove that nonsense called love from your deceptive brain. You can like someone, respect them, help each other and be humble. That's enough to create that illusion called love but it's not.

3. Stay hardened, wear your seatbelts, helmet, sheen guard and make sure your shock absorber functions properly. Anything can happen, don't just be caught off guard.

4. Don't check your partner's phones. What you may see will proof the devil is just a learner but if you have to then do as long as you've applied rule number 3.

5. Use your instincts and intuitive mind.

6. Don't be broke. It's the root of all evil... Make money and make more money, it's your shock absorber.

Men are cheats, ladies are cheats... Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by LuciferChristi: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pocohantas come to mind.

A serial cheat that has the nerve to bash fellow cheats.

Disgusting!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Pocohantas come to mind.

A serial cheat that has the nerve to bash fellow cheats.

Disgusting!

She only died at 21.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Men cheat, women cheat, TRUE.

Women have come to terms with cheating men, as long as he provides. Though lots of them will argue this, but it is the reality.
Now, what we need is for men to also be tolerant of their cheating girlfriends/wives. Makes everybody dey cheat dey do.
Once this is achieved, open relationships would kick off.
Everyone will live in peace, HOPEFULLY wink.

skywalker240:

So what should men come to terms with ?
give me a sensible reason?

As long as she is still submissive and carrying out her wifely duties. Keep her wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most of the relationship we practice in nigeria is open relationship so dis ur question is kinder unnecessarycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Let us practice open relationships in Nigeria.. Who is in?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
The only way I'd support open relationship is if there is mutual agreement between both partners. Although i still consider it a waste of time and emotions. (No matter how much we try to sugar coat things, Open relationships never last or lead to something strong).

Personally, i can't be involved in an open relationship. I don't cheat, I'd rather walk out. I hardly love so i don't have lots to give or share with more than one. So you can't blame me if i kick against cheating or sharing.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Women have come to terms with cheating men, as long as he provides. Though lots of them will argue this, but it is the reality.
Now, what we need is for men to also be tolerant of their cheating girlfriends/wives. Makes everybody dey cheat dey do.

A lady must accept she cheats then come to terms with her real self before someone who wants to tolerate her will. The moment there are denials, dual personality just to look trustworthy then problems begin to come in.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
Let us practice open relationships in Nigeria.. Who is in?

They won't accept openly but would practice it secretly and pretend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
1x2x3:

They won't accept openly but would practice it secretly and pretend.
true that
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
1x2x3:

A lady must accept she cheats then come to terms with her real self before someone who wants to tolerate her will. The moment there are denials, dual personality just to look trustworthy then problems begin to come in.

Bros, when some ladies make statements like "I can't put all my eggs in one basket"...what do you think it means? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Bros, when some ladies make statements like "I can't put all my eggs in one basket"...what do you think it means? grin

grin but they rather use the line "All men are cheat" when a man does same.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

YIMU
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2018
as a single man.i had over 33 serious girlfriends,50 random chicks,26 a call away girls,over 50 women manized me.in one particular day i slep with 13 girls..which earned me the don juan tittle...naim guys still dey kill dem sef for one public toilet....guys make una fu*k toitoi...no love.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by gonkin(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2018
1x2x3:
First of all I admit I've had many relationships
I admit most of those relationships ended after few months and the ones that stayed longer was because i decided not to investigate.

You may be wondering why so many relationships and why I couldn't keep a relationship longer. Trust me, I'm not seeking perfection or an angel but just someone who can be sincere and trustworthy, a woman you can just be real. Here are my findings and from my stats, 9 out of 10 Nigerian girls will cheat on you as long as you ain't looking and no matter how had to pound her or provide for her. I didn't just pick my stats from the blues, it's from the experiences I've had. I have dated quiet ones, innocent looking ones, the ones that will swear you are their life, the ones that will cry and profess unconditional love, the ones you nail and they tell you you are the best, name it... They are all cheats. My saying 9 out of 10 is just to make reservations, it would have been 10/10.

I usually don't monitor or investigate a girl until we get very serious and I'm sure the person has seen my commitment and show some commitment. Just a few apps and I'm in the Centre of their conversations from whatsapp to calls cry cry cry these girls all cheat, some leave your house after all the nice times, caring, money and all then immediately hit up their other side cocks. They go to weddings, hook up immediately and start building more relationships, they wipe convos clean, wipe call and text logs even if you aren't the type that check their phones. If you think you have a faithful woman you must be very mad..... I mean very very mad (don't even argue you are a mad person) and if you think otherwise then I will proof you wrong in just 2 weeks.

Wives? Probably more coded and less cheating ish... A few select don't cheat at all (where do I get this stats?).... I've seen shiiit, I've done shiiits.

Okay this isn't a thread to bash our girls, I'm just stating the obvious with 100% accuracy.

How about men? Like the same group of girls say "men are dogs" "men are scum" "men are all the same" "they will always cheat". The good thing is we accept all those names, we admit we mess up but how about you ladies? Will you ever admit you cheat? The ones you think don't cheat are the ones you decide not to monitor or yet to catch.

Now it comes to these questions;

why don't people accept open relationships?
Why does it sound awkward to people when both parties are likely going to cheat except a very few?
Why do people act saintly?
If you are a cheat why pretend like you don't cheat?
Why act heartbroken if you also cheat?

Does love exist? Yes, but that thing you feel in a relationship isn't love grin it's nonsense.

After all my findings I came to a conclusion that will help people live longer and have a healthier relationship.

1. Never trust anyone but if you have to then do it blindly (the Bible says "put your trust in God"wink

2. If you must be in a relationship please remove that nonsense called love from your deceptive brain. You can like someone, respect them, help each other and be humble. That's enough to create that illusion called love but it's not.

3. Stay hardened, wear your seatbelts, helmet, sheen guard and make sure your shock absorber functions properly. Anything can happen, don't just be caught off guard.

4. Don't check your partner's phones. What you may see will proof the devil is just a learner but if you have to then do as long as you've applied rule number 3.

5. Use your instincts and intuitive mind.

6. Don't be broke. It's the root of all evil... Make money and make more money, it's your shock absorber.

Men are cheats, ladies are cheats... Q.E.D

Yeah I've been there. Im still here. Sometimes i just hate the experience. Its why i try not to think about it. Every girl has a stain on her profile. Note open relationships are not advisable cuz the other dude may be a host to an illness and you know girls are the carriers. Cheating isnt in my ledger nor would I accept the idea im sharing my girl with someone. Im with u but i would say 9.5/10 are cheaters.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by donjobill: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

It means they need shock absorbers to fall on to, in case they're suddenly left alone to fall. cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by donjobill: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2018
In this case, the phrase " for better and for worst " would be replaced by " convenience ". People who cannot fit in for the former lifestyle would then have option with the latter.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2018
gonkin:

The whole ish is tiring but we just have to accept and keep going.

Yeah I've been there. Im still here. Sometimes i just hate the experience. Its why i try not to think about it. Every girl has a stain on her profile. Note open relationships are not advisable cuz the other dude may be a host to an illness and you know girls are the carriers. Cheating isnt in my ledger nor would I accept the idea im sharing my girl with someone. Im with u but i would say 9.5/10 are cheaters.

The remaining 0.5 percent are still virgins grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
donjobill:
In this case, the phrase " for better and for worst " would be replaced by " convenience ". People who cannot fit in for the former lifestyle would then have option with the latter.

Where's my boss and mentor Ms. Shaybebaby. The idea of open marriage is now being given thought in some circle. cool

That's the reality cos finding out hurts more.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
donbachi:
as a single man.i had over 33 serious girlfriends,50 random chicks,26 a call away girls,over 50 women manized me.in one particular day i slep with 13 girls..which earned me the don juan tittle...naim guys still dey kill dem sef for one public toilet....guys make una fu*k toitoi...no love.

Your brainbox dey malfunction I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by gonkin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
1x2x3:

The remaining 0.5 percent are still virgins grin
Virgins? I thought they were extinct
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
skywalker240:

She wants men to come to terms that's they cheat as long as they don't provide.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Edited: So this topic pops up 2 days after I open this thread...... Guess what? Women are hammering the point that a lady shouldn't put all her eggs in one basket.

https://www.nairaland.com/4659821/ladies-should-backup-boyfriends-joro
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Edited: So this topic pops up 2 days after I opened this thread...... Guess what? Women are hammering the point that a lady shouldn't put all her eggs in one basket.

https://www.nairaland.com/4659821/ladies-should-backup-boyfriends-joro
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
1x2x3:

She wants men to come to terms that's they cheat as long as they don't provide.
If thats the case, how about the ones that still cheat even when the guy provides heaven and earth?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

As long as she is still submissive and carrying out her wifely duties. Keep her wink
it is finished grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by 1x2x3: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy
skywalker240:

If thats the case, how about the ones that still cheat even when the guy provides heaven and earth?

Whether you provide or not they will do the same ish. If you work your a.ss off 247 to provide all she wants in life she complain you don't spend enough time with her, all you do is work and money isn't everything so what happens next? She cheats with a jobless dude who chats with her always.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
1x2x3:
cheesy

Whether you provide or not they will do the same ish. If you work your a.ss off 247 to provide all she wants in life she complain you don't spend enough time with her, all you do is work and money isn't everything so what happens next? She cheats with a jobless dude who chats with her always.
Mentally confused folks, if you asked me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Woe A Lady Successfully / Hookup In Warri / If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.