Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

"Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie (10553 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by kay29000(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2017
It is not getting harder. It is already hard. But I am sure we will soon get out of this.

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Lomprico2: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Oga olubunmi

No more free money

Full stop

You for no show face for this thread at all! Now see as u dey disgrace yourself.

Olubunmi campaigned vigorously against GEJ!!
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Itzurboi(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2017
The president is not REALLY the problem, it all lies in the hands of our representatives at the federal, state and local level.... Behind every successful govt, there are good representatives at different level of govt...
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Buharimustgo: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:
This man doesn't want a Statue in Imo state Or is it because there's no more free monies to share and do some merriment? Nigeria was on the blink of being placed on Amazon for sale. If not for the timely intervention of Buhari been elected President, Jonathan and his crew in government were hell bent on selling Nigeria. Buhari may have had his down sides but he is still one of the best President Nigeria has ever had. He has tried his best to rescue Nigeria from complete collapse. Let's appreciate this Man to some extent. They complain of no salaries, sufferings and life getting harder. A number of times he has tried to bail the state out with funds and what has the governors done with the fund? My state governor carries out screening each time salaries are to be paid. Since he became a governor, he does screening every month before paying, yet he doesn't pay those he successfully screens. If you want to say my governor is an APC member so the failure is in them APC, then i ask, how about Fayose? whom all men should have used to compare with other APC governors owing to way he attacks the APC for doing poorly, Himself and my governor i can't say which is better. And so is it with other Governors too. Throwing the blame of Suffering at Buhari all the times speaks no meaning. If this governors were as well complimenting his efforts, the suffering would be less. Some governors are not helping matters. Talk to the Governors too, ask them questions. Why is it like this, the Funds you've been collecting as bailout, the funds you've borrowed from external sources what have you done with them? Buhari has tried and he is doing his best to alleviate the suffering of the people.

You can see nobody like your comment,because it shows your level of educational background

2 Likes

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Sunmolar(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Omooba77:

http://punchng.com/life-getting-harder-for-nigerians-under-buhari-says-okogie/
This is the era of change. We're used to the crumbs that falls from the tables of corrupt individuals, so let's adjust to the tone of the uprightness and find a better way to live and glorify God.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Great2017: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:
This man doesn't want a Statue in Imo state Or is it because there's no more free monies to share and do some merriment? Nigeria was on the blink of being placed on Amazon for sale. If not for the timely intervention of Buhari been elected President, Jonathan and his crew in government were hell bent on selling Nigeria. Buhari may have had his down sides but he is still one of the best President Nigeria has ever had. He has tried his best to rescue Nigeria from complete collapse. Let's appreciate this Man to some extent. They complain of no salaries, sufferings and life getting harder. A number of times he has tried to bail the state out with funds and what has the governors done with the fund? My state governor carries out screening each time salaries are to be paid. Since he became a governor, he does screening every month before paying, yet he doesn't pay those he successfully screens. If you want to say my governor is an APC member so the failure is in them APC, then i ask, how about Fayose? whom all men should have used to compare with other APC governors owing to way he attacks the APC for doing poorly, Himself and my governor i can't say which is better. And so is it with other Governors too. Throwing the blame of Suffering at Buhari all the times speaks no meaning. If this governors were as well complimenting his efforts, the suffering would be less. Some governors are not helping matters. Talk to the Governors too, ask them questions. Why is it like this, the Funds you've been collecting as bailout, the funds you've borrowed from external sources what have you done with them? Buhari has tried and he is doing his best to alleviate the suffering of the people.
How is Buhari the best president Nigeria has ever produced? Can you substantiate your claim with the sterling performance that made it so?

The respected clergy said things are getting harder for Nigerians and that cannot be the change that made Nigerians to vote for him and his party. Do you have facts to prove his claim wrong?

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Sunmolar(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:

You can see nobody like your comment,because it shows your level of educational background
grin
Buharimustgo:

truth is a bitter pill people find it hard to swallow
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by nonut: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:
Useless Gospel by a chronic zombie.

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by eben28(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
benuejosh:
[/s]

Trash....

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by NgHealth(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:

He has not tried enough and he is certainly not doing his best. The problem most Nigerians have with this administration is that they boasted of the impossible!

Any sane human being must have since realized that Solving the various Nigerian issues would take time.

But APC and Buhari instead of maintaining this truth, came with an instant change agenda that is an insult to us all .

Now all Nigerians are saying is, fulfill your promises or in our eyes no matter your best effort or intentions, it would still come out as a terrible lie and failure.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by PointZerom: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:

So many nonsense in one post.

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by columbus007(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2017
He just spoke the truth,but a lot of people are condemning him,buhari sheep's they know his voice and they follow him,mental slavery on our people,nigerians do think with their head downward,like a d.ick undecided
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Itzurboi(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:

he does not need the like(s), he said something reasonable which you cannot comprehend because of your SAW DUST brain.... If a child refuse to perform well, is it the teacher's fault, have you try to find out how the parent, or society at large might be affecting the child performance. Now relate it to this scenario, am not saying PMB is a saint, but like is said, the feathers of a fowl doesnt make people see that the fowl sweats.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by AnanseK(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2017
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk(He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly jumpstart your memories with the following words;
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

*WHERE ARE THE WAILERS?*

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted.
Copied by Yazid T.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Those bail out are rightly the states fund .... Mr. President is not and has not done them any favour by giving them their dues from the over invoicing they experienced in their respective accounts.

When writing about who finished the country give instances ... It helps build a credible case .... Jonathan sold the country or would have sold the country is of no meaning ...Give details

benuejosh:
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Jerrypolo(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:

I hate to call people's personal opinion rubbish......
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by bionixs: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:
oga,are you ok.just a question sir
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:

Mumu talk
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by dheilaw1(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
OBIGS:
It will never be well for people that voted buhari to power. And for people who still plan on voting him 2019, you are evil
and it shall not be well with your entire household who condemn a man who has come to rescue Nigeria from 16 years of PDP misrule. oloriburuku sombori
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Omooba77: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Sunmolar:

This is the era of change. We're used to the crumbs that falls from the tables of corrupt individuals, so let's adjust to the tone of the uprightness and find a better way to live and glorify God.

May be you were eating from the crumbles...My take has reduced; fuel price and other basic things like rice, beans and so on increased astronomically.

People cant afford to go to hospitals . Eating two meal per day is becoming a challenge to many families
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Oga olubunmi

No more free money

Full stop

Your comments sometimes make me wonder if you have cerebral palsy.
Do Catholic Bishops collect 'free money' from government too ?
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Sunmolar(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Omooba77:

May be you were eating from the crumbles...My take has reduced; fuel price and other basic things like rice, beans and so on increased astronomically.

People cant afford to go to hospitals . Eating two meal per day is becoming a challenge to many families
Maybe you're still waiting for a perfect government to make things better for you. Maybe you should ook up to God who created all things to help you. He can do all things.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Flyingngel(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Cannonleo post:
am not in her finances or know her financial history to exonerate here, but know she received a whole lot of cash as donations ,poltical and normal, am not to surprised as far as oga jona has no account outside Nigeria, kids attended schools here. Relatives were treated and died here, it tells a lot.

But No concrete jaw breaking evidence has be released by the effc except media routs so why must they be playing tit for tat on the account ish.

OK bro.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by blaqoracle: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Omooba77:

http://punchng.com/life-getting-harder-for-nigerians-under-buhari-says-okogie/
this man precided over christianity that created poverty in the land. Instead of this failed bishop to add his voice to raging issue of tithing, he has jumpped into a political arena, where he is a neophyte. it is very evident that buhari's govt has blocked all the loopholeps from where these prophet of baal festered their nest. these demonic christian want pdp to come back so that the looting continue.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:

mtchew!
The you still remember when he said,"I will helup and vyt kworupshion".
Bro, someone who is corrupt like him can't fight corruption no matter what.

Buhari has failed us.
NB: One Nigeria is a crime against humanity.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by donshaddow(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
An old woman of almost 70 years was just complaining when i went to buy egg from her.
She said things are extremely difficult that pple hardly buy her goods any.
We just prayed that buhari doesn't come back again, then she said amen.

1 Like

Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
And why is this thread in the Religion section ? ?
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by Exumasdas: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2017
This Buhari matter don tire me. Anything we see in this country during the course of APC rule shld be put on Tinubu head and all those who voted a less educated person to power.
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by donqx: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2017
tru
Re: "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie by musa234(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
benuejosh:
baba has not lived up to expectations.. He has let down many of us here in the north, the suffering is too much Mr benue boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe? / Is It Wrong For Churches To Wed Couples With Pregnant Brides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.