Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,182 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? (659 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by willspark(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2010
your closs friend would never slark because if he/she slark they lark so all they do is to use every opportunity that come their way. The question is that what else do u have in mind when u call ur bf/gf closs friendz.
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by Mruzoh1: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2010
there is no big deal in it, do you think that girl is for you alone?

your name is never attached to her body until you engage her with a ring
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by willspark(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2010
Mr uzoh:

there is no big deal in it, do you think that girl is for you alone?

your name is never attached to her body until you engage her with a ring
Even when engage her with a ring she would never slark when she see your closs friendz why?

Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by xavier3(m): 4:56am On Mar 27, 2010
I cant give out my girls number to a friend as that would be risky. some boys are dogs and will hump anything in skirt even if its branded with your name in gold as they would like a piece of the forbidden fruit. But i do have numbers of my GF's girlfriends. i dont call nor text them as they are conc playas. dem dey play boiz like tenten. if i make mistake flash their number dem go think say i'm game and ready for a round of cheating session.
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by ayettymama(f): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2010
if the frend is mutual

theres nuffin wrong with it
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by willspark(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

if the frend is mutual

theres nuffin wrong with it
Do u think that the word mutual is still in existence? Any way I pray so.
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by iice(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2010
Jeez. . .
Yeah i can exchange numbers. . .doesn't mean i will keep in touch.
Re: Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2010
willspark:

Even when engage her with a ring she would never slark when she see your closs friendz why?

Because she's not your property, you don't own her. She still has a right to choose her friends, of either gender, even when you're married, these friends may be mutual to both of you. Unless you wish to stifle her, and risk losing her through your insecurities and / or possessiveness.

(1) (Reply)

have you ever cheated your lover. / Make A Guy Fall In Love - A Secret Which You Must Learn! / Respect Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.