Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) (2289 Views)

Jealous Husband Send Wife N@k3d Photos To P0rn Site Before Burning Her To Death / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Kolababe: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Adolfina Camelli Ortigoza, 21, was rescued last week after being kept captive in her home by husband Pedro Heriberto Galeano who subjected her to constant beatings, according to police.

Her face was said to be completely disfigured by a series of brutal attacks.

Yesterday the woman’s lawyer claimed Galeano, 32, would become violent when anyone liked the photos she posted of herself on Facebook .

He began to beat her up every time one of her friends on social media reacted to any of her posts.

Galeano later took control of her Facebook page, where he would post pictures of her, and continued to punch and kick her for every ‘like’ the posts received.

Lawyer Arnaldo Martinez told how Ms Ortigoza, from Nemby near Asuncion, Uruguay, would dread a notification telling her that someone had reacted or commented on a post.

Her friends had no idea that each time they made the friendly online gesture she would be brutally beaten.

He said: “Her mouth was all broken, she was very damaged, her skin was hanging off because of the blows.

“He controlled the victim’s social networking sites, he controlled the messages and photos, and for every ‘like’ she received from her friends, the woman received a beating because he accused her of having a relationship with them.”

Mr Martinez said she only didn’t lose her teeth because “he would put a cloth in her mouth so that she would not scream during the brutal beatings that she suffered daily.”

The man’s father finally reported his violent son to the police after he believed the woman would die following the last attack, according to reports.

Ms Ortigoza was so disfigured by the violence she wasn’t able to recognised herself after being shown photos of herself after being beaten.

She underwent reconstruction operations of the nasal septum and lips.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/jealous-husband-beats-wife-for-every-facebook-like-she-receives

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Kolababe: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
more
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
if any woman A) accepts such arrant nonsense and/or B) want to stay with this man but doesnt delete her FB account, then she deserves every single beating she gets from that deluded evil man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Munae(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
If I am his wife, na die I dey. Cos my facebook popularity no be here.
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by purem(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Smellymouth: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Just for ordinary Facebook likes?

Na wa ooo.

So if this man is the husband of Roman Goddess or that Laberry when her breazt big like my head, he for don kill them na..

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Father Lord! Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

For him to continue posting his wife's pictures then punch and kick her for every like shows that this is advanced madness not jealousy.

Haba. Maka likes ke.

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by martynsnet: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
ah
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by izaray(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmm, but i was told that facebook is a place to save pic.. She should have deleted her fb account nah, since her man detest it.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Animal....brute...em no jam wife wet go break em head nai make him get mind dey mumu...
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
d husband is white shocked I thought our Nigerian sisters said white men do no hit women at all, dat white men known hw to treat women right, wat happen to dis one tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesse01:
d husband is white shocked I thought our Nigerian sisters said white men do no hit women at all, dat white men known hw to treat women right, wat happen to dis one tongue
how does a person from Uruguay turn out to be white?i am so sure you will call some one from Syria white too
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2017
The kinda nonsense some woman can take from these men is beyond me. Just for ordinary dick........something that's floating everywhere.

You wanna get your self killed over dick....if we even check now the dick must be small and short.

Nonsense upon nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Benz4pimp:
how does a person from Uruguay turn out to be white?i am so sure you will call some one from Syria white too
my broda Nigerians call every non black people white oo, dey call Indians white, dey call Lebanese white. dey call even Chinese white, so me I just dey follow d trend.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by AlexCk: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Nawa oo.

Jealously can be cute in a way but if not properly managed can result to despicable acts.

Anyways, still dunno why one would hit his/her partner, after the whole vows, and 'i love u' thingy. Just absurd really.
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
What a useless animal undecided

So she was suffering daily under the roof of one man because of what nah undecided
SMH
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
LOOOOOL
this needs be made into a film.
hillarious grin grin grin grin
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Rokia2:
The kinda nonsense some woman can take from these men is beyond me. Just for ordinary dick........something that's floating everywhere.

You wanna get your self killed over dick....if we even check now the dick must be small and short.

Nonsense upon nonsense.

thats where u are wrong.
if she can tolerate that then rest assured the d!ck aint ordinary. grin grin in this current dispensation of feminized men its sad to see what women will tolerate just to taste real masculinity.
men are now too soft,pushing women into the hands of monsters like these just to get a man who wont act like a gal but act like a real man.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by NaeChris: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
That man is an animal. For just fb like? Nna eh.
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Some men re animals. What nonsense. Just because of fb likes? Nawa o.
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Mehn,whats up world? Whats going on cool
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by greencard: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
She couldn't even recognize herself after the beaten lipsrsealed

The other day a woman Stab her husband to death due to extreme jealousy, now this undecided

The other day that one mistakenly exposes his bride's private's and they wouldn't let him rest.

If kemi is rich, tonto is popular, aigbe's daughter is well know. What do we call papa emeka the mechanic that uses spanner to remove his wife's two front teeth because she gives him a head of fish saying he is the head of the family when she should have given him the tail?[

Is this thing called marriage really worth the stress?

I don't know if I'm to be scared, Or worried , or wearied or afraid of marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
She is probably one those people on Facebook that keep shouting "I'm in my house, come and beat me".
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by fatymore(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
God forbid bad husband...
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hehehe.....it is pose to be the more likes, the more money u make

But see this guy don change am for the girl....
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by potbelly(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
What will you call this?

Madness? Devil Incarnate?

I am not just understanding...

So if she get like 1k likes he would have killed her
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by Erums(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lawd.. I dont support battery of any kind... He must be a man eith small dick... We can quarel but shiuld respect women folk guys... Stop beating them abegg
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by IamArleck(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2017
ahahaha grin
SHe looks like those under water salt fishes in NATGEO wild cheesy after the beating grin
Re: Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Rokia2:

Nonsense upon nonsense.

Lmaoooo
The way u comment these days dey funny...u go put diick n u seem to have a thing against small diicks.... cheesy grin.... They vex u before ni? wink grin

(1) (Reply)

The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... / BBNaija: Nina And Miracle Making Love Tonight! / Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.