Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK (22847 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
The Court of the land said so and not me so as a citizen, you have every right to appeal.

How docile have you been especially tackling challenges in life... Seems you swallow up everything life puts on your table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Good, now you get the gist. I'm agreeing with you on the bolded. They bleeped up on this. Yes, they could have gone legally. I think illiteracy - a known cancer-earned them their misfortune as to that.

Now you are talking, kudos

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

How docile have you been especially tackling challenges in life... Seems you swallow up everything life puts on your table

You ain't docile so why not go challenge the verdict or are you scared?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Sarrki is a patriot and more knowledgeable than you

He can take the awards sir, you should share with him too... Ohh ye great Mahatma Gandhi of Zoogeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You ain't docile so why not go challenge the verdict or are you scared?

Challenge d verdict you say? I'm not from d southeast and I don't know who Nnamdi is....

The reason we are debating here is because of Nigerians (of which I ain't interested in the tribes involved as far as they are my country people) suffering which I consider a bad development. And as you can see, I'm challenging the government to it over the media.

So who is docile here?

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Sarrki is a patriot and more knowledgeable than you

Am honored sir
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

He can take the awards sir, you should share with him too... Ohh ye great Mahatma Gandhi of Zoogeria

Bless you
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Challenge d verdict you say? I'm not from d southeast and I don't know who Nnamdi is....

The reason we are debating here is because of Nigerians (of which I ain't interested in the tribes involved as far as they are my country people) suffering which I consider a bad development. And as you can see, I'm challenging the government to it over the media.

So who is docile here?

You ain't happy with the government and as a patriotic citizen, you can sue her to get what you want

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You ain't happy with the government and as a patriotic citizen, you can sue her to get what you want

Ohhh ye politician, I'd love to meet you one on one someday....

You are a very funny person at that...your highness

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Ohhh ye politician, I'd love to meet you one on one someday....
You are a very funny person at that...your highness
No wahala
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by miqos03: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by CountDooku(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
FFK!....FFK!!!......FFK!!!!!....how many times did I call you?....mind yourself
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by zoedew: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
morereb10:
Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Because Those Been Sold Are Mostly Igbos & Yorubas - FFK

I'm a fan of FFK but his remarks and assertion about President Buhari has gone too far. Though I can't entirely chastise him for that, because President Buhari has been known to be biased in so many cases. Recalling the most recent one, when UN president said he told him to focus his developmental plans in the North.

The former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, claims that President Buhari's silence over the Libyan slave trade is because most Nigerians that were sold in the hideous trade are mostly Igbo, Edo and Yoruba.

According to Fani-Kayode (SAN), 75% of those sold into slavery have their “organs harvested, bodies mutilated and roasted like suya.”

See what he tweeted and reactions...

“75% of those sold into slavery in Libya who have their organs harvested, bodies mutilated and who are roasted like suya are from southern Nigeria. “They are mostly Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. U see why Buhari’s evil regime don’t care? They are not Fulani herdsmen”- Paul Achalla.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/buhari-is-silent-over-libya-slave-trade.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/935736860177035264?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Ever so divisive. Thrives on controversies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by phkka1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari is too careless a president.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is how ethnic and religion wars will start
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Amberdsfas: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
You haven't displayed for once that out are a patriot
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by cardoctor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
How did he know?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Coldfeets: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I am not understanding again o, FFK and Igbo matter abi is he clandestinely campaigning to become the president of Biafra? Someone please clarify me in this

Since Nnamdi unceremoniously vacated that position, something tells me the seat is vacant and up for grabs.

So ffk can have it.

He's qualified in a way because he has fücked one or two ipob ladies both in the past and in the present.

Which might explain why ipob matters interests him dearly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by greggng: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Grasshopper wey no hear word dey rest in peace in the belle of bird pls Mr president don't do anything cos this will serve as deterrent
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by ElsonMorali: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Gisthoodng:
BUHARI SHOULD DO SOMETHING NA IS HE OKAY

Like what? What do you suggest he does?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by ElsonMorali: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please can somebody shoot that loose mouthed fool for me, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Coldfeets:

Since Nnamdi unceremoniously vacated that position, something tells me the seat is vacant and up for grabs.

So ffk can have it.

He's qualified in a way because he has fücked one or two ipob ladies both in the past and in the present.

Which might explain why ipob matters interests him dearly.

That's an insult to the Igbo nation, whatever he did is personal and the ladies in question ain't IPOB miscreants but Igbo women.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Lekewatt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ds padi don take libyan coke again.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by ElsonMorali: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Amberdsfas:
You haven't displayed for once that out are a patriot

But He has shown us several times that he's a PARROT.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by topsypoly(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
F.oolish Femi Kayode FFK

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I will exonerate Buhari on this one.

I think those being sold are cowards who ran from challenges.

No reason nor justifies that senseless journey. These kind of people will still run from the challenges they may meet wherever fate takes them.

with the vast arable land in Nigeria. Cheap cutlass and hoe.... plus access to little incentives, I wonder why people want to go to Libya. An average Northerner prefers to farm and send his fruits to the south to be sold. This is why it is someway hard for Nigeria to split... if it gets divided, food becomes expensive. The lower class of the southern state should take away this get rich fast mentality. You see it in ritual killings, yahoo yahoo, drugs and all sorts. No be every body go be rich man. It is not by going to europe. It is by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by edupedia: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

The current pool of politicians remains d greatest threat to national development. They have a powerful wielding weapon and that's selfishness not only in monetary terms.

This FFk still had the guts to bring politics into this? So we can praise your party?

How I wish Nigerians would understand it ain't all about APC and PDP alone, how I wish.............

APC should keep thanking FFK, Fayose and the other slowpoke who calls himself a reverend for ensuring that the average northerner will keep hating PDP.....they will never win their hearts again...they can put up 10 Atikus if they like....
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by destinable(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't quite understand comments on Nairaland sometimes. He clearly accredited that text to the person(Paul Achalla) that wrote it. How most of y'all have consciously edited that part out is baffling.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Bakrabas: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
F.F.K need to be arrested for this, there's a freedom of speech but it has limitations. I'll believe FFK if only he can publish the names of Yoruba, Edo and Igbos that are there in the Libya slave camp.

This is a statement that can obstruct the atmosphere of our national unity. I'm very much sure that if that slave factory is made up of 20 Nigerians virtually the major tripartite tribes in Nigeria would be there.

Nigerians and other African countries have been running to to Europe through Libya long before the Jonathan regime. In fact large number of people lost their lives during the administration of Umbrella party

The problem of Nigeria is throughout the continent of negroid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Odianose13(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I am not understanding again o, FFK and Igbo matter abi is he clandestinely campaigning to become the president of Biafra? Someone please clarify me in this

Oko Bianca! Gerrit?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by lickmyass: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=daewoorazer post=62817933]

[b][color=#995500]

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

Congrats to them,
They finally found
the system that works

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa / Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law / Soldiers Kill The Albani Of Monguno, Boko Haram Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.