Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK (22841 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Ojiofor: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold your breathe Mr man, how many Hausas do year see or hear making that dangerous trip, why mostly Southerners?
Na person wey go dem go catch, after all most of the silly voyagers know the risk involved so let them face it.
He would have just said Nigerians instead of stating tribes.
It is people like you that buy into FFK's falsehood, when he was in government what did he do about it or is he telling us that this menace started today?

My post wasn't addressed to you however,where in my post did you read hausa making trip to Libya?
Mind ya business Yyeske before you start shouting IPOB like your Zömbi colleague normally do even if topic have nothing to do with IPOB like this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

Go ask those involved the financial implications involved, some would even tell you they know it is risky but they are ready to face it.
Open another thread about the burnt market abeg, so market burns and you risk your life across the Sahara desert, FYI those who even arrive Libya are the lucky ones because most die in the desert.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by morereb10: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
lalasticlala

move this to fp abeg

is a matter worth deliberating upon
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Unfortunately, I don't debate with extremists.

Enjoy your day!

Hmmmm

Do you know Nnamdi is a fraudster ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Go ask those involved the financial implications involved, some would even tell you they know it is risky but they are ready to face it.
Open another thread about the burnt market abeg, so market burns and you risk your life across the Sahara desert, FYI those who even arrive Libya are the lucky ones because most die in the desert.

Your excellency, I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

My post wasn't addressed to you however,where in my post did you read hausa making trip to Libya?
Mind ya business Yyeske before you start shouting IPOB like your Zömbi colleague normally do even if topic have nothing to do with IPOB like this one.
You started IPOB yourself and not me.
Read up your initial post I replied then mention me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmm

Do you know Nnamdi is a fraudster ?

If you will explain to us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your excellency, I give up

Don't give up on yourself, improve and don't risk your life across the Sahara desert

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

If you will explain to us...

Is Nnamdi kanu not a fraudster?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't give up on yourself, improve and don't risk your life across the Sahara desert

Your excellency, please note that if you try to put your legs in the shoes of those people's past, you'd paralyze.

What they have gone through, a tiny fraction may cost you your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Is Nnamdi kanu not a fraudster?

In a developed world, judgments are not jumped upon.

Im not a politician, neither a southeasterner, but I ask you to give me facts. I wanna learn... Is that too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your excellency, please note that if you try to put your legs in the shoes of those people's past, you'd paralyze.

What they have gone through, a tiny fraction may cost you your life

So risking your life with an access to $2000-3000 in your possession is worth it? What about getting a shop or selling pure water in parks, what about investing in food distribution like getting palm oil from the south to the north and getting grains to the south, do you even know the equivalent of that dollars in naira?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Im not a politician, neither a southeasterner, but I ask you to give me facts. I wanna learn... Is that too much

I advised you to listen to that man

He's vast in knowledge

He's a nationalist and a patriot

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by melodyogonna(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.
he does not read post contents, no beat am abeg
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

His group has been proscribed and now termed a terrorist group by a competent court of the land which you can appeal if you wish, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
So risking your life with an access to $2000-3000 in your possession is worth it? What about getting a shop or selling pure water in parks, what about investing in food distribution like getting palm oil from the south to the north and getting grains to the south, do you even know the equivalent of that dollars in naira?

Haaaa... The bold clause is why I eventually give up. Have a wonderful day sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Cjrane2: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari is beyond pitiful.
Let him continue with ethnic bigotry.

RIP in advance to those Nigerians and Africans unfortunate to be caught in Libya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
His group has been proscribed and now termed a terrorist group by a competent court of the land which you can appeal if you wish, case closed.

How does this make him a fraudster.
Did You just mention a competent court in naija? You just shot yourself in the leg your highness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

I advised you to listen to that man

He's vast in knowledge

He's a nationalist and a patriot

I asked you, or are you afraid you may not be all those things you attributed to him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2017
melodyogonna:
What are you waiting for, cross the Sahara desert now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by melodyogonna(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
What are you waiting for, cross the Sahara desert now
go do wetin?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Ojiofor: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You started IPOB yourself and not me.
Read up your initial post I replied then mention me

Read sarki's first post that warranted my response.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Ojiofor: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
melodyogonna:

sarrki and his partner Yyeske needs serious beating.Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Haaaa... The bold clause is why I eventually give up. Have a wonderful day sir

That was just a small example, there are numerous ventures one can involve himself in if the will is there.
If you're internet savvy, you can become the next Seun Osewa or Linda Ikeji, you can trade, you could decide to rent a flat and open up a crèche with government approval etc. We are talking of $2000-3000 here Oga, so much opportunities abound, only lazy people feel crossing the Sahara desert is their saviour. What about saving the money and going legally?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by melodyogonna(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

sarrki and his partner Yyeske needs serious beating.Lol.
the Yyseke sef no dey even read post title, im own na to come comment off-point, dat one need a hard slap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

How does this make him a fraudster.
Did You just mention a competent court in naija? You just shot yourself in the leg your highness.

The Court of the land said so and not me so as a citizen, you have every right to appeal.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
melodyogonna:

the Yyseke sef no dey even read post title, im own na to come comment off-point, dat one need a hard slap
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Read sarki's first post that warranted my response.
Reread your older posts first

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
melodyogonna:
go do wetin?
You know na, so when Libyans hang you upsidedown, you'll blame Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
That was just a small example, there are numerous ventures one can involve himself in if the will is there.
If you're internet savvy, you can become the next Seun Osewa or Linda Ikeji, you can trade, you could decide to rent a flat and open up a crèche with government approval etc. We are talking of $2000-3000 here Oga, so much opportunities abound, only lazy people feel crossing the Sahara desert is their saviour. What about saving the money and going legally?

Good, now you get the gist. I'm agreeing with you on the bolded. They bleeped up on this. Yes, they could have gone legally. I think illiteracy - a known cancer-earned them their misfortune as to that.

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by OtunbaChibok(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think FFK write most times just to seek attention.

This dude is a baby in adults body.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

I asked you, or are you afraid you may not be all those things you attributed to him?

Sarrki is a patriot and more knowledgeable than you

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.