Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK (22844 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by tolguy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
obailala:
Imbecilic political losers like FFK always feel a compulsion to turn every issue to politics; specifically tribal and religious politics.

How I wish PDP would make FFK their campaign manager again in 2019.
after he sent jonatan to otuoke
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by BetaThings: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
amnesty7:
Very soon the guy will start screaming that PMB is silent about Nigerian whores in Italy because they from.......

Don't mind the guy
Yesterday he said they were being badly treated by Libyan thugs because they are dark-skinned
Today the govt is silent because they are from the South
Another story tomorrow
Fact is when they were killing Nigerians in South African and Jonathan did not do much, did he allude a reason to it

Are these Fulanis?
https://guardian.ng/news/president-buhari-orders-immediate-evacuation-of-nigerians-students-in-dominican-island/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
destinable:
I don't quite understand comments on Nairaland sometimes. He clearly accredited that text to the person(Paul Achalla) that wrote it. How most of y'all have consciously edited that part out is baffling.

I think you are the one that didn't get the right perspective.
The guy (Paul Achalla), must have post a comment wondering (or condemning) why PMB has not done anything about those victims but FFK in his usual manner turned it to a matter of ethnicity by telling him the victims were/are mostly Igbos, Edos and Yorubas.

For me, it is an insult (on those tribes) for FFK to single out those tribes for this nonsense.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by BetaThings: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

The above is true
And has FFK considered the fact that the agents of these people who handed them over to smugglers/traffickers/slave traders are from southern Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_232xzJ5E

daewoorazer:

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.
Are the poor Nigerians trying to make things work
Nigerians will try and game everything - JAMB, NYSC, Yahoo etc
And if the system worked, they would be caught over there and deported, afterall hey are not political or war refugee
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by MightySparrow: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nonsense, which one concerns PMB. You talk about trade. There were commodity to buy, sellers and buyers. Who are the seller? Are they not Edo, Yorba, and Igbo that sell their own people?

That how much value they put on their own..
FFK should shut up
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by teabully(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

The current pool of politicians remain d greatest threat to national development. They have a powerful wielding weapon and that's selfishness not only in monetary terms.

This FFk still had the guts to bring politics into this? So we can praise your party?

How I wish Nigerians would understand it ain't all about APC and PDP alone, how I wish.............

and it has always being a blame game issue, present crop of politicians really know how to toy with our emotions, 2019 is around the corner, they try garnering favor/emotions.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Splashme: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Afritop(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
amnesty7:
Very soon the guy will start screaming that PMB is silent about Nigerian whores in Italy because they from.......
He will still say it
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by TEYA: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

Then they should continue going to Libya, shey they are looking for a system that works? They will find it there.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by zikter(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I will exonerate Buhari on this one.

I think those being sold are cowards who ran from challenges.

No reason nor justifies that senseless journey. These kind of people will still run from the challenges they may meet wherever fate takes them.

worst of it is that, the money most of them raised to pay to crooks for the deadly journey is enough to comfortably sustain a small scale business here in Nigeria that will make them survive. But guess what? greed and more greed won't allow them think straight. most Nigerians just want it quick and anyhow it comes. They should blame themselves first.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by contigiency(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
This FFK your madness is at its peak now. Must you always insult Igbos in pretext to speaking on their behalf? Please who took census of the slaves to tell you their geographical spread?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by nairanaira12: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
L
sarrki:
Ffk knows how to toy with Igbos emotion

Igbo's I mean real Igbo's knows betyer

If you have any dignity left in your life, you will agree that FFK is saying the truth. Why did buhari fail to say anything after Fulani herdsmen murdered people in benue? Why did he suddenly blurted out when more than 40 Fulani herdsmen were killed? Sarrki, the earlier you start telling your conscience the truth the better. Hatred for Igbos won't make your life better.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by nairanaira12: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold your breathe Mr man, how many Hausas do year see or hear making that dangerous trip, why mostly Southerners?
Na person wey go dem go catch, after all most of the silly voyagers know the risk involved so let them face it.
He would have just said Nigerians instead of stating tribes.
It is people like you that buy into FFK's falsehood, when he was in government what did he do about it or is he telling us that this menace started today?

Can you give evidence that what ffk said is false
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yusman316(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Pls don't justify what is not justifiable. Making the trip is wrong, simple.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Okpabana: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
And so what? Did govt of Buhari sent them there? You suffer the consequences of your actions. If any hausa/fulani man/woman goes there illegally, same faith awaits him/her. Therefore, let our youths learn to stay in this country and contribute their quotas towards the nation's building instead of illegally going through the deserts to Libya and end up "a slave"

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by alwaysvik: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
FFK is just a fool. Listen to him at your peril. Its obvious he has an axe to grind with the government of the day. History is full of his less than sterling record as aviation minister. Femi you had your chance, just shut up and get a life.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Can you give evidence that what ffk said is false
Give me evidence with percentages of those tribes he mentioned being detained in Libya
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yusman316:

Pls don't justify what is not justifiable. Making the trip is wrong, simple.

Ohhh ye saint, may u never witness their level of hardship

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by rajiraymond(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oloriburuku somebody, when Boko haram kidnap over 200 Chibok girls you FFK and Jonah say na lie.

When den dey trowey bombs una dey dance dey happy.

Anyway, PMB has taken a serious move to evacuate all the Nigerians over there to come back home.

That's what he said in Abidjan.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daremplus(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
I Can't Believe This ffk for once cannot use his senses. Must You Bring Politics Into Everything? Instead Of Praying For Their Safe Return.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Akpuoru: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I have always questioned Fani's mental status. I strongly believe he takes some kind of psychotropic agents which have obviously resulted in disinhibition of his insanity.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Paul Achalla made the statement and FFK simply retweeted but hate for FFK is surely blinding.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin
FFK go kill persin with laughter.
This guy like to use style yab him in-laws in the SE.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by vedd: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.
cheesy
See finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by magzey: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
FKK promote and fund IPOB now IPOB is no more any of his comments and assertions remain irrelevant to me and any one that has good thinking brain. who FKK epp?

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by magzey: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
tolguy:
after he sent jonatan to otuoke
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the MAD man as Campaign manager?

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by wellmax(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
IME1:

No sir it's not a Nigerian plane, look at the inscription on the plane it's Arabic

Do we have any National carrier?
Is chartering a plane illegal or wrong?
That was a Libyan Air carrier
Nigeria sponsored that trip bro
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Artnass(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let help push a campaign, So that our voice can be heard

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Sluvist(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
After all this stupidity and disrespect of the highest order towards elders, FFK can still try to count himself among sensible Nigerians, madman.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
These guys going to Libya are scumbags.

What kind of abroad is Libya that you think being in Libya elevates your status above your brothers in Nigeria?

I hear some want to cross into Italy. To go do what? Wash dishes and clean toilet and change diaper for an old decrepit fckng whiteman and then come home after earning money from packing oyinbo shit and start speaking Italo to intimidate your brothers.

How many Nigerian has ever been treated like these f00ls here....

Feet tied to a winder barricade and left out in humiliation for passersby and children to mock.

These guys should be castrated so they do not have to reproduce their 1diotic genes into sets of boys that follow in their fathers footsteps 20yrs from now and head on a trek to.......who knows, Somalia?

Bullshyyte!!

This is worse than drug carriers that soil our flag abroad....this is dipping our flag in Libyan shiit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
his he saying igbos are that stupit to leave dia kun3 to b slave in libya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant" / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.