Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK (22843 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Aboguede(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Una no get work? Abi una no get anything to do? Even zokerberg no dey stay for this free fake info station as una dey stayam. Just 5 min wey dem post this yeye thing una don comment reach 1000. So dis childish thing make una dey load data when una never see food chop.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
sdindan:
As in grin

They wrote Igbos on their foreheads.

Ffk pls buy sense.
Ffk is right,the igbos are the most travelled and adventurous ethnic groups in Nigeria,so there's the possibility that they will be in the majority in the Libyan debacle.Ffk statements and utterances are laced with wisdom.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by coputa(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Aboguede:
Una no get work? Abi una no get anything to do? Even zokerberg no dey stay for this free fake info station as una dey stayam. Just 5 min wey dem post this yeye thing una don comment reach 1000. So dis childish thing make una dey load data when una never see food chop.
Are you a sadist.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
The bible is so complete.

While other people are killing themselves to do business in Nigeria, we are fooling ourselves in the name of travelling abroad.

Kings are indeed crawling like servants. smh
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by ibnjarir93(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by konoplyanka: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
destinable:
I don't quite understand comments on Nairaland sometimes. He clearly accredited that text to the person(Paul Achalla) that wrote it. How most of y'all have consciously edited that part out is baffling.

He used it because it suits his own agenda. A former minister of the federation should not be quoting a nonentity.

Now you see why he's being attacked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
obailala:
Imbecilic political losers like FFK always feel a compulsion to turn every issue to politics; specifically tribal and religious politics.

How I wish PDP would make FFK their campaign manager again in 2019.
That will be their version 2.0 doom! Lol.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mugagbe, late gadaffi, late Mandela, even our very own late yaradua warned Africans abt other continents, but we still see them as God Bkus we are too blind to see the hand writings on the wall?!!! We nolonger believe in ourselves, we just want to leave the continent, no one cares.....

And I wil stil say same thing today, Everyone hates Africans, wake up Africans!!! Regardless how much they pretend but it's still very obvious, they sees us as slaves, man powers and beggers, Let's set aside our religion differences and make Africa our heaven. Let's forget about religion, tribe and ethnicity!!!!!!! We are one!!!!

I say no to slave trade in Lybia, the videos got me crying.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by mrMeen(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
That was just a small example, there are numerous ventures one can involve himself in if the will is there.
If you're internet savvy, you can become the next Seun Osewa or Linda Ikeji, you can trade, you could decide to rent a flat and open up a crèche with government approval etc. We are talking of $2000-3000 here Oga, so much opportunities abound, only lazy people feel crossing the Sahara desert is their saviour. What about saving the money and going legally?
please leave that guy they are thinking very emotionally and materialistic. the people that survive on crumbs are they not living the woman that sells akra on the side of the street is she not living. some people think that living life is all about living in luxury and pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by grandstar(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

You sound like someone who has never left the shores of this country.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
grandstar:

You sound like someone who has never left the shores of this country.

What a terrible guess

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by RevT1: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

You haven't displayed for once that out are a patriot
Guy, ur keypad get problem?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Ffk knows how to toy with Igbos emotion

Igbo's I mean real Igbo's knows betyer

Only a fool bites it's mums breast during breastfeeding! The traits are there. No need
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by gabicon: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.
The idiot is just a big fool! He thinks he's smart or intelligent, any lil post about Igbos he shouts IPOB . I wonder IPOB gives him orgasm! grin
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by NonsoPlatinum: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by wellmax(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
This man is finally mad

A Nigerian airplane just brought back some guys from Libya, what else do you want Fg to do.

For FFK is to better to remain quiet and be assumed to be mad than to talk and remove all doubt about your madness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold your breathe Mr man, how many Hausas do year see or hear making that dangerous trip, why mostly Southerners?
Na person wey go dem go catch, after all most of the silly voyagers know the risk involved so let them face it.
He would have just said Nigerians instead of stating tribes.
It is people like you that buy into FFK's falsehood, when he was in government what did he do about it or is he telling us that this menace started today?

Get lost , why would the Hausa's or Fulani make such dangerous trips when there Lord and personal Saviour is in the helms of affair supporting the Fulani Herdsmen, Or is the trip of the Herdsmen from North to South non-dangerous! Ogede
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by martineverest(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

the dude is right....
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Listen to the word of elders
Get lost and let him air his view. Abi Na ur papa get Nairaland too?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmm

Do you know Nnamdi is a fraudster ?

And do u know sarki is a RAPIST
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Is Nnamdi kanu not a fraudster?
Pls I know sarki is a Rapist are u his Co-rapist
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Hussainmaaji: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Do those that are been slavered have genuine paper with them? Or they illegally hide somewhere before they were been catch unaware?
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by msylva2147(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your excellency, the Nigerian challenges rule every other throughout the world. They are not running from challenges, they are only looking for a lighter kinda challenge.

You think they are lazy? Hell no..... They realised their hard work yields nothing because of our poor system of governance, it is selfish to condemn them in this position. They are only looking for system that works.

Thank God for where you are today, it's obvious you've never tasted a crumb of the slum.

Your excellency

#zanga

now that they have realised their hardworking in another country how is that our problems? Remember some of them were having a lucrative business here in Nigeria yet they thought life in Libya is going to be a bed of roses, thank God they have gotten what were looking for so nobody should complain about their misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Pvibe007: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bakrabas:
F.F.K need to be arrested for this, there's a freedom of speech but it has limitations. I'll believe FFK if only he can publish the names of Yoruba, Edo and Igbos that are there in the Libya slave camp.

This is a statement that can obstruct the atmosphere of our national unity. I'm very much sure that if that slave factory is made up of 20 Nigerians virtually the major tripartite tribes in Nigeria would be there.

Nigerians and other African countries have been running to to Europe through Libya long before the Jonathan regime. In fact large number of people lost their lives during the administration of Umbrella party

The problem of Nigeria is throughout the continent of negroid
I can give you his home address and also some transport fare to facilitate d arrest. Please when you going take Sarki along. So he can come back here to scream Ipob n also confer u with Pariot! OGEDE
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by madridguy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
People close to FFK should get him rope because ayam not understanding him anymore.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Ralphdan(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
#fact
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by big7: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Ffk knows how to toy with Igbos emotion

Igbo's I mean real Igbo's knows betyer

You must be a fool to just pick out the ipob ....Yoruba,Edo was mention in that write up but due to your foolish dullard way of thinking you just felt you should show your spiritual stupidity by referring to just one group of people... You need to be circumcised
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by IME1: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think it's high traditional rulers and religious and elder statesmen from those groups and regions- Edo, Igbo and Yoruba should also speak up like the way the Sultan and others do for their people. Jonathan never condoned with ...
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by IME1: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
wellmax:
This man is finally mad

A Nigerian airplane just brought back some guys from Libya, what else do you want Fg to do.

For FFK is to better to remain quiet and be assumed to be mad than to talk and remove all doubt about your madness.

No sir it's not a Nigerian plane, look at the inscription on the plane it's Arabic
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Coldfeets: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
That's an insult to the Igbo nation, whatever he did is personal and the ladies in question ain't IPOB miscreants but Igbo women.

Your opinion, though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiodun Akinlade Returns To APC / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.