Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. (7079 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheers.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
come let us reason together now.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by johelstech: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marry a woman that you can sleep with your two eyes closed. You marry a woman that everyone wants, blood pressure dey o. Jealousy and suspicion kills o

post or read an article, like or comment on a post and be paid for it. invite others and be handsomely rewarded. details on my signature
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Belafonte(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Triple boom. I hope guys can learn from this.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pls recover
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ubunja brother man,

Please recover this topic,

you know am an avid deciple of the miseducations, i need this, or you can foward to me on whatsapp or telegram, my number on my siggy. I would Appreciate, One love
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by ubunja(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2019
skywalker240:
Ubunja brother man,

Please recover this topic,

you know am an avid deciple of the miseducations, i need this, or you can foward to me on whatsapp or telegram, my number on my siggy. I would Appreciate, One love
I will see what to do. But don't get hopes too high
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by skywalker240(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
ubunja:
I will see what to do. But don't get hopes too high
bless you bro.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. by Princepioneer(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Would av loved to read this post ... UNBUNJA, you are three much.. Keep it up..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.