Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man (808 Views)

Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by nastycgolden(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
They look so lovely together!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDY6_vl20n/

Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by biacan(f): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
So cute the man looks responsible and respectful

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Lionbite(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Person no go hear word ontop pre wedding pics o.
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by nastycgolden(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
CC:farano rocktation fynestboi mynd44 seun lalasticlala nwaamaikpe evaberry lesbianboy
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Innobee99(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na because she be make up artist cum allow her use all the whole cosmetics for her shop? which one she go use for people face after wedding?
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by izuch(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sharp looking couple. Make una try keep the marriage as sharp looking as those pictures oh! Wedding and fine pictures no be marriage.
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by izuch(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
So cute the man looks responsible and respectful

Looks they say, are quite deceptive. Never judge a book by its cover (you get MA point?) wink
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Gofwane(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Copy, copy. They copied me and my bae, style. In fact they photoshopped our pictures by changing the heads with their own heads angry
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
I love his height

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by biacan(f): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
kendrace:
I love his height
That's the one thing that kept me attracted to him
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
kendrace:
I love his height
That's the one thing that kept him attracted to me
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nairaland has become pre-wedding pics dumping ground undecided

Wish them happy married life btw.
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
I can only describe this in one word. "exquisite".
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by mareee(f): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is too cute!!!...I wish them a happy married life
Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

I'm so shocked at myself because I can't help but say;

This is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cute Prewedding Pictires Of A Makeup Artiste And Her Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin

Looks like a 3D animation though it's beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

~ / Five Things You Needs To Do When You First Met A Lady Who You Love. / Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.