Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (52681 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Collins10(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
grin grin grin OBOY THIS GUY NA JONSING MAN. HOW U GO STINGY SOTEY UR OWN PEOPLE GO RUN U STREET
He worked hard abroad and sent money home for them to build a house.
They lavished the money and decieved him.

How does 'STINGY' come into this?

4 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by stankezzy: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
so terrible , I know a guy that his father used all the money he was sending from abroad to take a chieftaincy title and the remaining to sponsor end of the year football matches in thier town , when the guy came back thinking may be the father will give him 10-20 millions and found nothing he was frustrated, he has gone back and married white lady now
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by joinnow: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Papa and mama join dupe pikin

Too bad angry
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Collins10(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:
He is foolishness to lock up his parents, that on it's own is a course on him he will have to live with for dishonoring them.

It is bad enough that his parents didn't tell him the truth but this type of things happen.
We all know how hard the country is.

It is a lesson. He should move forward and be rest assured what lies ahead by is greater. He should forgive them but be wiser in money matters and trust issues.
'He is FOOLISHNESS'?

God! What's up with some of you and English anyway?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by jfleece(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
It serves them right.... He had good intentions, and his stupid parents did something else with the cash... Dats witch craft..

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by StudyCrestLtd: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
For me, he shouldn't have because as a child he has also stressed them quite a number of times.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Newboss(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
ayourbamie:
Wrong move, instead of jailing them why not just cut off all ties u have with them and let go.

Karma is a byytch
You obviously are too sentimental to know the real meaning of karma.

Those people are fraudsters and should be charged to court ASAP! Even if they are God, they should face the music and dance to it! angry That's the real meaning of Karma!

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:
He is foolishness to lock up his parents, that on it's own is a course on him he will have to live with for dishonoring them.

It is bad enough that his parents didn't tell him the truth but this type of things happen.
We all know how hard the country is.

It is a lesson. He should move forward and be rest assured what lies ahead by is greater. He should forgive them but be wiser in money matters and trust issues.
He his not foolish to have locked them.He's just angry and bitter. Do you expect him to kill them instead?

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jokkarm2:
My brother i know exactly HOW YOU FEEL , nobody knows what you are going through to get the little once you send. if parents can do this, who will you trust? i will suggest you release them, if anything happen to them , nobody will remember what they did, story will change. meanwhile before you leave make good arrangement with good bank , keep your money in the bank till when you come back, do your thing.
Good advice
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Joeflexy: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
The painful thing is that you will put all ur family problem in front of you and deprived yourself of pleasurable things to see their level upgrade. I hate such people with passion.

Similar thing happen to me, my immediate brother collected alot from me to build but did not put one single block for ground, the guy is just taking me around bush as my project.If not for some family memeber I respect I would have done same to him.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Awoo88: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Which kain mumu parents be DAT? U sure na dem born the guy?? lock them untill they tell you what they do with the money. The dad probably use the money to chase undergraduate girls while the mum will be buying expensive wrapper , forming thick madam in village meeting. Bros keep them there. dem deserve am
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!
Even if they attempt to kill right?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
StudyCrestLtd:
For me, he shouldn't have because as a child he has also stressed them quite a number of times.
Does that warrant his parent squandering his earned money? When he was a child he was disciplined by same parent he look up to. Now tell me why would his parent deceive him?

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by asawanathegreat(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
What a shameful act

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Heartbender: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
The heart of a human is desperately wicked. The parents are only good for cele sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Adekdammy: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Bible says that if you are slapped on your left cheek turn the right

Nairaland no go kill person o
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by StudyCrestLtd: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Does that warrant his parent squandering his earned money? When he was a child he was disciplined by same parent he look up to. Now tell me why would his parent deceive him?
It does not, but yet their honour should not have been traded for disgrace.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Artistree: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!
That's your parents na, I think we all reserve the right to relate with our parents differently.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
HeWrites:
Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her. I can’t trust these foolish parents of mine again.”[/i]

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-jails-parents-after-finding-out.html

He was expecting to marry a girl organised by his parents and settle down into hus own house. What a crashed dream.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by FreeWorld23: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
alfredo4u:
Good

You are at fault. From this photo when u r small, the DNA was real.
meaningless lipsrsealed
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Otii4god: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
prodigal parents
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
pray u neva find urself in such situation
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
On dis one..... U correct... How can they waste 6years of ur life on D fact dat "HE IS AWA SON".... ABEG leave Dem dia go back jawe....
Dis one reach for feeble mind to commit suicide....

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by ehissi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

"One of Us..." In this context could means friends or associate ....
I have lots of Yoruba and Hausa business associates, and they can also use that same phrase grin

The only living thing half-living thing that can never be my associate is sarki

Anyways how is your day going?

You mean sarrki...... grin

Why una like to dey bully this guy on Nairaland....... angry

I have checked all the 22 laws of Nairaland and their no one that says being a BMC personnel or an APC drone or zombie is against the rules...... undecided

Live and let live mbok......... grin
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by alfredo4u(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
FreeWorld23:
meaningless lipsrsealed

I find it difficult calling someone IDIOT.... I believe you are not one.

Stay away from my post pls and pls
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Pvibe007: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
ehissi:

You mean sarrki...... grin

Why una like to dey bully this guy on Nairaland....... angry

I have checked all the 22 laws of Nairaland and their no one that says being a BMC personnel or an APC drone or zombie is against the rules...... undecided

Live and let live mbok......... grin

My brother Na so I see am ! Even if he's on the verge of death n the doctor says "Hey Mr just drop 1m and we will b able to save his life",
I will reply the doctor; " NO I rather use the 1m and buy an exclusive coffin and also all expense paid funeral and Kill 6 cows( obviously His lord b personal Savior in Aso Rock is a Herdsman so d cows won't b expensive as per sey d deceased nah e disciple) grin grin
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by baddosky1: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:
Na dem way now, potopoto republic

Open Defecation republicans will just kill their parents. What am i even saying sef?

Do the people from open defecation republic know what it is to save and build a house? No!! They will rather mine skull to build their brown roof huts and buy cars.

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Gamusgamus: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
HeWrites:
An Nigerian Guy based in Italy, came back to the country, and locked up his parents, after he found out that the money he sent to them to build a house for him, could not be accounted for.

Facebook user, Nnamdi shared the story as thus;
“One of us just locked his parents up in police cell. His 65 year old father and 56 year old mother slept in police cell last night with an instruction that anyone who comes close to bail them should be locked up too..

I know what the parents did are wrong but I have been pleading with him since last week not to toe this path. There are many ways to solve issues like this.

If your parents do same to you, would you have done exactly what he did or you would have handled it differently? Hear him :
“Ben, I’m sorry I have to do what I did. You won’t understand how painful it is to be hustling here only to find out that my stupid and greedy parents were just wasting all my efforts on frivolities.

Like you already know, I have been in Italy doing all kinds of menial jobs just to put food on my table and make some savings. I have been here for six good years but I have never visited Nigeria.
I have been sending some cash to my parents to help me buy two plots of land and start building on it for all of us because we have suffered enough as a family, paying rent always.

Ben do you know that my foolish parents only bought one plot of land and nothing has been going on there apart from the initial foundation.? In fact they started the foundation recently when they knew I will be visiting Nigeria.

They have been sending me fake pictures of my house. Bro I’m mad. I don’t know what they used all the money for. They don’t know how I managed to make these savings. Omg I just wasted six years in Italy without anything to show for it. If I can’t trust my own parents, who then can I trust?

I will spend the remaining money I have with me on police to make sure they remained there until I go back to start a new hustle. Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her. I can’t trust these foolish parents of mine again.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-jails-parents-after-finding-out.html

TOO BAD
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by diransom: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
quy u a slowpoke for locking up ur parents what ever d betrayal they may ve done for u according to God One of the individual obligations upon every accountable individual is honouring his parents, i.e., treating them kindly, even if they are evildoers, with regard to anything that does not involve shirk (or sin), and even if they are disbelievers, because of the verses which indicate that in general terms. Rights are not waived because of evildoing or being of different religions.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Antoeni(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
He did the right thing instead of taking the Laws into his Hands by killing them
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by chibuzorAbia: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:
Na dem way now, potopoto republic

Of course, potopoto republic people,!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / My Experience With A Wrong Partner / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.