Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (52678 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Malakh: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Only if you people understand scriptures. To honor your parents is natural and spiritual, you honor your parents only if they obey Yah, if they don't obey those covenants made with them/us at Mount Horeb you cut them off, I have parents who are into white garment churches and Christianity, I know they are gonna perish but there's nothing I can do about it, it's the same with Abraham and his father, his parents served pagan deities that means they will perish, I have a father that I haven't spoken with in 15 years simply because he's a pagan Christian and mother who goes from one herbalist to another and still goes to church, do I care or honor them, hell no, they can perish for all I care, one more thing don't let your parents give you this shey Ani jeun omo it's bullshit, parents are to lay up for children not vice versa, just told my mum that I send money to, don't call me except you have money to give me, I'm so glad Most High Yah has given me wisdom, I've been in bondage to the traditions of men for too long

3 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by amunkita(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
papauju:
the problem here now is we don't know if he can still enter Italy back again

Hmm.
This one strong oo
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bros you have sense....Organized crime �

No be today something, my bro.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!
lolzzzz....don't worry i have seen gangsters going religious when they start bleeding.......The nnamdi would have said same few years ago...Keep ur opinion to ursef...Hopefully u will have the courage to share urs whenever it comes because it always does...Except ur families aren't human....

But please if you will quote me don't involve that yeye type of religion una dey practice there..I'm a xtian but I'm not sheeple and my allegiance and shepherd is Jesus..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by blackylola(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
cardoctor:
He will still be the one to bail them out and still pay olopa to close the case. Yeye man
don't mind him, hot temper guy. He is now son of prisoners abi na cell we go call am. Maybe he was sending the money to his parents like slave contractor, there is more to this story.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by opribo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
He is foolishness to lock up his parents, that on it's own is a course on him he will have to live with for dishonoring them.

It is bad enough that his parents didn't tell him the truth but this type of things happen.
We all know how hard the country is.

It is a lesson. He should move forward and be rest assured what lies ahead by is greater. He should forgive them but be wiser in money matters and trust issues.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by DeRay98(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!

No worry, may you go through the experience of the young man and testify after 6 yrs... grin

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well..sending money home after developing Thailand, Indonesia, UK, US and other European States grin grin

"Please lalasticlala if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her." shocked shocked shocked shocked

- Oya lalasticlala e don set oh cheesy cheesy
See how obsessed you are about the Igbos that you have to mention them in every issue to feel therapeutic... pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by bymyself: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
HeWrites:
An Nigerian Guy based in Italy, came back to the country, and locked up his parents, after he found out that the money he sent to them to build a house for him, could not be accounted for.

Facebook user, Nnamdi shared the story as thus;
“One of us just locked his parents up in police cell. His 65 year old father and 56 year old mother slept in police cell last night with an instruction that anyone who comes close to bail them should be locked up too..

I know what the parents did are wrong but I have been pleading with him since last week not to toe this path. There are many ways to solve issues like this.

If your parents do same to you, would you have done exactly what he did or you would have handled it differently? Hear him :
“Ben, I’m sorry I have to do what I did. You won’t understand how painful it is to be hustling here only to find out that my stupid and greedy parents were just wasting all my efforts on frivolities.

Like you already know, I have been in Italy doing all kinds of menial jobs just to put food on my table and make some savings. I have been here for six good years but I have never visited Nigeria.
I have been sending some cash to my parents to help me buy two plots of land and start building on it for all of us because we have suffered enough as a family, paying rent always.

Ben do you know that my foolish parents only bought one plot of land and nothing has been going on there apart from the initial foundation.? In fact they started the foundation recently when they knew I will be visiting Nigeria.

They have been sending me fake pictures of my house. Bro I’m mad. I don’t know what they used all the money for. They don’t know how I managed to make these savings. Omg I just wasted six years in Italy without anything to show for it. If I can’t trust my own parents, who then can I trust?

I will spend the remaining money I have with me on police to make sure they remained there until I go back to start a new hustle. Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her. I can’t trust these foolish parents of mine again.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-jails-parents-after-finding-out.html

L

Sad
But when you think what he could have gone through to get to Italy. Not with the recent pictures and video out of Libya showing men being auction off as slaves. Others dehumianised. Stripped of all human dignity and killed. Not to mention others that drown while crossing g the treacherous sea. If you do, you begin to appreciate his pain and disappointment.
To have escaped the human created hell, work for six solid years and denying yourself of pleasures. Only to realize, it has been in vain. Bro, he go pain you no be small.

He should take heart. Most times, a man's enemies are members of his own household.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sisisioge: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wowzer! Biko o release them, sell the property they managed to buy and be out of their lives forever. That's a lot better than blowing police whistle on them o. Thank God for my family, we love and respect one another. It is well.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Bizibi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
frenzyduchess:
True talk, a parent that treats you like a stranger deserves same, thats how one lady came back and met her parents only maintained one flat out of the four flats she sent money for,after they sent her pictures of a completed four flat, they squandered the rest ,she sold the house and traveled back, it was the new owners that evicted them from the house into the street
I love what that Lady did, parents like that can kill fr money....
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
if it were me, I will use them for money ritual and get my money back...
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Jokkarm2: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
My brother i know exactly HOW YOU FEEL , nobody knows what you are going through to get the little once you send. if parents can do this, who will you trust? i will suggest you release them, if anything happen to them , nobody will remember what they did, story will change. meanwhile before you leave make good arrangement with good bank , keep your money in the bank till when you come back, do your thing.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well..sending money home after developing Thailand, Indonesia, UK, US and other European States grin grin

"Please lalasticlala if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her." shocked shocked shocked shocked

- Oya lalasticlala e don set oh cheesy cheesy
You have started again with your jugunu analysis, @topic, it is very painful, I was a victim of a similar issues, sent goods home and those that received it mismanaged it,l have learnt a bitter lesson from that, don't send anything to Nigeria except you are physically present to clear your goods, the hunger in Nigeria has turned almost everyone to a criminal sad

3 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
No need to jail them. Family is still family.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by meccuno: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Khutie:
•••Funny how y'all see this differently. Am gonna do same if the part I walked upon making those Benjamins ain't that easy and smooth. Parents ko? His parents just took his meekness as weakness only because of African mentality of "He's our son" and for that he ain't gonna do nothing. Burna Boy fired his mum who was his manager cos the woman ain't up and doing and always hiding behind same phrase of "my son". We should keep family outta business.
The parents fvcked up bigg time.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:
He is foolishness to lock up his parents, that on it's own is a course on him he will have to live with for dishonoring them.

It is bad enough that his parents didn't tell him the truth but this type of things happen.

It is a lesson. He should move forward and be rest assured what lies ahead by is greater. He should forgive them but be wiser in money matters and trust issues.

Oh please!! You cannot dishonor people without honor.

You lot are quick to quote the honor your parents blah blah but conveniently forget where the Bible admonishes parents to not provoke their kids. It's a tripod stand...You, your parents and mutual respect.

8 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Marcofranz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just 6 years and he is complaining? At least they bought a piece of land What about someone who spent 15 years and decided to come settle at home to see they didn't do anything with the money . Some parents sure are pure evil. Although those in Europe still have their flaws. Did you buy them? They are only helping you out they also have a right to eat out of the money.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Parents from Hell sending fake pictures of house they never build. Age means nothing these days
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marcofranz:
Just 6 years and he is complaining? At least they bought a piece of land What about someone who spent 15 years and decided to come settle at home to see they didn't do anything with the money . Some parents sure are pure evil. Although those in Europe still have their flaws. Did you buy them? They are only helping you out they also have a right to eat out of the money.
It doesn't make it right even if it is for 1 year. They are fraud and nothing can justify their fraudulent behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by ladygudhead(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Captain6:
He should release his parents and rearrest them angry
Hahaha...wicked
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by addikt(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Bible says that if you are slapped on your left cheek turn the right

Oh and after been slapped on the right cheek ??....YOU WALK AWAY AND LAUGH I GUESS... cheesy

Baba OOOoooooooo... grin
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by chigoizie7(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Parents of all people
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by ladygudhead(f): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
addikt:
And the stupid guy won carry the second half of him life put for another lady's hand who is in her 30s.....SMH
abi o... I pray 4 him,let his case not b from fry pan 2 fire.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by nairanaira12: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
ayourbamie:
Wrong move, instead of jailing them why not just cut off all ties u have with them and let go.

Karma is a byytch

There is not going to be any karma thing here. Nothing will happen to him if he doesn't scam his children
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Coolgent(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
The difference between bokoharam terrorists and Ipob terrorists is the later are professional scammers even their so called elders.
Chai so they can even scam their own blood!
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by nairanaira12: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
amunkita:
Op, ask this dude to open a Diaspora Account here in 9ja, so that when he goes back, he would pay directly into the account nd whenever he is ready, he could build his thing.

Land and property gets expensive by the day. The earlier the better
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Marcofranz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
toyetade:

It doesn't make it right even if it is for 1 year. They are fraud and nothing can justify their fraudulent behaviour

The thing is there is a force behind money that you can't really control. I won't blame the parents cos I ve been there before and I can't blame the boy for locking them up. He should pray the parents are nice I ve seen a case where the parents use fetish means to control the girl and make her forget about the house.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Marpol: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:

If you can't trust your mother and father who will you trust? People can be very wicked and mean. How can you job your own son?

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by simeone007: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
NNAMDI VICTOR IS A MEMBER ILA OTU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / My Experience With A Wrong Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.