Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (52676 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Daniel058(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yahoo parents

3 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sajb(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is serious ooo
Parental scam....

All for money

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by qreem231(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Heaven knows I'd do the same if I were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:
Na dem way now, potopoto republic
hope your life is not stagnant Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by jantavanta(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Isn't there a way of building/acquiring a house while abroad without going through relatives or family members?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by MVLOX(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dis 1 weak me
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by addikt(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
And the stupid guy won carry the second half of him life put for another lady's hand who is in her 30s.....SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Captain6(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
He should release his parents and rearrest them angry

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
After escaping "The Libya Triangle" without disappearing this happens!

Aye le o!

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by miqos03: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!

What if they kill your child

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Pvibe007: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:

Are you naturally stupid or was it in form of jazz?
Cos the way I see it 50 years go be by His grace o
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by papauju(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
amunkita:
Op, ask this dude to open a Diaspora Account here in 9ja, so that when he goes back, he would pay directly into the account nd whenever he is ready, he could build his thing.
the problem here now is we don't know if he can still enter Italy back again
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
addikt:
And the stupid guy won carry the second half of him life put for another lady's hand who is in her 30s.....SMH
Bible says that if you are slapped on your left cheek turn the right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by cardoctor(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
He will still be the one to bail them out and still pay olopa to close the case. Yeye man
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Pvibe007: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well..sending money home after developing Thailand, Indonesia, UK, US and other European States grin grin

"Please lalasticlala if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her." shocked shocked shocked shocked

- Oya lalasticlala e don set oh cheesy cheesy

Where was Igbo mentioned on this post?
Even though it's confirmed that you have a maggot infested brain, must you show it to the world? Can't you suffer your mumu in silence till your last days? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
True talk, a parent that treats you like a stranger deserves same, thats how one lady came back and met her parents only maintained one flat out of the four flats she sent money for,after they sent her pictures of a completed four flat, they squandered the rest ,she sold the house and traveled back, it was the new owners that evicted them from the house into the street
Khutie:
•••Funny how y'all see this differently. Am gonna do same if the part I walked upon making those Benjamins ain't that easy and smooth. Parents ko? His parents just took his meekness as weakness only because of African mentality of "He's our son" and for that he ain't gonna do nothing. Burna Boy fired his mum who was his manager cos the woman ain't up and doing and always hiding behind same phrase of "my son". We should keep family outta business.
The parents fvcked up bigg time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
LagosismyHome:
If you cant trust your parents who can you trust .
I can imagine how hard he worked in this cold to send money home only to be let down

Very sad story........ we Blame politicians of corruption but the society is broken down gradually where nobody has a conscience anymore
it's crazy I tell you,we are all evil in this country,the parents are the worst,many parents do this nonsense,wasting money that you will still benefit from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by pauldiamonds: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
alfredo4u:
Good

You are at fault. From this photo when u r small, the DNA was real.

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

Where was Igbo mentioned on this post?
Even though it's confirmed that you have a maggot infested brain, must you show it to the world? Can't you suffer your mumu in silence till your last days? undecided

Did you read the post? "Nnamdi ...one of us " is from where? cheesy cheesy
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by DLondonboiy: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What if they kill your child

Hmmm...
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by nairaebuka: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Foolishness, that is what is worrying him. As if he never stole from his father or mother growing up. Their action is wrong but his is worst, inshort way off track. How can he order the police not to grant bail? any way na him load be that make him carry am. Yeye Pickin.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Bede2u(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fake story. And another anti igbo post online. Nonsense. They are sending u fake pictures? To achieve wat exactly?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her."

This may just be the essence of that post. Watch as some gullible ladies fall for that. Ben is gonna milk and even fucccked them silly all in the name of hooking them up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by zeenaman: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
s6e parents and so terrible. It only takes grace to deal with them, and not commit sin.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nor be only who fly for night be winch.. cheesy
do u have sense at all?...Diz tinz happens daily...Everywhere it's just a nonsense sentimental moral bondage that families can't hurt you...But i guess not a lot of people can say that again...U only wouldn't hear about it always as alot of people are still in that bondage..

Once u set ur sef free...Steer towards just judgement always and ask necessary questions...U might eventually be free..
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Mariangeles(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is a very painful, heart breaking and difficult situation.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Pvibe007: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:

Did you read the post? "Nnamdi ...one of us " is from where? cheesy cheesy

"One of Us..." In this context could means friends or associate ....
I have lots of Yoruba and Hausa business associates, and they can also use that same phrase grin

The only living thing half-living thing that can never be my associate is sarki

Anyways how is your day going?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by alfredo4u(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
pauldiamonds:

what is this one saying

Am looking for a victim..... I have gotten one........

Learn how to mind your business, you are not my lecturer........

Next time stay clear from my post or else...,...........
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
scaramucci:
"Please Ben if you have a trusted lady in her late thirties who can build with me, kindly hook me up to her."

This may just be the essence of that post. Watch as some gullible ladies fall for that. Ben is gonna milk and even fucccked them silly all in the name of hooking them up.
bros you have sense....Organized crime �
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Kulas: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Its very heartbreaking,what a heartless parents. However,you would have distanced yourself from them atleast for now,rather than jailing them,God must surely find a way to replenish all you lose from them to you,because it is your sweat.I know its very painful,but i dont buy the idea of one sending his parents to jail.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by congorasta: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:

at least he didn't use their heads for rituals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.