Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (52679 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by chibuzorAbia: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
baddosky1:

Open Defecation republicans will just kill their parents. What am i even saying sef?

Do the people from open defecation republic know what it is to save and build a house? No!! They will rather mine skull to build their brown roof huts and buy cars.

Potopoto republic man. Shatap!
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by ImaIma1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Agbaya parents. Instead of them to help make their child's life better, they are the ones stifling his progress. They feel the single reason that they brought him to this world and raised gives them the right to toy with his life and they think they have immunity.
Really how can a man like that trust anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by wolebest: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Its not fair, what legacy are they leaving behind?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
StudyCrestLtd:

It does not, but yet their honour should not have been traded for disgrace.
His parent had lost honour and respect the very day they choose to cheat their son hence it led to provocation. Judging from this fairly, what would you do if you're in his shoes?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Freeze007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
You should forgive them not that what they have done is right but trust me what you pulled would end up fucking you up mentally, after all the deed has been done and the cash gone... I think you should move and don't trust them to handle such affairs for you, they are still your parent mind.

To err is human but to forgive is divine, forgive them!!!
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by brookz: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
This only happens in Potor Republic. so it's a crime thy gave birth to You ehn?

Can you refund them all thy spent on you from cradle to your Useless age now?

For locking them up in a stinky Police Cell.......

KARMA awaits you at the end of the Tunnel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Etianwanokon: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is sad. But please release them and thank God for everything
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Wisebisho: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
It hurts so much when the people that did this is ur own blood family... After four year hustling in a foreign land, crossing border from one country to another without paper.. Just came back to this country a couple of months ago and my own brother that had been telling me : yes, ur money is in the bank cannot give me one naira from all the money I sent to him to keep for me.. Its from one story to another... Sometimes I feel like ending it all.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Sirme411(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
daomi:
Na dem way now, potopoto republic

Na dem Na....U no Trust Dem....#PotopotoNation
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Chidonc(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
grin grin grin OBOY THIS GUY NA JONSING MAN. HOW U GO STINGY SOTEY UR OWN PEOPLE GO RUN U STREET
bro dont say that, a friend of mine who was still struggling gave his mum over 200k to start up something no matter how little, that was like 4yrs back, he was surprised when he got to village that same yr to discover his mum spent the money on frivolity with nothing to sure under 2mnts, tell me why he should not be angry.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by opribo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Collins10:
'He is FOOLISHNESS'?

God! What's up with some of you and English anyway?

My friend go and sit down there, dont you have all this autocorrect functions on your phone. It was a typo error obviously.
Anyway, English came by force it is not our mother tongue so 'gbagaun' is allowed sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by baddosky1: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Potopoto republic man. Shatap!

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Chidonc(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wisebisho:
It hurts so much when the people that did this is ur own blood family... After four year hustling in a foreign land, crossing border from one country to another without paper.. Just came back to this country a couple of months ago and my own brother that had been telling me : yes, ur money is in the bank cannot give me one naira from all the money I sent to him to keep for me.. Its from one story to another... Sometimes I feel like ending it all.
bro, what I have now are trusted friends, they are far better than brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Enoma222(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Imarnuel04:
No need to jail them. Family is still family.

guy Bleep family see i we do d same ...if i where in is shoes
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Enoma222:

Guy it's like you don't know Nigeria. Take your issue to police and court. You'll spend your money, waste your time and nothing will be achieved. If they don't have the money there's nothing you can do. Except sell them in Libya maybe grin
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Rubbiish(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nor be only who fly for night be winch.. cheesy

So horrible after working so hard only for his parents to betray that trust, it's heartbreaking.
But not enough to jail them sir....

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sinceraconcept(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Biafrauds that even use their parents for money ritual and wake their parents up by kicking them,what else can't they do to their parents?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sinceraconcept(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Enoma222:

Biafra,no wonder why you guys use your mother for money ritual and you probably can do that too. if the same thing happened to you,will locking then up and having them killed with the struggle in cell make your money come back and make you happy? maybe you should also refund all the money spent on you since you were born
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by StudyCrestLtd: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

His parent had lost honour and respect the very day they choose to cheat their son hence it led to provocation. Judging from this fairly, what would you do if you're in his shoes?
As long as I wasn't deported, I will let it pass and go back to pick up my pieces and leave them to God Almighty to judge. They are still my parents. This is a lesson for many, open a dom account and be saving your money rather than sending to someone. When you come, you do whatever you want to do.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by lordmicheal(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
ayourbamie:
Wrong move, instead of jailing them why not just cut off all ties u have with them and let go.

Karma is a byytch
..true.... At least for the time being... And should do this in forgiveness and not with an hurtful heart

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Collins10(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:

My friend go and sit down there, dont you have all this autocorrect functions on your phone. It was a typo error obviously.
Anyway, English came by force it is not our mother tongue so 'gbagaun' is allowed sometimes.
Lol. I am sorry, Boss.
It's not like I wanted to make fun of you o.
I just noticed the error and typed that out of surprise.

I am sorry.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by opribo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Collins10:
Lol. I am sorry, Boss.
It's not like I wanted to make fun of you o.
I just noticed the error and typed that out of surprise.

I am sorry.

No 'wahala' we are together. Our problems in Naija is beyond looking for correct English. Merry Xmas in advance bro.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wisebisho:

Wow! That's terrible just like the OP's story. May God strengthen you and lift you up again. Please forget about ending it all. One permanent thing in life is change. Your star will shine again.

People should open diaspora accounts here that they can remit money to directly. Whatever is given to family should be regarded as gifts which will not be recovered. Some reputable private estate developers have plans for diasporans too.

1 Like

Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Obalomerue: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
No matter how,de are still ur parent.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Enoma222(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Biafra,no wonder why you guys use your mother for money ritual and you probably can do that too. if the same thing happened to you,will locking then up and having them killed with the struggle in cell make your money come back and make you happy? maybe you should also refund all the money spent on you since you were born

see am not a biafra for your information ok
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Enoma222(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Guy it's like you don't know Nigeria. Take your issue to police and court. You'll spend your money, waste your time and nothing will be achieved. If they don't have the money there's nothing you can do. Except sell them in Libya maybe grin

even if i we mention dey suffer a little not to make it permanent oh
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sinceraconcept(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Enoma222:

see am not a biafra for your information ok
maybe your tribe is worse than Biafra,just don't tell me you're Yoruba cos yorubas aren't this wicked. you are very wicked and selfish and your type always end up doing money ritual. if you put your parents in jail,they would never feel they hurt you,they would regret giving birth to you because what parents spend for maybe 25 years + on you is more than building a useless house,think. parents shouldn't do that but putting your own parents in jail is plain wickedness cos you want to have them killed.
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sinceraconcept(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
ImaIma1:
Agbaya parents. Instead of them to help make their child's life better, they are the ones stifling his progress. They feel the single reason that they brought him to this world and raised gives them the right to toy with his life and they think they have immunity.
Really how can a man like that trust anyone?
the parents are extremely worst indeed and very bad parents but putting them in jail wouldn't make them feel any iota of guilt. he should have allowed their conscience to keep biting them and return to where he came from,start a new life
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by khemisty(f): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2017
DLondonboiy:
There is nothing my mom or any of my siblings can ever do to me in this world that can make me jail them..Absolutely NOTHING!!
God forbid. what if they kill your child knowingly?
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2017
StudyCrestLtd:

As long as I wasn't deported, I will let it pass and go back to pick up my pieces and leave them to God Almighty to judge. They are still my parents. This is a lesson for many, open a dom account and be saving your money rather than sending to someone. When you come, you do whatever you want to do.
Which means you're not ready to enter his shoes because it's painful. Yes we have to learn a story from this
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by Enoma222(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
sinceraconcept:
maybe your tribe is worse than Biafra,just don't tell me you're Yoruba cos yorubas aren't this wicked. you are very wicked and selfish and your type always end up doing money ritual. if you put your parents in jail,they would never feel they hurt you,they would regret giving birth to you because what parents spend for maybe 25 years + on you is more than building a useless house,think. parents shouldn't do that but putting your own parents in jail is plain wickedness cos you want to have them killed.

putting them in jail is just to teach dem a lesson may be for one week and for your information am a christian so Bleep ur opinion and i pray you expirence this things so you can know how painful it is
Re: Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House by sinceraconcept(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:

putting them in jail is just to teach dem a lesson may be for one week and for your information am a christian so Bleep ur opinion and i pray you expirence this things so you can know how painful it is
I pray your wishes fall back to you in multiple folds wicked man. I was schooling you on how not to be vindictive so that you won't end up killing someone. who hasn't got hurt by parents in a way? but only the wise ones leave everything to God especially when it comes to your parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / My Experience With A Wrong Partner / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.