Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman (61980 Views)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Blissbeatz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chaiiiiiii oloshooooo, see bleaching

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Transformation is possible but the cost of maintaing the transformation is enough to send their boyfriends away, that's why most goes into olosho business
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by peeps4u: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seems mostly everyone agrees she's more beautiful fairer. I can't see "black is beauty"

Note: I'm not debating which complexion is more beautiful as I believe as we have captivating beauty in black, so also in yellow/white.
#ProudlyBlack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by prechking(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm nawa ooo
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by fairprince(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seun and Lalasticlala why am I seeing all these emojis Has Nairaland been hacked or what

For some days now. Seems weird though.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by martineverest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Her real colour came out.... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Amarabae(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
mammanbawa:
angry
please give this woman some respect... This is totally wrong of u

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by captainbell: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
All I see is someone who has over bleached her body. New omo whiter than before
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who she epp? The question is, She transform her sense join? Jes asking ni. ..don't quote I'm nuh feelin fine.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by philemonemenike(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mine America dreams.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
fairprince:

For some days now. Seems weird though.

Mine just started today o. If na virus dey should let us know coz that’s the last thing I want inside my iPhone
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by 3kay945(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:
What's her Temperature before and now

I guess you mean 'temperament '
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Kizyte(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
Everyone can transform themselves if they decide to. I did the same thing
What did you do?

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by jacyhelen(f): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
BabbanBura:

fallen boobs

plus bleaching!!!..Nothing special
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by lovingyouhun: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately people like Eniola Badmus will remain shapeless ogres for life.

I dedicate my FTC to every member of the Vaseline crew.
Drop your vaselines and try using a relaxer.

You just did it again
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Alexrayz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
abefedammy:
Beautiful lady, identified as Aiyo Michelle dropped a compilation of her old and new picture and they were totally different.

See below:
http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/unbelievable-what-transformation-look.html?m=1

L

All I can say is nobody ugly
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kizyte:
What did you do?
worked out , dieted , started using sunscreen .
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by ElsonMorali: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Scented:
Why couldn't she transform her boobs as well? grin

Boobs are perfect. Just My spec. Not too big, not too small.

What I've got quarrel about is the change in skin tone. Not Nice at all.

I've always said, If you're dark stay dark. You're beautiful all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by TemmyTee82(f): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately people like Eniola Badmus will remain shapeless ogres for life.

I dedicate my FTC to every member of the Vaseline crew. Drop your vaselines and try using a relaxer.
NwaAmaikpe!!!!!! grin grin
You will not kee somebody!
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by ElsonMorali: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
please give this woman some respect... This is totally wrong of u

Who's the woman?
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by TemmyTee82(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Don't go and kill yourself oo.... This people won't tell you about the surgeries.

Shout it loud.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Grew older, lost weight, used toning cream to get fairer in complexion, now wears tighter, more revealing clothes, now uses more makeup.

So she is 'hot' because she is now displaying most of her boobs to the world?

Society's standards for beauty is getting more twisted by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Who's the woman?
the woman that killed her husband, the son of ex pdp chairman, last week.....
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Dafreeguy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
Everyone can transform themselves if they decide to. I did the same thing

By joining d bleaching crew, u felt that's a transformation right?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by chloride6: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Boland:
Why is there a need for that to be said?

I wonder what people like you intend to derive in ridiculing other people.

Are you new here?
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by ElsonMorali: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
the woman that killed her husband, the son of ex pdp chairman, last week.....

Oh. That's really not good. Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by martineverest(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh. That's really not good. Innocent until proven guilty.
obviously, she's guilty..... She stabbed him while they were arguing
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
What's the difference biko? The clothes? Smh
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dafreeguy:

By joining d bleaching crew, u felt that's a transformation right?
u didn't notice the weight loss ba and the general transformation. You just have to criticise something you have no proof of.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by ElsonMorali: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
obviously, she's guilty..... She stabbed him while they were arguing

I'm not holding brief for the woman. All I'm saying saying is, you weren't there. Could have been self defense. Unless there's a video recording to that effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.