Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman (61981 Views)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor can these be the same person?
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by analize701: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Grew older, lost weight, used toning cream to get fairer in complexion, now wears tighter, more revealing clothes, now uses more makeup.

So she is 'hot' because she is now displaying most of her boobs to the world?

Society's standards for beauty is getting more twisted by the day.
There's a reason why Media is sold out.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
martineverest:
obviously, she's guilty..... She stabbed him while they were arguing
oh u talking about the crazy angry lawyer.rumour has it that she's a die hard feminist.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by bokunrawo(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Scented:
Why couldn't she transform her boobs as well? grin
Sister you are very wicked ooooo
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by FitnessDoctor: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2017
lefulefu:
Fitness.Doctor can these be the same person?
Very possible, I even wrote an article on it and posted in on my blog since morning. Most Nigerians wouldn't believe, because this transformation could require determination and all your energy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by RickandMorty: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
Everyone can transform themselves if they decide to. I did the same thing

Yeah, yours was remarkable. I still can't believe it though.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by malware: 4:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Scented:

Are your own any better, say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by 2shure: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2017
she don bleach tire
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Daeylar(f): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately people like Eniola Badmus will remain shapeless ogres for life.

I dedicate my FTC to every member of the Vaseline crew.
Drop your vaselines and try using a relaxer.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Wicked grin grin grin

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Dafreeguy(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
u didn't notice the weight loss ba and the general transformation. You just have to criticise something you have no proof of.

I was expecting to see a black skinned gurl as ur name implies..only to see a diff colour..am I wrong to think otherwise when u said u transformed urself?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Nardyproffessor: 6:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Lol you guys won't kill me
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by mammanbawa: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
martineverest:
please give this woman some respect... This is totally wrong of u

That pic was used as a meme and not to mock or insult anyone
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by TaSoLakCaSh(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Jesus is lord
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Kizyte(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
worked out , dieted , started using sunscreen .
Can I see the pics?
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by sarutobie(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Typical Nigerians! As long as they can't do it then nobody can or it is impossible to do....if you haven't been to a good gym then you will doubt this lady's transformation...I've seen guys and ladies transform themselves here in Naipaul, who dash dem money for surgery?? Just crazy determination and discipline...
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by talk2percy(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
She was formally dark and now fairer than a fair itself, what happinnnn
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by uboma(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:
All I see is BEFORE and AFTER BLEACHING...

Spot on!
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by young01(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
[center][/center]Before & after the bitchy level cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Akaegwu(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
abefedammy:
Beautiful lady, identified as Aiyo Michelle dropped a compilation of her old and new picture and they were totally different.

See below:
http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/unbelievable-what-transformation-look.html?m=1

L
Brown roof people and bleaching is like five and six
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by AryEmber(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Would have been nice if she stopped at the third picture. Black is beautiful and there's nothing wrong with a little fat
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by veeceesynergy: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
All I see is a retired slayer
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by medexico(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Scented:

untransformable
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
RickandMorty:

Yeah, yours was remarkable. I still can't believe it though.
even I find it hard to
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dafreeguy:

I was expecting to see a black skinned gurl as ur name implies..only to see a diff colour..am I wrong to think otherwise when u said u transformed urself?
you are very wrong . I have never bleached and never will . When you start eating right , exercising , using the right skin care products for your skin, trust me they'll be a change . Check out anyone who has undergone weightloss using fruits and vegetables, you'll see there's always a significant change in their complexion
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Kizyte(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by blackbeau1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! Nice
thanks
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Kizyte(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
thanks
I sent you a mail
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Dafreeguy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
you are very wrong . I have never bleached and never will . When you start eating right , exercising , using the right skin care products for your skin, trust me they'll be a change . Check out anyone who has undergone weightloss using fruits and vegetables, you'll see there's always a significant change in their complexion

Alright..apologies if I sound harsh. I just dislike bleachers. Good u aint one

1 Like

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Ugbavihi: 3:03am On Dec 02, 2017
Managing good weight is just like Hiv and aids management that require utmost consciousness.. If you fall out on your diet and exercise, you gain weight back immediately....
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by okwabayi(m): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2018
God bless her surgeon. I can spot the fat transfer locations from a mile away.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by BabbanBura(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Scented:

Why are you relating yourselt to a dog @ DP - i don't think this is nice at all even if you mean the message am getting from that combo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.