Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

I met a dead man physically - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I met a dead man physically (14051 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I met a dead man physically by MikkyDaniel: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:
is that people are dumb on nairaland,arent you seeing this guy is trying to sell bet9ja odd with his fake story

God punish u if I don't want to sell Bet9ja. God punish me if I want to sell. Say Amen.
Re: I met a dead man physically by ricson11(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Guy abeg drop the 7 number leave story for the gods
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Which side in ilesha? Can you speak ijesha dialect?
don't know, can't speak . been there at childhood before the awon iyas took over all I know is I'm royal... you been to your family house
Re: I met a dead man physically by prodiG(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikkyDaniel:
Pls guys I really need your advice. I will never put my number before some foolish people say am trying to do 419.

I will never put the games here before they say am promoting gambling.

But guys see what happen.

I met a dead man physically. I don't know he was dead. I know this man in reality but it's seen 2003 I saw my aunty.
I saw this man in a bus. So I greeted him. He told me he was traveling and I should tell his wife to play this seven draws next week. As weekend draws. I should tell his wife to sell his car and play it.

I was like oga this thing is gambling o. This man refused said his wife should sell it and play it in white paper not pool.
I was like oga why not give her yourself. He said he's traveling now and her phone is spoilt.

Brethren I went told the wife Stella the story this happened on Monday 2 o clock.

I told her the whole tenant gathered. And this man gave me a stern warning not to share the game.

Brethren his wife is thinking if to play it or not.

Because gambling is a sin.

And if u open my profile u will see my previous thread how I won 66 thousand in bet9ja the next day I played 40 thousand on one sure draw. Yet it cut. I shared the money in the office. I won 66 k went back empty hand. since then I went to God's alter and swear any day I gamble let me die.

The whole tenants were surprised telling me this man died February this year.

Guys advice thank u.

I know I saw Ben.

Don't ask me for it. Before some people call me 419. Don't ask for my number.

Advice. This woman and me.
God punish me if am lying
Drop the number and stop beating around the bush
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

God punish u if I don't want to sell Bet9ja. God punish me if I want to sell. Say Amen.

God has already punish you because you know what you are doing stylishly
Re: I met a dead man physically by Captain6(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikkyDaniel:
Pls guys I really need your advice. I will never put my number before some foolish people say am trying to do 419.

I will never put the games here before they say am promoting gambling.

But guys see what happen.

I met a dead man physically. I don't know he was dead. I know this man in reality but it's seen 2003 I saw my aunty.
I saw this man in a bus. So I greeted him. He told me he was traveling and I should tell his wife to play this seven draws next week. As weekend draws. I should tell his wife to sell his car and play it.

I was like oga this thing is gambling o. This man refused said his wife should sell it and play it in white paper not pool.
I was like oga why not give her yourself. He said he's traveling now and her phone is spoilt.

Brethren I went told the wife Stella the story this happened on Monday 2 o clock.

I told her the whole tenant gathered. And this man gave me a stern warning not to share the game.

Brethren his wife is thinking if to play it or not.

Because gambling is a sin.

And if u open my profile u will see my previous thread how I won 66 thousand in bet9ja the next day I played 40 thousand on one sure draw. Yet it cut. I shared the money in the office. I won 66 k went back empty hand. since then I went to God's alter and swear any day I gamble let me die.

The whole tenants were surprised telling me this man died February this year.

Guys advice thank u.

I know I saw Ben.

Don't ask me for it. Before some people call me 419. Don't ask for my number.

Advice. This woman and me.
God punish me if am lying
Are you alive?
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, can you ever believe someone can sell his car to play 7 straight draws?

Bro, seven straight draw no be beans oooo

what is the probability that all will be draws or you think teams are sleeping while playing football
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bros I believe you. I think you shouldn't play it because you swear not to. I also think you will feel horrible if the woman loses everything.

My advise is let someone play on your behalf and tell the woman what you saw. You have delivered your message, now the person who play the game for you will give you your share and you must share a part of the money for beggars. And also give the woman, regardless of whether she played the game or not.

P.s there is a reason he chose you. And he exchanged something to comeback to help his wife. If you stand in his way, brother you will suffer.
So stop doubting and do what you were sent to do..

The main point is that the woman will need a lot of money soon and that is why the man came back.
Help him and you will have blessings.
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
An willing to be the guy that will help on your behalf oh. I will field the cost and I won't tell anyone.
Re: I met a dead man physically by Trollita(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Exactly, once a person dies, his soul leaves the earth straight to eternity or damnation. When people see these so called ghosts, I believe they are familiar spirits or demons who takes the form of the dead person, not the actual spirit of the person. It’s not possible, except they can take exeat from heaven/hell to come down to visit earth. Lol
Offpoint:
hallucinationgringrin you probably have a micro sleep with some little dreams.
once you dead you dead... some f^^kin demons took up the face of the dead to mess with people...
there are more to what you saw... only those who've been to dark side understands...
the same way flesh can't never make it to the spirit realm, same the deads can't make it to the physical realm.
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lolz,7 draws and you believe that shiiitt...

I just hope madrid,psg,chelsea barcelona are not among does matches,cos der opponents go collect better flogging grin
Re: I met a dead man physically by Offpoint: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Trollita:
Exactly, once a person dies, his soul leaves the earth straight to eternity or damnation. When people see these so called ghosts, I believe they are familiar spirits or demons who takes the form of the dead person, not the actual spirit of the person. It’s not possible, except they can take exeat from heaven/hell to come down to visit earth. Lol
it's just not okay when people say they encounter the dead, it's actually demons.
Jesus was an angel, before he visits the physical realm, he had to wear on human flesh.. and when he was living he had to drop that flesh and wear his spiritual body. the living have no business with the dead and the dead have business with the living.
Re: I met a dead man physically by mabea: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
once you dead you dead... some f^^kin demons took up the face of the dead to mess with people...
there are more to what you saw... only those who've been to dark side understands...
the same way flesh can't never make it to the spirit realm, same the deads can't make it to the physical realm.
You are right bro but many people will not understand this they will still doubt and even insult you.
Re: I met a dead man physically by Charliiee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

There was my street brother who died some years back. The death wasn't ordinary. I still saw him around 8pm and we gisted till around 9pm.The following morning I heard that he shouted in the midnight and blood started coming out of his mouth, nose and ears. Unfortunately he died within few minutes and he was buried at the church burial ground.(hes epileptic). A year after his death, a street bro who has been away for two years came back and started abusing his friends "you guys are stupid, imagine Solomon is rich and you are still hustling. Can't you forget your pride and beg him for money. He's fvcking rich now". Those guys couldn't say anything, they were astonished. One of them asked him where he saw Solomon. He said he came to fuel his car where he was working as a petrol attendant. And he was putting on a nice shoe, he described the shoe and the shoe happened to be the last shoe Solomon bought before he died. He said they greeted each other and he asked of them (the friends). He said as he was attending to the next car, he drove off. His friends had no option than to take him to Solomon's burial ground. He couldn't sleep that night.

The second experience, I was sitting with an OSBC TV presenter who is a friend of mine,then someone brought a letter to him that he should read it during one of his programmes and ask of people's opinions because he's confused. We read the letter together. The man wrote in the letter that he was travelling to ondo state to greet his mum after 2yrs of being away. On the way he saw his childhood friend and he gave him a lift. They talked about how time has passed since they saw each other and the events that occurred during those period. As they got closer to ondo, the friend gave him 5000 naira to give to his son,so he alighted from the car. As this man got home, he told his mum that he saw his friend and he gave him 5k to give his son. The mum told him his friend died a year ago. This man was so shocked, so he wrote a letter to the TV presenter that he could not deliver the money to his wife neither can he spend it. He's confused on what to do with the money. I intentionally waited till he started the program when he read the letter. So many people called and shared their experience too. A man called him and said he should just visit the woman and give her the money without saying anything.
So, your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is just Hearsay? WTF!

2 Likes

Re: I met a dead man physically by Offpoint: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
mabea:
You are right bro but many people will not understand this they will still doubt and even insult you.
They can't and will never understand cause they're programmed not to.
like I said initially "only those who have been to the darker side will understand"
Re: I met a dead man physically by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:

what is the probability that all will be draws or you think teams are sleeping while playing football
Abi now
Re: I met a dead man physically by Yemike(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
@OP just gimme the game lemme play it. If it scale through I'll give you money to give the woman??
Re: I met a dead man physically by jeff2010(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

People are just calling me liar. Anything u tell me to swear I will swear that is what the man said.

That's why I avoid dropping any information before MOD ban me thinking am trying to dupe people.

Am I asking for your money. No. Am asking for advice.

Tell me to swear I will swear I saw this man. Am not a baby @ tosyne2much
dude just drop it, you haven't asked anyone for money... book the game and drop the booking number, that should work just fine
Re: I met a dead man physically by newdawn2017(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
Thank u 4 dis deep truth. Cos if not so , then Jehovah D only true & living God is lying when he said in his word d@: " the day a man dies, his thoughts perishes" & d@ there is no knowledge nor working in Sheol where man is going, whatever ur hand finds 2 do, do it well.
Re: I met a dead man physically by MikkyDaniel: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:

God has already punish you because you know what you are doing stylishly

Say Amen why dodging angry
Re: I met a dead man physically by Offpoint: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2017
newdawn2017:
Thank u 4 dis deep truth. Cos if not so , then Jehovah D only true & living God is lying when he said in his word d@: " the day a man dies, his thoughts perishes" & d@ there is no knowledge nor working in Sheol where man is going, whatever ur hand finds 2 do, do it well.
People don't understand what dead mean, telling one you've seen a dead man is like saying you've seen a baby who is yet to be conceived. same oblivion state you were before you were born: the same oblivion state you'll be when you're gone. whatever they see is not actually the real person, but a demon in form of the person. I laughed when people says when one died he/she goes heaven or hell*^....(how can a spirit feel pain? we all know our brains is the one that interprete what we feel) ^*if that's true what's the essence of judgement day? will people be judge twice? we know the Bible says "there will be resurrection of both just and unjust" this is where they'll unjust will be cast into the leak of fire... cause by this time they're on flesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I met a dead man physically by Jacktheripper: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Bolorunduro
Mine is Breweries
Re: I met a dead man physically by tosyne2much(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
jeff2010:

dude just drop it, you haven't asked anyone for money... book the game and drop the booking number, that should work just fine
Shey you dey believe this tortoise story ni baba?
Re: I met a dead man physically by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

These things are real. I've actually experienced it twice.

Lol, do you know baba suwe? If yes, is he your father?
Re: I met a dead man physically by sinceraconcept(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

That's it.. The one that happened in osogbo here is even worst. She had 4kids for him (3 kids and she was with pregnancy) only for her to go to his family house in osogbo and she was told he died 45years ago. They guy's parents were very old and they couldn't take care of her and the four kids so she begged the government to help her but i don't know if they help her.
this girl knows about these akudayas gaan o. I hope you don't marry one someday
Re: I met a dead man physically by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2017
sinceraconcept:
this girl knows about these akudayas gaan o. I hope you don't marry one someday
Lol.. Lailai
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, do you know baba suwe? If yes, is he your father?
I don't know him angry
Jacktheripper:

Mine is Breweries
That's pretty close.
Re: I met a dead man physically by karli4nia(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2017
newdawn2017:

What deep truth...No intelligent and open minded person shld allow themselves to be deluded by this dudes mere sophisms..
The universe is full of possibilities.. As opposed to what the dude u quoted thinks.... Certainly but in rare cases like that of the OP..the dead can materialize in the physical and flesh can also enter the spirit relam...what is called the astal plane in theosophy.
Re: I met a dead man physically by jeff2010(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey you dey believe this tortoise story ni baba?
baba I no believe oh... based on say na draws make we see how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.