Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (143960 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by LuvU2: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Angy55:

Hahaha. No be lie, or is it his twin brother living in Kenya?
cheesygrin
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Munae(f): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tbillz:
if a man finally gets U, so he should rant because he won Ballon d:or?

This one high pass Tblizz
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by holuwajobar(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
LuvU2:
Guy looks like a popular nairaland artist that has refused to blow grin
u mean Airforce1
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Munae(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stelvin101:

You bad I swear, and to think a girl comment this cheesy
What did I do na
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by esthy86(f): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
I came here to see fresh and sexy naked girl.

Just look at how dirty and disgusting they both look...like two Hippos just had sex. Ewwww
lwkmd oo,funny guy
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Hawlahscho(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
smardray:
that should be his mom or a brother that has a breast

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Ten06(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na this old woman this young boy dey blow?
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by femi4: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
He never thought he could conquer, he finally did and you expect him to keep quiet
from experience?
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by GGirll: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
If just wedded Banky can make mistake n expose his beautiful wife's body after sex....what then do you expect from a loosed daughter of easy virtues n a vagabond son of curse? Just saying their body,their shame jare!
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by joprisco: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
But why

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by ufuosman(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
D guy is mad
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by sanpipita(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol and someone was yesterday saying he prays to have only male kids, not thinking some male kids can be totally useless.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by don4real18(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Boyooosa:
See the wrapper of that shapeless and shameless slut embarassed
Why call her shameless... She had sex with a fool who decided to take her picture without her knowledge
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by toprealman: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
A man or a boy OP
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by bossrillboss: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
kenyans and foolishness na d same day God create am.smh
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by ariwamichael(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
He never thought he could conquer, he finally did and you expect him to keep quiet

really who are u...this is the 2nd time im acknowledgin ur comment...lol...u are a gangster str8 up...���
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by 007general: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
nawaoooo wonders shall never end mad man

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Is this worth being on Nairaland front page, haba, look at how low seun has stooped. This people are nobodies commiting atrocities na, why give them this kind of attention?

I totally agree. Seun please these guys are not worthy of placing their news on your forum. Nairaland is more than this na, haba. Who are they in the first place na
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Munae(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
ariwamichael:

really who are u...this is the 2nd time im acknowledgin ur comment...lol...u are a gangster str8 up...���

hehehe

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:

What did I do na

It’s not about what you did, it’s the meaning of what you have done and what you can do.

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by AlexCk: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:

Jensen 'Dean Winchester' Ackles.
Lol,
With his funnny facial expressions
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Pvibe007: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
IsokoSpeaker:
That is Sarrki of nairaland, no bi any kenyan

shocked
But I told Sarrki has a bald head! undecided
He's Got d red eyes thou. grin
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by coolk(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:

angry

I know you're being sarcastic. Just to set the record straight:
A lady is never a conquest, a trophy or a prize.
She is our Mother. Our Sister. Our Lover. Our Soul Provider.

The Guy is just plain stupid.
But I don't really blame him. He is a product of a morally decayed society (same as me).
I blame my-curious-self and others like me, for clicking on this topic / page and giving him the exact thing he desperately craves - Attention.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by joepentwo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
wetin d wrong widt ds nairaland opp?

why u blur d interestin part

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by rajiraymond(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
After sleeping with his mother's age mate, he still had guts to show the world.

Nonsense!
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ode!
lol.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Mafking(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
LuvU2:

you sef,you look like an aspiring model that has refused to eat grin
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Papaaldrich: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
the guy jonse for the kpomo
Munae:
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by degamemaster(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
LuvU2:
I hope you don't mean to write airf...e1 ?
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by QueenSekxy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
see his small còck
lipsrsealed I don't like to see what I hate
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
No wonder there president wanted to give us free citizenship if we marry there ladies
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics by olaolutreasure(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Are you sure dis is after sex pix or a make up plan to embarass d lady? Dunno sha, bt it might be a threat. Dis 1 may be one of dos pixs, u knw her face isn't display, bt tryin 2 threat her dat d next one will show her face, so make she co-operate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.