Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period (1167 Views)

Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Princenady(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have to go straight to point. Am not really into women and am preparing to get married. My wife to be told me that she is on 30 day monthly cycle and her period lasts for 7 days.

I need advice on options i can use to meet with her when she is ON after we get married. Matured advice please as this has disturbed me for long.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by TRAPP(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Meet here when you are OFF.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Saintsammurai(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Anything monthly circle or seeing period or menstruating from a Lady, freaks the hell out of me..
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

She is fertile on the 12th-15thday of her cycle (Counting from the first day of her period).

Its not biggie man.

You can have sex with her even when she's on her period.
You won't need a lubricant and with the blood all over, you'd feel like you just deflowered her all over.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is fertile on the 12th-15thday of her cycle (Counting from the first day of her period).

Its not biggie man.

You can have sex with her even when she's on her period.
You won't need a lubricant and with the blood all over, you'd feel like you just deflowered her all over.
grin
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by StretchMarks(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cool oneooooooo
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Princenady(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
I can't stay away for 7 days and I can't meet a woman on period as it isn't medically, physically and spiritually adviceable.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
the other room mata.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by KelvinCX(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Princenady:
I can't stay away for 7 days and I can't meet a woman on period as it isn't medically, physically and spiritually adviceable.
Simply use a condom then
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Princenady(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
KelvinCX:

Simply use a condom then

U have a point but I don't think I can stand d sight of d blood
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by wtfcoded: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bring her to stay with me for 30 days so that i'll be able to discover it myself n give u a good result.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
bros forget that messes ooo. if konji catch me with a babe and she come tell me say she dey red card zone... immediately my konji go disappear ni straight....cos that thing called messes Na bad dream to me.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Filmewell(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Princenady:
Then do it in the shower
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Princenady:
I have to go straight to point. Am not really into women and am preparing to get married. My wife to be told me that she is on 30 day monthly cycle and her period lasts for 7 days.

I need advice on options i can use to meet with her when she is ON after we get married. Matured advice please as this has disturbed me for long.
Are you worried of abstaining for 7days in a month?.
Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Princenady:
Jezz! You shouldn't bother getting married if you can't abstain for 7days. That's one week and you're complaining. What if she's ill or heavily pregnant and can't have sex in a few months, your likes would run to the next brothel or side chick for sex. That you're still dating and she opens her legs every now and then to please you sexually must be exhausting. Have some self-control or sex will definitely be used to destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Advice me please: My Wife To Be Is On 30day Monthly Cycle With 7days Period by Princenady(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benita27:
Jezz! You shouldn't bother getting married if you can't abstain for 7days. That's one week and you're complaining. What if she's ill or heavily pregnant and can't have sex in a few months, your likes would run to the next brothel or side chick for sex. That you're still dating and she opens her legs every now and then to please you sexually must be exhausting. Have some self-control or sex will definitely be used to destroy you.
Benita27:
Are you worried of abstaining for 7days in a month?.

Abstinence on medical grounds is a different ball game and I can't be meeting her throughout 30 days in d month. The fact is DT within 7days of d visitor's visit, I definitely will be in d mood one of d days and that is my reason for d post.

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 1 / Share Your Experience With Female Barbers / Advice Needed Mature Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.