Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator (1156 Views)

What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures / SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Am sick and tired of people taking to take advantage of me.
So I decided to get myself just one senator wear I will use next week Sunday, a fu:cking tailor that I want to move his career forward is now trying to take advantage of me.

Am not a tailor neither do I have any experience in sewing cloth but for this reason I will begin to sew my clothes by myself.

Please what necessary step should I take of I want to sew my own cloth

Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by jonathan111: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sorry
Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by dfriendlyadvice: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
tongue alaroro
Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
jonathan111:
Sorry
if I sew 5 cloth with 10000 is that not 50000 mean while the material is not up to that amount

I must wise up
Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
tongue alaroro
you speak in parables
Say what I can understand
Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by McBrooklyn(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
This Man... Your problem is a problem...
Re: What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator by Oladimejyy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
amani63:
Am sick and tired of people taking to take advantage of me.
So I decided to get myself just one senator wear I will use next week Sunday, a fu:cking tailor that I want to move his career forward is now trying to take advantage of me.

Am not a tailor neither do I have any experience in sewing cloth but for this reason I will begin to sew my clothes by myself.

Please what necessary step should I take of I want to sew my own cloth
Please what's the real name of that cloth because i had searched on google but i couldn't find it

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forget Her? / Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap / Man Sees His Bestfriend’s Fiance With Another Man At A Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.