Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. (6320 Views)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by olisehcom(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
TRAPP:
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.
Preach it undecided
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have replied your email, check ur inbox
salisuammy:

wanted to chat with you on something but I don't know how to send private mails pls
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank you plenty
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
mercy0008:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DONT I JUST LOVE U?
Me self photocopy you straight away....
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ubunja(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
bujebudanu1:

yes u can have sex and b a Virgin.preach on sir.

I confirmed this u can't eat ur cake and have it.
spent my fees plus my scholarship money on girls. food and travelling about 300k back in school.
people gave me promises so anytime I remember d promise I just swipe my ATM and spend.
wen time for exam and clearance came.oh God of Nazareth.
it was my worst season on earth. I kept reminiscing on the u can't eat ur cake and have it.
but I thank God. I graduated
hillarious grin
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sorry to ask please but did you attend mssm?
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes I did, graduated 2006
salisuammy:

sorry to ask please but did you attend mssm?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes I did, graduated 2006
I graduated in 2005 but left in jss3 for boarding school. Do you know Oti and Gomer
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes I do Gomer is an Egyptian I think, Oti is my friend. We were all in the same set
salisuammy:

I graduated in 2005 but left in jss3 for boarding
school. Do you know Oti and Gomer
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes I do Gomer is an Egyptian I think, Oti is my friend. We were all in the same set
They were actually my set but had problem and had to r...
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
For real, I didn't even know, I think Oti is married now and Gomer is back to her country
salisuammy:

They were actually my set but had problem and had to r...
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
For real, I didn't even know, I think Oti is married now and Gomer is back to her country
nice seeing some one from my school...lolz
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
True once in a while our set meet up we were planning to do some projects but it didn't pull through, we are always in touch, we have a whatsapp group tho
salisuammy:

nice seeing some one from my school...lolz
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
True once in a while our set meet up we were planning to do some projects but it didn't pull through, we are always in touch, we have a whatsapp group tho
That is great. Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
That is great. I am sure u had a taste of Makefi's blalala.Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks, my best wishes cool
salisuammy:

That is great. Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy I met him recently with his funny voice, my mind was asking me to bully him
salisuammy:

That is great. I am sure u had a taste of Makefi's blalala.Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I met him recently with his funny voice, my mind was asking me to bully him

lol.please bully him on my behalf too
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
He looks older and weaker
salisuammy:

lol.please bully him on my behalf too
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He looks older and weaker
Eyaaa, I forgive him for the flogging then
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy yea we should
salisuammy:

Eyaaa, I forgive him for the flogging then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Enoma222(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
TRAPP:
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.
_stop_deceiving_your_self
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Saintdaprince(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fine question. Fine analysis. Please go home and ask your mother. She will answer you very well. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? / Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.