Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Big Dick Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Dick Neighbor (9632 Views)

Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2017
It was a friday evening, I was gonna be home alone for the weekend because my parent travelled for an occasion. The PHCN had their way and the heat in the house was unbearable, so I sat at the corridor exploring my phone when I suddenly saw my neighbor,Micheal coming out of his apartment shirtless. His ABS ga

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=22
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by mofeoluwadassah: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Now I understand

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Kobicove(m): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2017
So you think we will click that link?
undecided
Think again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Wow ! Worth every Mb I used to click that link...
Beautiful & creative write up dear kiss
So intriguing & "arousing" !

2 Likes

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by AVECDEO: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2017
The link is worth clicking....nice write up.

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2017
ALSO READ

MISTAKEN IDENTITY (18+)

The house was silent, I was all alone. I was feeling so bored. So i decided to shave my pussy and this made me really Hot. I was in the mood for some sexting now. I do that always with my man. I could feel my body start to ache for some sexual attention. I tried to get my mind off it but I would find my hand teasing my pussy as I watch the television. I wanted to feel the sensation of a man's tongue buried between my thighs, licking my pussy. I grab

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=30

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2017
ALSO READ

Three weeks lust affair (18+)

Three weeks lust affair
It was so hot that afternoon , the lasigidi afternoon sun was not disappointing at all. I had taken permission from my boss at about 30mins before my break time to go to the bank. I had just finished and was waiting in vain for a bike at a round about close to the bank when an suv stopped in front of me. I wasn't sure why they stopped but I had taken a glance at them while still looking everyway for a bike but none was forth coming. That was like 4yrs ago so the scarcity of bike that afternoon was not because of fashola ban but probably as a result of the scorching sun.
I was brought back to the present by blaring horns, I glanc

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=31
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
DON'T MISS

Professor Cougar(18+)

I have always been good at making up stories. When I was really young, adults would write it off as having an over-active imagination. Maybe someone should have told my college English professor. Maggie was a single thirty-year-old whom, as far as I could tell, was always at work. Not bad seeing as how I too was always around campus.
I had been researching my thesis paper so long that it was already dark when the janitor woke me up. "Studying late again Melissa?" He said as he gave me a hand up causing my books to topple to the floor. "You know me Mr Garrety. There is always something to learn. " He walked me out to the corridor and locked the library door. Wandering alone in the corridor I fumbled wtih my keys dropping them to the fl

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=32
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
tongue
Kobicove:
undecided
Think again!
embarassed
Kobicove:
undecided
Think again!
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
shey Na u write ijapa tiroko or irinkerindo ninu Igbo elegbeje....u resemble J.O. Fagunwa

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by AVECDEO: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
24Bauer:
ALSO READ

MISTAKEN IDENTITY (18+)

The house was silent, I was all alone. I was feeling so bored. So i decided to shave my pussy and this made me really Hot. I was in the mood for some sexting now. I do that always with my man. I could feel my body start to ache for some sexual attention. I tried to get my mind off it but I would find my hand teasing my pussy as I watch the television. I wanted to feel the sensation of a man's tongue buried between my thighs, licking my pussy. I grab

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=30
Nice stuffs.... why not try getting followers like me by posting the full story of some of your write ups with the link and see the flood of fans to your blog.

just suggesting... you're good sha.
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by mikool007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
24Bauer:
It was a friday evening, I was gonna be home alone for the weekend because my parent travelled for an occasion. The PHCN had their way and the heat in the house was unbearable, so I sat at the corridor exploring my phone when I suddenly saw my neighbor,Micheal coming out of his apartment shirtless. His ABS ga

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=22
i wasn't shirtless, you only saw what you wanted to see

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by 24Bauer(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
AVECDEO:
Nice stuffs.... why not try getting followers like me by posting the full story of some of your write ups with the link and see the flood of fans to your blog.

just suggesting... you're good sha.

Thanks bro
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Macgreat(m): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Ok
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Jaideyone(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
MidNightHunter:
Wow ! Worth every Mb I used to click that link...
Beautiful & creative write up dear kiss
So intriguing & "arousing" !
nice trick

using another account to give your blog a positive rating. good job!!!

1 Like

Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
nice trick

using another account to give your blog a positive rating. good job!!!
What's these one saying ...Pls,if u don't have something reasonable to say,don't mention me again undecided undecided
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Jaideyone(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
MidNightHunter:

What's these one saying ...Pls,if u don't have something reasonable to say,don't mention me again undecided undecided
if I mention you call police na grin mtchew
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and fucck you until you cum.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong. I also love to suck and caress the boobs, rub the pussy and play with the nipples.

I am Austin. I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. I don't do drugs of smoke.

Not interested in financial aid, as I have something doing.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.
Re: My Big Dick Neighbor by okunwaye(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Austink0:

I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and fucck you until you cum.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong. I also love to suck and caress the boobs, rub the pussy and play with the nipples.

I am Austin. I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. I don't do drugs of smoke.

Not interested in financial aid, as I have something doing.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.