Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? (11016 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tonytonex(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
then why would you think so low of another human being? Does that mean you are cynical ?,well next time learn to give others a benefit of doubt,have a nice day
Thanks dear. was just pullin ya legs. ve a nice day and happy long wkend.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Austin234(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless you
Afamed:

Practically 100% impossible.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Mryacks: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Samsimple:
designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease. Government and health officials, non-governmental organizations and individuals around the world observe the day, often with education on AIDS prevention and control. When last did you go for hiv test?...

The possibility of an hiv free generation begin with you.

Cc. lalasticlala mynd44 fleewpeed

Every 2 to 3 months...
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by calliope(f): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
AHCB:
slutty? grin yea, it's safer that's why I bought my own H.I.V kit.
A whole kit grin shocked

Yea, been a while. You went AWOL. How you though?
Good. Around. Everywhere but not here smiley
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by AHCB: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
calliope:

A whole kit grin shocked
Yep. I'm sexually hyper active. grin

Good. Around. Everywhere but not here smiley
Why not here? What gives?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by trinityhealth: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trinity Healthcare Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation in Lagos, Nigeria and member of the World Hepatitis Alliance. As part of our commitment to end Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria, we offer Hepatitis B and C screening and vaccination at very subsidized rates for Corporate organizations, Associations, groups and communities. Do you wish to screen and vaccinated all members of your organisation against the deadly Hepatitis viruses then call us on +2348028791004 or visit us at #7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria. You can send us an email at info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org. Our Screening services goes for NGN1,000 per participant while Hepatitis B Vaccination goes for NGN2,000 per dose. Free Lectures/Symposium are also available. Hepatitis is deadly...Act Now

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by spencekat(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Severally.At least,twice a year.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by trinityhealth: 4:03pm On May 18, 2019
Do you know that every year millions of people die due to vaccine-preventable disease like Measles, Hepatitis B, Meningitis, Cancer, etc. Trinity Healthcare Foundation now provides quality vaccination services at affordable rates at the comfort of your homes and offices. Take advantage of our services and have yourself and your loved ones vaccinated against Hepatitis B, Meningitis and Human Papilloma Virus (cancer-causing agent). To book for your vaccination please click the link below

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by jbblues24(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2019
Such admirable.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by ibroabdulelakhs: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
How can I get Abalaka's contact?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes thrice, during my NYSC service year I was in HIV CDS group so that gave me the opportunity to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 False Beliefs About Acne / NHIS Introduces Voluntary Health Insurance For Self Employed, Small Businesses / What Is The Cost Of C- Section In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.