Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy (10334 Views)

Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you an indigene of Lagos?

Aren’t you an immigrant in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Igbo immigrants and fake photoshops. cheesy
Have you weeded your cocoyam farm today ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by MayorofLagos(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Political correction. He tendered apologies to immigrants in Lagos

Immigrants ke, which one be immigrants? You mean refugees!
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Leave IPOB for now or create another thread for it but you must answer my question

I’m interested in how an Igbo immigrant like yourself is scared of Biafra.

Do you want to continue being a foreigner in another man’s land?
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

Have you weeded your cocoyam farm today ?

Dem don say you be refugee sef.

On which bus you take enter Lagos to escape Iboland? grin
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Tell us your state of origin.
We know you are not from Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

I’m a native of Yorubaland, you’re an immigrant .
Since you are an immigrant in Lagos with no job, you have no right to tell any tax paying Lagosian either to stay or leave.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Immigrants ke, which one be immigrants? You mean refugees!

Na true sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

We know you are not from Lagos state.

Why is an Ibo refugee in Lagos concerned about a Yorubaman’s origin?
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Dem don say you be refugee sef.

On which bus you take enter Lagos to escape Iboland? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you are an immigrant in Lagos with no job, you have no right to tell any tax paying Lagosian either to stay or leave.

Lol why is this Igbo refugee putting himself on a pedestal of a Yorubaman in Lagos?

You think your review status will ever change? You’ll always be a foreigner.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by MayorofLagos(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

You sef like to make these people important. Where is their immigration papers if dem be immigrant?

They are displaced people. Displaced from their land due to gully, starvation and crime. We absorbed them in kindness as refugees so they wouldnt perish in East.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Why is an Ibo refugee in Lagos concerned about a Yorubaman’s origin?
you have nothing to do with Lagos.
Just focus on your maize farm in the village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

I am not an Ibo refugee in Lagos cheesy I am a Yorubaman living in Yorubaland.

Ibo refugee, from which state did you escape?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

I was born and bred in Lagos and of course I'm more of a Lagosian than you because I was born there but you migrated your poor self three years ago and still with no job thereby stressing tax payers and the government.
Get out of Lagos so that the government of Lagos can concentrate on tax payers

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

you have nothing to do with Lagos.
Just focus on your maize farm in the village.

Why did you escape Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
I was born and bred in Lagos and of course I'm more of a Lagosian than you because I was born there but you migrated your poor self three years ago and still with no job thereby stressing tax payers and the government.
Get out of Lagos so that the government of Lagos can concentrate on tax payers

You were born and bred in Lagos, but you will Dies an Igbo refugee in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Who fought to get Biafra back in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You sef like to make these people important. Where is their immigration papers if dem be immigrant?

They are displaced people. Displaced from their land due to gully, starvation and crime. We absorbed them in kindness as refugees so they wouldnt perish in East.

I just thought I should be kind to the less fortunate and displaced entities.

Igbos are refugees in Lagos for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Why did you escape Igboland?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Lol why is this Igbo refugee putting himself on a pedestal of a Yorubaman in Lagos?

You think your review status will ever change? You’ll always be a foreigner.
Just like you too, we are foreigners in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Who fought to get Biafra back in Nigeria?

So you became a refugee in Lagos because of that?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

cheesy

So says an Igbo refugee in Lagos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Just like you too, we are foreigners in Lagos

Insult!! An Igbo refugee seriously thinks he has a standard lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Yorubas should leave these igbo people alone jareee. They are a torn in the flesh and they would wear you out. They have stamina for these endless struggles because they hate Yorubas and at the same time live in our cities. Let’s Quit the internet back and forth with them and do what we can to enable us strike them when the time is right. Ose aro jaree.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by MayorofLagos(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

In iboland state of origin is critical for identification because resources are scarce so each iboman is asked to identify himself to make sure he is not taking or cheating citizens of their privilege.

In Yorubaland we operate differently. We are blessed in abundance that state of origin is a foreign term to us. What we ask is omoluabi....this is how we identify for privilege.

Anyone in the Yoruba commonwealth is an omoluabi and entitled to privileges beginning from the Ocean all way to the River.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

So says an Igbo refugee in Lagos cheesy
can you even afford Lagos house rent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You should be ashamed that the said refugees have almost bought up all the land in Lagos, so much for your absorption and kindness.
Go look for a job quickly

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Yorubas should leave these igbo people alone jareee. They are a torn in the flesh and they would wear you out. They have stamina for these endless struggles because they hate Yorubas and at the same time live in our cities. Let’s Quit the internet back and forth with them and do what we can to enable us strike them when the time is right. Ose aro jaree.

Lol let’s continue to develop Yorubaland that every refugee would want to escape to.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

can you even afford Lagos house rent grin grin

I’ve got 11 Igbo refugees renting a one bedroom face me Aprtment.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
You should be ashamed that the said refugees have almost bought up all the land in Lagos, so much for your absorption and kindness.
Go look for a job quickly

Igbo refugees buying up all Lagos land. Lmaoooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

In iboland state of origin is critical for identification because resources are scarce so each iboman is asked to identify himself to make sure he is not taking or cheating citizens of their privilege.

In Yorubaland we operate differently. We are blessed in abundance that state of origin is a foreign term to us. What we ask is omoluabi....this is how we identify for privilege.

Anyone in the Yoruba commonwealth is an omoluabi and entitled to privileges beginning from the Ocean all way to the River.
Nice
This sophisticate system is able to accommodate Igbo people, who are also omoluabi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Police To Deploy 34,587 Personnel For Anambra Governorship Election - IGP Usman / APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.