Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy (10314 Views)

Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Igbos are refugee in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by MayorofLagos(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
We are both refugees though I have more right than you do there since I was born there unlike you who just migrated three years ago.

You are trying so hard to shake off your Ibo ancestry and become Yoruba by fire by force
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Igbo people are refugees that we accommodate.
How many have you accommodated since you left your village in Osun state to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You are confused.

No Yoruba is a foreigner in Lagos. Are you aware Lagos is a member of Odua Investments Group? Are you also aware Lagos is member of DAWN, both Headquartered in Ibadan.
Are you indigenous to Lagos, if you are not then you are a foreigner like the Igbos in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:
Yeske come and tell us who rescued you from Igboland grin
Rescued? Go and wash the dishes abeg and try getting a good job please, agbero doesn't pay in the long run

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

You know if nigeria breaks tomorrow, you’ll become an undocumented refugee in Lagos grin
Let Nigeria break up first before you start shouting

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

While I’m still a Yoruba man in Yorubaland
Lagos refugee like me

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please leave them alone because you can never win them in an internet war. Fiwonsile!

We yorubas know who is who irrespective of their internet lies and insults. Are you not tired of arguing with them?
we know you are desperately searching for an Igbo wife
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Mayoroflagos and kn2h should stop arguing with igbos about Lagos. It is pointless and futile jareee. These are strong hearted people who have mostly suffered all their life and find themselves in the land of their sworn enemies.

Ejooor e ma fi akoko yin Sofo Pelu awon Omo yiboooo.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

You’re not even a foreigner, you’re a refugee. Lol
How lucky, we are both refugees then.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

You know if nigeria breaks tomorrow, you’ll become an undocumented refugee in Lagos grin
so afonja wants nigeria to break up grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Mayoroflagos and kn2h should stop arguing with igbos about Lagos. It is pointless and futile jareee. These are strong hearted people who have mostly suffered all their life and find themselves in the land of their sworn enemies.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please leave them alone because you can never win them in an internet war. Fiwonsile!

We yorubas know who is who irrespective of their internet lies and insults. Are you not tired of arguing with them?
Tell us your state of origin since you want us to recognise you

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us your state of origin since you want us to recognise yoi
Alcatraz005 is also NOT from Lagos state.
He finds it hard to concentrate upon his okro plantation in Iperu Remo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

we know you are desperately searching for an Igbo wife

You know that this statement is painful to me but you keep saying it. Stop taunting me please.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
MayorofLagos:

You are trying so hard to shake off your Ibo ancestry and become Yoruba by fire by force
You are a refugee like me in Lagos, hope you can get the message

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You know that this statement is painful to me but you keep saying it. Stop taunting me please.
Why is it painful?
Because it is true?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

so afonja wants nigeria to break up grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Igbo refugee in Lagos don’t want nigeria to break up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

Why is it painful?
Because it is true?

Stop quoting me abeg. I don’t even have igbo friends so what are u talking about?
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sometimes it’s fun to see how these people deluded themselves on their refugee status in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

Igbo refugee in Lagos don’t want nigeria to break up grin
please go and sweep your bungalow in Ado ekiti cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
So what's your point?

That there is no need to argue with any igbo about anywhere in yorubaland.
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop quoting me abeg. I don’t even have igbo friends so what are u talking about?
tell us why this Igbo wife business pains you grin grin
kn23h:

Sometimes it’s fun to see how these people deluded themselves on their refugee status in Lagos.

It’s better to leave them alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Let Nigeria break up first before you start shouting

At the end of the day, you Igbos are refugees in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

I wish I had the power to ban you. I go report you oooo. Don’t quote me again!
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

Who wants to be associated with hairy Igbo refugees?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I wish I had the power to ban you. I go report you oooo. Don’t quote me again!
Tell us, we are listening.
We can ask Amarabae to help you grin
Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2017
imhotep:

please go and sweep your bungalow in Ado ekiti cheesy

I can sweep a bungalow and Igbo refugees off the street of Lagos at the same time cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by kn23h(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Igbo refugees should rejoice that their host is soon becoming the 3rd largest economy in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

I can sweep a bungalow and Igbo refugees off the street of Lagos at the same time cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch / EndSARS: Delta State Rebuilds Burnt Asaba High Court Complex / Rep Slaps Security Man At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.