Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? (2012 Views)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by BattaBox: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
We suspect the third one in this video grin grin shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WATCH NOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthOEqL1WzI

What do you think is the most common lie a guy tells his babe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
she is just a friend..
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by biacan(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Just give me a chance and see I truly love you
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Blackhawk01: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2017
I'll do anything for you

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by walepackage(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Let me in.I love you and i wunt break your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
she is just a friend..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by olaleks007(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2017
I can fvck your pus*y till it catch fire

After 2mins,,,water don pour and man is breathing heavily. Man will now be giving excuse that it's d first round.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy
Princess?
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
I love you pass money. who is fooling who ?

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Princess?
shocked Yes
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by whitebeard(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Girl: if u get to know that the girl u enjoy spending money on doenst like u what will u do.

Guy: I will continue spending cause I like her..!

(I think he his misplaced)
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Blizzy9ja: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Am single... Am no more in a relationship
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by dollyjoy(f): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2017
If you say No I will die. . Ode liar!! undecided
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2017
I love you.. you are special grin

I don't lie sha... if I tell a girl that she is special, she is truly special to me
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by unapapadeycraze: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
If you say No I will die. . Ode liar!! undecided

them don cajole this girlcheesy. she dey vex.

if we don't like to get what we want, who will? really! we tell ladies what they actually wanna hear. you are about entering the land of milk and honey then she asks "do you love me?" who says no at that point?
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
U look just like my mum and the gat her attributes..
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just look just like my mum and you gat her attributes
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Just give me a chance and see I truly love you
well That May Not Be A Lie
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I'll do anything for you
its Not A Lie
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by biacan(f): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
DeadRat:
well That May Not Be A Lie

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Archangel15: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
You're beautiful.
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
angry
When A Guy Man tells You That He Loves You, take His Word For It. He Actually Does...

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Zhahovic(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
I am a virgin.....quickest female lie ever
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by biacan(f): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
DeadRat:
When A Guy Man tells You That He Loves You, take His Word For It. He Actually Does...
If you no get money hide your face
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Only Broke Girls Say This because They Are In A Hurry To Have A Rich guy To Balance Their Broke Life...

A Broke Guy Can Turn Out To Be A Billionaire tomorrow... If You Are A Patient Girl You Will Enjoy Good things At The Right Time, if You Are Impatient then Good Things Will Be Cut Short...

My Advice To Biacan

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by jericco1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
I don't know why I don't lie to ladies. if I don't like you I don't. If I like you and you don't want to believe, it's your business. at a point in life all those shite shouldn't bother someone.
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by biacan(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
DeadRat:
Only Broke Girls Say This because They Are In A Hurry To Have A Rich guy To Balance Their Broke Life...

A Broke Guy Can Turn Out To Be A Billionaire tomorrow... If You Are A Patient Girl You Will Enjoy Good things At The Right Time, if You Are Impatient then Good Things Will Be Cut Short...

My Advice To Biacan

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
OK sir
Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
just the capgrin. then boooooooom the whole joystick enters

1 Like

Re: What Are The LIES Men Tell Women The Most?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
SmellySperm:
just the capgrin. then boooooooom the whole joystick enters

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys / How To Make Female Friends / Help! My Manhood Dosn’t Work At Home Anymore – Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.