Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? (4110 Views)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Marriage Is Not Guaranty Of Happiness / The Pursuit Of Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by eridah2007(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2010
@poster

NEVER !!!
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by harakiri(m): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2010
Abekeade08:

Harakiri your mind is in the gutter, am not telling you anything else before you make generalizations about moi grin

I merely asked innocent questions.Why do you "judge and generalize"? I just want to know if we could share the same "intensity" together.Is that too much to ask?
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by harakiri(m): 4:50am On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

really? i am losing my super powers!  angry angry angry angry cry cry cry

my assassins are at your door step  angry angry angry

I will commit harakiri/sepuku before they take me alive. angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Abekeade08(f): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2010
I merely asked innocent questions.Why do you "judge and generalize"? I just want to know if we could share the same "intensity" together.Is that too much to ask?
Na you teach me to "judge and generalize" na and yea It's way too much to ask. We ain't gonna be sharing anything together anytime soon either. tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Abekeade08(f): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2010
I will commit harakiri/sepuku before they take me alive. Angry
Harakiri, you too get mouth. Na shake you go dey shake if you see assasins for your door step. By the way wetin be sepuku??lol
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by harakiri(m): 4:58am On Mar 28, 2010
Abekeade08:

Harakiri, you too get mouth. Na shake you go dey shake if you see assasins for your door step. By the way wetin be sepuku??lol

Google it. . .sweet cheeks.

I'm outta here.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2010
Abekeade08:

thnaks jare ask d babalawo 4 us  cus if he c sword na piss he go piss and hes here saying he wud seek dat is sepuku oracle ,dey go don behead u b4 u start appeasing  ur gods lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2010
harakiri:

I will commit harakiri/sepuku before they take me alive. angry

my bois will take u alive and skin u alive  angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by daduke2k(m): 5:02am On Mar 28, 2010
C chykin. Abeke no gree o, im go kom bak kom generalize. @op, nt in bleepin hell. She can kiss ma black a$$ 4 all i care.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2010
daduke2k:

C chykin. Abeke no gree o, im go kom bak kom generalize. @op, nt in bleepin hell. She can kiss ma black a$$ 4 all i care.

i wont blame u my brother
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

why are u gonna put a brother on the spot like that?  angry angry tongue tongue

But d spotlight ain't nuffin without u boy. . .lolz i thought it were ur topic? undecided
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Abekeade08(f): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2010

thnaks jare ask d babalawo 4 us  cus if he c sword na piss he go piss and hes here saying he wud seek dat is sepuku oracle ,dey go don behead u b4 u start appeasing  your gods lol

no mind harakiri jare, all na mouth. It takes a lot to disembowel one's self.

Make me too go seek my bed. Goodnight ya'll
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 5:10am On Mar 28, 2010
Abekeade08:

no mind harakiri jare, all na mouth. It takes a lot to disembowel one's self.

Make me too go seek my bed. Goodnight ya'll

goodnight baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pweety4me:

But d spotlight ain't nuffin without u boy. . .lolz i thought it were your topic? undecided

yup, it is my my thread smiley smiley
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2010
So?
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

So?

answer the thread question jor tongue tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2010
Se i be man? tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Tinksh(f): 5:38am On Mar 28, 2010
For starters, there is nothing and no one in this world that could make me leave my child!!!! I never understand a women leaving her child/children. Secondly, if my brother was in this position i would suggest he doesnt give a single thought to taking her back. If she really loved him she would have stood beside him in the hard times!
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2010
Tink_sh:

For starters, there is nothing and no one in this world that could make me leave my child!!!! I never understand a women leaving her child/children. Secondly, if my brother was in this position i would suggest he doesnt give a single thought to taking her back. If she really loved him she would have stood beside him in the hard times!

c human being very correct my sister some are just 2 false 2 speak d truth ,(maybe )shudnt b an option 4 a fleepin woman dats leaves her child
infact i wud delete her database for my head if na my wife lol
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

Se i be man? tongue

what if it was ur brother, what will u advice him to do?

Tink_sh:

good talk kiss kiss
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

what if it was your brother, what will u advice him to do?

[/quote]I was not d 1 dat told him 2 pregnate any1 in d first place was i? undecided tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

I was not d 1 dat told him 2 pregnate any1 in d first place was i? undecided tongue

wicked sister! angry angry angry my friend answer the question properly b4 i disown u! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

wicked sister! angry angry angry my friend answer the question properly b4 i disown u!  angry angry angry angry angry

I lost my brain i can't think. . .embarassed tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

I lost my brain i can't think. . .embarassed tongue

today is sunday, it is too early in the week for this kind of surprise shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
na wah u 2 behave now i love a happy home

@ pweety u 2 ansa now give d bobo some ansas so hes no if he can do love actually wit u cus i tink he deeply wana no ur tots

free am abeg my dear sista

GOD BLESS U
LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by DeepSoul(f): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2010
Leaving a child is a highly unnatural thing to do, esp for women. Even mad women who somehow end up getting pregnant are very attached to their kids.

In the rare case that a woman does this, that woman shld undergo intensive psychological and mental evaluation. Hv we stopped to consider that ths woman might have had a loose nut smwhere. . . .We are all very different people and we dont expect Mr A to act the same way Mr B would.

Some people are just not strong and dont know how to handle pressure as well as sm others, as I have recently learnt. It's left for the strong ones to realise that and complement the difference(s).

That's just me tryin to look @ it from a different point of view!

In reality, if na my brother, e go hard sha. . . . . .

E go hard. . . .
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by mbolu: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Dnt luv a gul too much coz she will 4sake u yes! cry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2010
Idowuogbo:

na wah u 2 behave now i love a happy home

@ pweety u 2 ansa now give d bobo some ansas so hes no if he can do love actually wit u cus i tink he deeply wana no your tots

free am abeg my dear sista

GOD BLESS U
LOL cheesy cheesy

u like fight ooo! angry angry angry that na my baby sister in the Lord tongue tongue tongue

Deep Soul:

Leaving a child is a highly unnatural thing to do, esp for women. Even mad women who somehow end up getting pregnant are very attached to their kids.

In the rare case that a woman does this, that woman shld undergo intensive psychological and mental evaluation. Hv we stopped to consider that ths woman might have had a loose nut smwhere. . . .We are all very different people and we dont expect Mr A to act the same way Mr B would.

Some people are just not strong and dont know how to handle pressure as well as sm others, as I have recently learnt. It's left for the strong ones to realise that and complement the difference(s).

That's just me tryin to look @ it from a different point of view!

In reality, if na my brother, e go hard sha. . . . . .

E go hard. . . .

i hear u girl, e go hard

mbolu:

Dnt luv a gul too much coz she will 4sake u yes! cry

pele, take care
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Na wa sef. . . undecided
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2010
cool
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Na wa sef. . . undecided

answer the question angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by luvbooks(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Your topic is "In pursuit of happiness" . . . meaning happiness is what you really want.

If she is the only one whom you THINK can make you truly happy, take her back but keep an eye out just in case she decides to walk out again. If that ever happens I guess you'll have learned the second time around.

This is the only scenario where I would ever advocate someone having a Plan B.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Raimond(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
No way,she didn`t beleive in me enough to stay with when the going was tough,why should i take her back after i had made it. I means if i fall into hard times again,she`ll leave again.

I `d start a new life with my son, and marry someone i know truly loves me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE / Now That I Found Myself In Her Friendzone.: What Should I Do?. / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.