Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? (516 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by dyemida(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
So I came across this discussion somewhere, of a truth, it's been a topic that I find it difficult to have a stand in.

Who has all the more right to a man? The mother or the wife?

I hope to learn from your standpoints.

Please kindly push to front-page. Thank you.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2017
The man that finds himself in this situation is a stupid man.
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2017
a man have right on his self so he chooses when to obey or disobey his mother or wife
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by DaddyKross: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Ain't no woman in this world can take my momma's place.
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
The man
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
The man that allow his wife have right over him above his mother,Ehh Ehh definitely his village people must be very powerful
Re: Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother? by habsydiamond(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
The mother......cos without the mother there can't be the man.....mothers are priceless....same as wives too ooo

(1) (Reply)

You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl / Sex Is Not Love / For The Football Loving Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.