Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl (516 Views)

Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava / What Makes Someone Beautiful To You? / Ghanaian Girls Can Be Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Relationship expert, Solomon Buchi Bartholomew shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos on Facebook to inspire those who are not confident with their body, he wrote;

Always remember that you’re someone’s choice; just the way you are, without editing or recreation. You’re everything someone needs, and your flaws will be beautiful to them. Never for a moment regret how you look, or the natural features you came with.[img][/img]

People will make jest of your big nose, small ear, short nature, fat body, but believe me when I say your flaws beautify you. To feel bad about them is to feel bad about your selling point.

Cool. Some folks don’t like it. But there’s someone who’d die for you for just the same reason others left you.
Build your esteem with your own words of value. You’re beautiful. Deserving of love. Enough. And someone’s choice.
It’s okay if they reject you. Someone’s praying to have you.

https://notedlifestyles.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-photo-steal-hearts/

Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by coolestofall(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cute!
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by hemartins(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
The title is inspiring not the pictures
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by Mitchellense: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lovely
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by Mitchellense: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
hemartins:
The title is inspiring not the pictures
The pictures are cool too
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by TheUbermensch: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is the plain truth.
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by habsydiamond(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
No comment...B4 I say anything, I need my lawyer on sit...
Re: You’re Everything Someone Needs, And Your Flaws Will Be Beautiful To Them; Coupl by Mitchellense: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Notedlifestyles:
Relationship expert, Solomon Buchi Bartholomew shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos on Facebook to inspire those who are not confident with their body, he wrote;

Always remember that you’re someone’s choice; just the way you are, without editing or recreation. You’re everything someone needs, and your flaws will be beautiful to them. Never for a moment regret how you look, or the natural features you came with.[img][/img]

People will make jest of your big nose, small ear, short nature, fat body, but believe me when I say your flaws beautify you. To feel bad about them is to feel bad about your selling point.

Cool. Some folks don’t like it. But there’s someone who’d die for you for just the same reason others left you.
Build your esteem with your own words of value. You’re beautiful. Deserving of love. Enough. And someone’s choice.
It’s okay if they reject you. Someone’s praying to have you.

https://notedlifestyles.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-photo-steal-hearts/

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Love / For The Football Loving Men / How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.