Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. (7345 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by solokay(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2010
@Abu-Maryam
what else do you expect them to say. Its always the handwork of their enemies.
We all know that these leaders are nothing but looters.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by beeman80: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2010
This embodiment of wickedness in its finest should be locked up and the keys thrown away.He needs to have a feeling of what poverty really feels like in a real dungeon.EFCC,ICPC and all concerned bodies should not sit down and fold their arms to this nonsense.100 billion naira?This is not greed,it is utmost wickedness of the highest proportion.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by naso2(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2010
orin1981:

@soldee

you harsh o grin
I think Bayelsans are too dangerous for their own good. I mean greed. tongue

@my ex-girlfriend was Bayelsan, this was a girl who works in a big new generation bank and was almost dead from cholera. Crazy wont go the hospital because she doesnt want to pay the bills. Not until her boyfriend shows. Bayelsans are appearing worse than the northerners to me. I pray Yaradua recovers. Atleast, he wasnt a complete loser like this Idiot called CheapLuck.

And this useless post makes sense to you? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by Meldrick(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2010
solokay:

I believe baba iyabo is part of the problem if not for anything for giving us Yar adua who obviously is not fit to govern

I don't understand these off-point individuals. We are talking Timipre Sylva and his unholy loots and you bring baba iyabo. Are you sure you did any comprehension exercises in English Language while in school?
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
There is always two sides to a story; let the EFCC do their homework well. If this is true then it will be a tragedy.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by marvix(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^^
Some people in this forum need to be screened b4 being granted full acess to d forum. Mayb we shld submit CVs then write an online test and undergo interview b4 u can post replies on d fora, so that we can eliminate some of this off point post
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by solokay(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Meldrick, Its obvious you were not following this discussion from the beginning otherwise you would not call my post off topic. I was just responding to Alxmyr who said:
This is one of the reasons why I love baba Iyabo, the general himself, Who born the governor?

Got the point now?
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
GFI recently launched the G20 Transparency campaign to enable people around the world to take action on the problem of illicit financial flows. To sign the G20 transparency petition, which will be presented at the G20 meetings in June, go to www.G20Transparency.com or visit www.GFIP.org.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by deb(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
Man! Niger Delta people are really suffering we have to blame everybody else you know?
Is that Governor also from Niger Delta? he must also be really suffering, they need our help.

Now to serious talk, I think what Save Nigeria Group and the Enough is Enough Group and infact the whole nation
should be crying out for is the abolishment of this nonsense 'IMMUNITY'.
Immunity to me means ABOVE THE LAW FOR THE PERIOD OF BEING IN THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE.
It su[i]c[/i]ks really su[i]c[/i]ks
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by hackney(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
This one na small thing.
what about the former rivers state governor that owns ARIK?
Brand new planes wey dey fly reach france?
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by soldee: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
orin1981:

@soldee

you harsh o grin
I think Bayelsans are too dangerous for their own good. I mean greed. tongue

@my ex-girlfriend was Bayelsan, this was a girl who works in a big new generation bank and was almost dead from cholera. Crazy wont go the hospital because she doesnt want to pay the bills. Not until her boyfriend shows. Bayelsans are appearing worse than the northerners to me. I pray Yaradua recovers. Atleast, he wasnt a complete loser like this Idiot called CheapLuck.

na_so:

And this useless post makes sense to you? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I think he means that GJ is also a Thief  grin grin grin grin

soldee:

By By Sonala Olumhense. October 28, 2007
http://aderinola./2007/10/28/patience-jonathan-nigerias-most-powerful-woman/

ON September 11, 2006, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) seized $13.5 million dollars (US) from Mrs. Patience Jonathan, the wife of then Governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan.

The International Herald Tribune quoted the EFCC spokesman, Mr. Osita Nwajah, as saying that the seizure was made after Mrs. Jonathan had allegedly laundered the money through an associate.

It was the second time in one month Mrs. Jonathan was hitting the scandal headlines. In August, the EFCC had obtained a court order to temporarily freeze N104 million she had allegedly tried to launder through one Mrs. Nancy Ebere Nwosu. The EFCC said it had reason to believe the seized funds belonged to the public. In a sworn statement, Mrs. Nwosu implicated Patience Jonathan, the EFCC said.

By Sahara Reporters. November 21, 2009.
http://www.saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/4308-efcc-v-patience-jonathan-vice-presidents-wife-farida-waziri-a-efcc-please-provide-an-update.html

EFCC V. PATIENCE JONATHAN (vice president’s wife): Farida Waziri & EFCC please provide an update

Like a crack addict willing to do anything for a high, Patience Jonathan was not going to give up her addiction to treasury looting simply because Nuhu Ribadu’s EFCC was on her trail. Determined to prove that only mere mortals shivered at the sight of EFCC, she continued with her looting of Bayelsa’s treasury with the full cooperation and assistance of her husband, Goodluck Jonathan, who was the then governor of Bayelsa state. The duo was so successful that on September 11, 2006, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) again seized another $13.5 million dollars (US) from Mrs. Patience Jonathan. Criminal charges were brought against her and Nigerians were awaiting her prosecutionto the full extent of the law. Shortly thereafter and in the face of these serious allegations, the insensitive Olusegun Obasanjo and his PDP that had become a den of thieves, nominated Goodluck Jonathan to be the running mate of Yar'Adua.

ENTER THE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN PUBLIC  cool

Lucky Saviour my A.R.S.E.  grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by UpBendel(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
The thing that really bothers me is how these people do not know when enough is enough. This is beyond ridiculous, this is downright evil. From what I hear, Bayelsa does not have basic amenities and yet ONE man is looting N100 billion!!!! Haba. Really tired of hearing all these stories. These people need to be executed or something.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by BABAYD: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2010
Its so pathetic in times like this when,the world is commending GJ that people like Timi try to sabotage him.

when will people like sylva learn that government ought to be of law and not of sentiment.

GJ may be slow but he sure is steady,gradually he will flush out all the bad eggs in BY as well as the whole of ND state.

i wonder y the militants havent kidnapped all the members of Timi 's family(him No.1)

He stole that kind of money and yet he had the gut to sack workers from his state and starve the others he didnt sack shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by sley4life(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
corruption is on the high in the country. Maybe 9ja wants to retain back their position as the most corrupt
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. by ufuomoh: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
imagine a man that uses her state money to buy drug and always spoke drug{cocine}. i pray this time for efcc to him very well and send him direct to jail embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Crowd At APC Rally In Oregon USA. As Obama Introduces GMB, / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. / NCC: Minors Can Get SIM Cards But It Will Be Registered By Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.