Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (64121 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Chyxki: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dearlord:
These are not Force Men and they don't look like any.

Can you read at all?
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by lastempero: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
The real terrorist are here and nobody is saying anything.cowards where fast to declare armless Igbos as terrorist but here are the real dangerous terrorist, that has no fear for any constituted authority.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:

Fact : These guys have murdered sleep
Fact : IPOB killed policemen in Onitsha
http://thenationonlineng.net/two-policemen-nine-others-die-in-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha/
Remember, IPOB always back their claims up with pictures and videos, so do you mind backing your claims up with pictures or videos of the slain uniformed men??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Do you believe buhari will do the needful? wake up sir its 4:12pm Nigerian time grin grin grin
yes , i know it is very very unlikely that he will do anything tangible
this will make him lose the support of the uniform boys
also most ppl will see through his inaction on this issue that he is surely tribalistic
and most likely the dumb foolish igbos who keep believing that voting for buhari will guarantee them the presidency in 2023
will start tuning their brains to the reality of the the fact that buhari is just fooling them
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
I can't believe nobody has asked the right questions here. How did these MOPOL get overwhelmed? Were they not armed? What about the soldiers, were they not armed too? Why did they beat a retreat leaving other security officers on the field of battle without the fulani militia being repelled or even witheld with gunshots? Were they authorized not to shoot rampaging militias with weapons?

Think ladies and gentlemen. Think.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
onatisi:

yes , i know it is very very unlikely that he will do anything tangible
this will make him lose the support of the uniform boys
also most ppl will see through his inaction on this issue that he is surely tribalistic
and most likely the dumb foolish igbos who keep believing that voting for buhari will guarantee them the presidency in 2023
will start tuning their brains to the reality of the the fact that buhari is just fooling them
Well, let's wait & see. enu eyin agba ni obi ti gbo grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chyxki:

Can you read at all?

My friend stop believing every shit you can read on social media.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by begwong: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
IPOB NEVER ATTACKED THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SECURITY OPERATIVES TALK MORE KILLING ANY, YET THEY WERE TAGGED TERRORISTS WHILE THE FOOLANIS ARE BEING PROTECTED/SUPPORTED BY THE APC GOVERNMENT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by malware: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ojiofor:
Arewa youths and all the şhemales of nairaland led by Mr udele have said nothing.

I am not in support of this heinous act, it is barbaric. But just last month, innocent fulanis, mostly women and children, were killed in their hundreds by Bachama militia. What did you say on that?
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by BENSIR: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
I still welcome Nigerians to the change they voted for. This is a country where Fulanis murder and the president lacks a word to say against them

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fulani people in general should be tagged as terrorists! Nothing good comes out of them.
Diabolically evil people.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
malware:

I am not in support of this heinous act, it is barbaric. But just last month, innocent fulanis, mostly women and children, were killed in their hundreds by Bachama militia. What did you say on that?

I say more Fulani should be killed. . .
They are evil parasitic people, and a plague to the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by begwong: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinkhole:
But who allowed the picture of killed servicemen to be taken like this shocked shocked shocked This is disrespecting those servicemen!
To show the world that Fulanis are an appendage of boko haram and need to be classified as terrorists ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Well, let's wait & see. enu eyin agba ni obi ti gbo grin grin grin
baba m buhari wont say a word about this issue
he will just keep quiet , i know ffk will be one of the first to make comments about it
but we all know what buhari will do
it is very disheartening that Igbos who have been at the receiving end of buhari most violent slaps and whippings
are the same people talking about voting for him again in 2019
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Divine67: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Woo, only God will decide the future of this country after the whole drama and deception. We are watching the drama as it unfolds. Biafrans should relax and watch. Rip gallant men of war. It 's n' t your fault.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Adamawa is now a war zone since XXXXX declared interest in a certain seat.
Watching.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
phreakabit:
Fulani people in general should be tagged as terrorists! Nothing good comes out of them.
Diabolically evil people.
tagging them isnt the issue
dealing ruthlessly with them and bringing the perpetrators of this crime to book is the main thing
if this was done in the east , believe me maybe within 24hrs , we would have been hearing of operation cobra dance
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by bencynthgreat: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:
Those cry babies will come and shout biafra or death now.. as if dem fit wait if death show face grin

Cowards
Now I see how shameless u and ur military are. they ran away? A whole military what a shame. I only pity these mopol men for not running as well. The country useless no be small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by SouthEastFacts: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let wait and see how the Presidency will react to this attack against our Nation's security outfit.

Fulani herdsmen have succeeded in making APC lose NE. Atiku will clear NE and NC.

During GEJ Nigeria had only 1 security issue, Boko Haram. But from 2015, Nigerian security issues ranges from Shia muslims, Avengers, Herdsmen, IPOB, Camerounian Nigerian border desecration and Boko Haram.

#Facts

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
onatisi:

ok , i agree then
ipob killed police men and they were dealt with ruthlessly
lets see how buhari will deal with his own brothers now
this will really mark a turning point
because now he has no excuse not to act decisively

Just because newspapers report events doesn't make it factual. Have you heard of false flag operations? How factual is it that IPOB killed policemen? You are more intelligent than that.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Eggheader101: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
FRESHG:
EGGHEADER101 NA CORRECT SAI BARBER ZOMBIE Ogrin DONT BE DECEIVED angry
. you no well
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by begwong: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
malware:

Where were you when dey massacred children and woman too in southern Kaduna. Do the FOOLANIS in the first place got the right to be moving with AK47 attacking innocent people all over the country?
This is JIHAD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by SouthEastFacts: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Adamawa is now a war zone since XXXXX declared interest in a certain seat.
Watching.
Your head is there. I said the same few moments ago, when Boko Haram attacked Adamawa now Herds men.
SouthEastFacts:
Atiku decamped, Boko Haram increased bombing in the NE, particularly in Adamawa, sending souls ruthlessly to hell.

Please don't read meanings into this. It is just my observation. I don't know if there is actually a link, but one thing I know is that APC has nothing to do with the enhanced bombing in Adamawa.

One thing I know again is if this bombings continue to campaign period, Atiku will effortlessly win NE.

Defeat of BH in Adamawa is Buhari's only strong tangible achievement. Is this bombing a systematic attack at Buhari's only achievement? I don't know.

If this enhanced bombing are actually connected to 2019, please we are talking human lives here. Let's not play politics with souls we can't create.

Maybe they are just mere coincidence that should be disregarded.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
heendrix:

what did you guys do when they wasted Agatu and masacared over thousands of others? the truth is that benue's now tamed n cant defend themselves any longer
We patiently wait for fg all this years without response,remember zaki and the aftermath of what the youths did Nigerian army that were used by Gen.Ty danjuma to killour people,25 of them were wasted.

Do not insult the patience of Benue people please.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
I bet my balls Buhari will rather react to world cup draw than reacting for this Fulani killing

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
loveth360:
pls dont use zoo language on me. Talk like a biafran
Nne ,you go sweet,chaiiiiiiiiii.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
trolley:

Just because newspapers report events doesn't make it factual. Have you heard of false flag operations? How factual is it that IPOB killed policemen? You are more intelligent than that.
you dont understand my point , whether ipob killed or didnt kill isnt the issue
what is the issue here is that ipob was tagged a terrorist organization ,which we all know the meaning of
odi town did something similar to this and obj razed it to the ground
people are watching to see the reactions of buhari to this wanton killing of the nation security officers
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Never will I.

1nigeriamyfoot:

Your fulani brothers is winning the war against the NPF
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lmao

Only?

Why not rant and rave mad as you usually do on ipob matter?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by AMUNSI23(f): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
the attack on Fulani and bokoharam is attack on my brother :buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by dlaw70(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahahaha.ipob are terrorists while Fulani heirdsmen are peace lovers.

una never chinchonchi

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by gamechanger1: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
These look like scenes from a horror movie. This Fulani issue has the potential to tear this country apart. Mr President has not done enough to tackle this threat to our nation. This is one of the triggers of secession agitations. He needs to show honest, transparent and decisive leadership before it's too late

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.