Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams (24742 Views)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by cstr1000: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2017
You went to a UK university, Was on the verge of getting a 2-2 and still manage to come out with 2.1, when every Emeka and Nene is grabbing first class.

A waste of opportunity as far as I am concerned.

I can't spend all that money without getting a first class.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by free2ryhme: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
She try sha
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Archangel15: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
One of the best things you've said to me since after our last fight.......
Same here but by July next year you can send me your CV so I'll help you summit in one of these firms here in Lagos cause come 2019 there will be no vacancy in aso rock and I don't want you to be jobless then plan wisely........ thanks

Another one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:
You repeated two years and you still graduated at 19,abeg you people should fear God o.

Fear God just for saying she's 19
Brother na wa for u ooogringrin

That girl eat's good food that why she grow so well..
I believe she's 19
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
Congrats to her.

What tha fucckk you tryna say
18-year old Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu has made history as the youngest person to graduate from Howard University this year and this also makes her one of the youngest in Howard’s history.
Well u can doubt,it not my doubtgringrin But remember eating or consuming good food makes you grow faster than your age..
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
What tha fucckk are the gullibles & deluded tryna say

It is 100% POSSIBLE this girl is 19 and I wonder why people are doubting her age!

Well incase you don't know 18-year old Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu has
made history as the youngest person to
graduate from Howard University this year
and this also makes her one of the youngest
in Howard’s history.

Maybe u will need a visa to go check out her profile at the Howard University and who know's your doubting spirit may even continue even after seeing proves...
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by jaeyking(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

Congrats. It is not a big deal to graduate at 19. I know of two girls in unilag who just finished at 19. In fact one will be 19 next march.

am just observing, she repeated two levels that 2 years added and a able to graduate at 19 with a 2.1 cgpa which they said is 2nd class upper.. Deris God O
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by biacan(f): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin
hayfloze:

Good girl, you can lie for Africa shaa... You self finish archi with 2:1 @20. Pls which sch did you attend?

[quote author=hayfloze post=62904092]

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Abbey2sam(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

Young man FYI I'm an architect so don't think because I spent most of my less busy time here means I've got nothing doing....... I Rand up my studies 2015........but why do you find it hard to let successful ladies be

r.I.p English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Rajosh(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
why are you people doubting her age? I know of a guy who got admitted at 15 here in Nigeria and graduated at 19. That's how some people doubted the age of Oyinkansola the first class graduate that asked for job on twitter. I know she wasn't lying because we served together at Akure. Meanwhile, the world's youngest professor Alia Sabur was just 18 when she became a professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Cypmeni(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
My beautiful sister you are taking after me......... just one year difference of age go slay them girl go girl go girl

The only thing you could come up with if for her to go slay.smh
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by biacan(f): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2017
Cypmeni:

The only thing you could come up with if for her to go slay.smh
Abeg allow her market to sell in peace........ go girl go girl slay them
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Cypmeni(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Abeg allow her market to sell in peace........ go girl go girl slay them

And who told you her selling point is slaying and not brain?
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by biacan(f): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Cypmeni:

And who told you her selling point is slaying and not brain?
There are so many ways a girl can sell her market......... leave her alone she's the real deal go hustle hard for yourself before you can quote me hater
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Money is good
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by perry1988(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
19 i smell lie here
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by user147: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:
You repeated two years and you still graduated at 19,abeg you people should fear God o.

JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND

She resat an exam in first and second year, because she failed them in her first sitting. She did not repeat the year.

Brunel University will allow you to resit a maximum of two modules (I think) in a year if you fail them. If you fail more than two modules then you will need to repeat that year/level.

HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
blaze1916:
She didn't say she repeated two years ..she said she re-wrote her exams as in carry over nau....but I doubt her age sha ...
My opinion
It's possible. She might have been the youngest in her year, got into uni at 17, and now she's 19 probably soon to turn 20. In the UK biomedical science is a 3 year course so it does make sense tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Cannonleo(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Once a mother board is faulty there is absolutely nothing you can do to repair it
lol your a computer engineer, am a freelancer engineer and networker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Cannonleo(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Once a mother board is faulty there is absolutely nothing you can do to repair it
lol your a computer engineer ? , am a freelancer comp engineer and networker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
jaeyking:

am just observing, she repeated two levels that 2 years added and a able to graduate at 19 with a 2.1 cgpa which they said is 2nd class upper.. Deris God O
That doesn't mean she repeated 2 years. She repeated exams so she had more exams to do in the 2nd year that she didn't pass in the 1st
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by banre(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
19? haba madam fear God na why u too dey lie
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by user147: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2017
LOL.
You Nigerians make me laugh some times. Because we come from a society that is very slow to make progress, does not mean the rest of the world lives that way.

In the UK for example, new university students are generally 18 years on average, and graduate at age 21 on average. By age 30 they have accumulated a lot of professional experience and life experience in general.

Yes graduating at age 19 is a feat, but not an impossible news in developed countries like UK, US, etc.

So please calm down with the age disbelief you're having.
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by salisy: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:
Read very well bro.
She only repeated exams not year.
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Catalyst4real: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Please take a deep breath and re-read your post. That Rand up touched me.
I think it should be Rounded up.
It's rounded off

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by salisy: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

That doesn't mean she repeated 2 years. She repeated exams so she had more exams to do in the 2nd year that she didn't pass in the 1st
Not necessarily repeating them in the 2nd year. In Europe most schools allow students to rewrite exams if they are not satisfied with the initial grade
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by slam7000(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2017
deco22:

I thought she said she repeated exams in first and second year. How does that equate to repeating two years?
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
salisy:
Not necessarily repeating them in the 2nd year. In Europe most schools allow students to rewrite exams if they are not satisfied with the initial grade
Very true
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Please take a deep breath and re-read your post. That Rand up touched me.
I think it should be Rounded up.

It is rounded off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
OTITO DIRI JESUS! cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by legendte(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

LMAO. Sarrki I never knew you could be this funny. Superman punch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

Young man FYI I'm an architect so don't think because I spent most of my less busy time here means I've got nothing doing....... I Rand up my studies 2015........but why do you find it hard to let successful ladies be

Sorry, But you don't sound like someone who finished higher education at age 20. Try harder...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / Boy Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.