Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (54536 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Marrtynze(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Narcissism at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Alwaysking: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1 this is your time to fvck nairaland bitches. anyways you still need to upgrade yourself. grin
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
when is your album coming out?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Donjazzy12(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:
We are already on the twelfth month of the year and Christmas is days away...
Had to thrash the unwanted stuffs and bring in something new for christmas.

Even if we never blow, we still cool but won't stop pushing .

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

Bigger Apartment when it's necessary but right now , living alone is bae.

We don't work hard , We work smart.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

What did you use on the floor? I like it.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by offishialpablo: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
this my Oga wey Neva blow
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nothing spectacular about your apartment so y the display??

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Emvico34: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
What do you do for a living
road side mechanic sad
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by tishbite41(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
well I'm not happy bt who am I to criticise? I still dey under anoda man roof dey chau free food. God help a nigga.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by funlord(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
Airforce1:

[/s]

This area father again?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by klenton(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
u even put foam for ground.....still dey form
grow up boy, some people here have houses of thier own yet they dont make noise
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Emvico34: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
i see a female nairalander getting fvcked in that house. who will it be?
your sister ;(
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by blacq2009(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
I think the 2 directs he dey stake. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atleast the apartment is clean
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by blacq2009(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
I think the 2 directs he dey stake. Lol
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by ReinaFarine: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

Being independent is cool but..
Bitch be humble... You ain't shit

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by niggadee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
this nigga need to upgrade
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by thedondada(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nairaland savage peeps would soon be here.

See views

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
shaybebaby:
Airforce, should I show you how it's done properly?

Too late to fail.. tongue

This tn again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Kobicove(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Was expecting to see some Christmas decor. All I see is chairs, foam and fridge.

Where did you see the fridge? undecided
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by slimmoney(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
baba u try some of ur mate na under bridge be their home o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
iweecureyou:
I pity you. All the stupidity u are displaying here,one day u would remember all these you did and you will wonder why u were openly disgracing yourself on a public forum.
If not for the fact that most nlers are people who are below average you wont have received bashing or peeps begging for cash.
Keep it up.At the end of the day it's Vanity upon Vanity.smiley

cf

BIBIJAY123

#SHAMEDLESSWOMEN

CC

sexybbstar
lefulefu
sunshineg
sunshineR
Mrcork
Adaksbullet
Maxi112
iamj
Teehamzat
comradespade
victornezzar
unapapadeycraze
safiaa
doublewahala
sirmichael1
angry

The over 23 People and still counting who "Liked" the photos don't agree with you, so get lost with your hate.

I'm worth few millions you can only dream of.

Bye bye hater
My last reply to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by rosalieene(f): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
WAts special about this house, inukwa!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by chrisbaby24(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmmm...the way I dey c dis guy...maybe nA only him Don progress small for diA family.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

See one way traffic to bedroom.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by oshaosha2014(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guy, you have a very bad mouth, in a funny and factual way though. I wish to give you a knock on the head for your critic of that guy but your write-up makes sense and I am kinda powerless to do that. Anyway, the Op called for the bashing and I don't blame you. Nice write-up there.

ReinaFarine:
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Alwaysking: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Chuka Chuka,,it's Xmas be ready to get rid of this madness,,

make sure you hustle to pack out of that apartment and change properties undecided

new year is around the corner
Please someone should give me that Olosho memes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by AceVentura: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Your mattress is on the floor. Go get a bed, it doesn't cost much.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

And I look at your picture up your profile , I shouldnt have replied you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Emma5097: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:

E concern yu? Lol
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Ogabenma: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by tafabaloo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Student apartment!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
People still dey use rug? Which kain red, red decor be this? My eye wan blind..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.