Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (54537 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Itzurboi(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2017
See problem ooo, how much be house for ghana,.. A 2bedroom flat price is the same for a single room here...
FroshJaynex:
Which kind mumu this guy be self. And I think the person that moved this to FP deserves some insult. I live in a full house in Ghana and you're still living in a room and parlor and all u do is post pic of where u stay like its some achievement. Brain is so far from this baboon

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by gulfer: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2017
That signature shirt again undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by FroshJaynex(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Itzurboi:
See problem ooo, how much be house for ghana,.. A 2bedroom flat price is the same for a single room here...
who the Bleep is you? Don't fucking quote me
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Itzurboi(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Smiles. boy, enjoy your sunday
FroshJaynex:
who the Bleep is you? Don't fucking quote me
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Kellysms(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Was expecting to see some Christmas decor. All I see is chairs, foam and fridge.

two a pair of shoe, cup and cornflakes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by zicoraads: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
ScotFree:

grin. He can choose from the many that are sending him pm right now. The pm's have been flowing in since he posted that small money here. It's a pity we have some hungry girls on nl. Many actually.

There are some wonderful girls here though
It's a pity how? Some people are hungry, fact. It's nothing to say 'it's a pity.' And just like we have girls those who are broke here, so we also have broke guys. Besides, have you ever set up someone in your life? Seeing how being broke is now a sin undecided
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by zicoraads: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1, carry on, mate cheesy Life is series if steps. Fact is, some of the guys and ladies that are saying all sorts here have never even paid rent in their lives. Think is easy to cough out hundreds of thousands and pay rent every year? Then furnish and equip?

Some of you think everyone should live like an Otedola or Dangote in just about five or so years of working. Know how long it took those ones to get where they are?

Legitimate work takes a little bit of time to create wealth. Except of course, y'all want him to go into crime. Since that's all our society celebrates now. Get rich at all costs.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Neoteny(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Apartment ke. This is a room and parlor.

So upon all the ass-kissing emoney no gree buy u bed.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:

It's a pity how? Some people are hungry, fact. It's nothing to say 'it's a pity.' And just like we have girls those who are broke here, so we also have broke guys. Besides, have you ever set up someone in your life? Seeing how being broke is now a sin undecided

Don't quote me again! And to answer your question. YES! I do have two persons in my employ.

Next time read carefully before you make such a 'broad spectrum' conclusion. Once more, don't ever quote me because i will never ever quote you.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by wumi2017(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1:
We are already on the twelfth month of the year and Christmas is days away...
Had to thrash the unwanted stuffs and bring in something new for christmas.

Even if we never blow, we still cool but won't stop pushing .

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble hunmm true talk

Bigger Apartment when it's necessary but right now , living alone is bae.

We don't work hard , We work smart.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by wumi2017(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Neoteny:
Apartment ke. This is a room and parlor.

So upon all the ass-kissing emoney no gree buy u bed.

Chai!
. Bad belle
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=wumi2017 post=62936753][/quote]
You're beautiful smiley
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Neoteny(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2017
wumi2017:
. Bad belle

Lols how?

My toilet is better than his rooms.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by donaldjames24(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
what?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by zicoraads: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2017
ScotFree:

Don't quote me again! And to answer your question. YES! I do have two persons in my employ.

Next time read carefully before you make such a 'broad spectrum' conclusion. Once more, don't ever quote me because i will never ever quote you.
You are the least sensible person on this thread. Imagine this one, who are you to tell me who to quote and not quote? Do I sound like one of the people in your employ?

I don't care if you quote me or not. But don't ever tell anyone on any public forum not to ever quote you again. Who are you?!

And yes, I read carefully. There was no broad spectrum conclusion. It was what you said that I repeated. Maybe next time, think and know the meaning of certain words before you make use of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Asek1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Was expecting to see some Christmas decor. All I see is chairs, foam and fridge.

RENOVATION for Christmas, not DECORATION for Christmas
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Isn't this the same bruv dude who talked about repairing his AC one day like that and that the artisan who was to repair it slept off on his couch?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by legalwebconsult(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by fopishow(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
God forbid, it's a nightmare instead. Puke
Plolly:

in his and ur dream
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Plolly(f): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
fopishow:
God forbid, it's a nightmare instead. Puke
then y did u mention that I will be the first to be bleeped there. see I don't like insulting people online so watch what u say to me please
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Ejanla07: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
airforce1 u dey fall hand.
e be like poverty really did s number on u. una been no get house?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by harizonal123(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Airforce1:

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

You get money and post they will say u are showing off. You nor get money you post them say na insecurity. Don't mind all the -ve comments cos the only thing that is permanent in life is change. I can guarantee you that Max of ten years from now you won't be there. Do not despise the days of little beginning cos the sky is your stepping stone bro. Ride on

#100 Likes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by wumi2017(f): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols how?

My toilet is better than his rooms.
lolz,,,fear God ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by wumi2017(f): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
JennaFree:
Nice renovation. How much did it cost to you? When I renovated my living room in NZ guest house I paid $10K. First I applied to one local company here. Then met with one of their contractors and we discussed the details. All work was finished in 1 month. Here is the result.
,,,hunmm,my dream living room
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Neoteny(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2018
wumi2017:
lolz,,,fear God ooo

Ah swearit.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Ndipe(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2019
A man's house is his castle. Stop being critical.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by toprealman: 4:00am On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

Next time do a before and after stuff. Nice crib
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by toprealman: 4:02am On May 24, 2020
JennaFree:
Nice renovation. How much did it cost to you? When I renovated my living room in NZ guest house I paid $10K. First I applied to one local company here. Then met with one of their contractors and we discussed the details. All work was finished in 1 month. Here is the result.
Your before and after pics should be taken from same vantage point.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Ndipe(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2021
A man's house is his castle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.