Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (54535 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Teewhydalegend: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

Being independent is cool but..
Bitch be humble... You ain't shit
To be honest you are ugly o
If you are the one in your profile picture
No offence

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by kaypeters: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
I was expecting to see a mansion, not room and palour
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by whitebeard(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
How did airforce1 house get here so fast, it just his humble abode rite airforce..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by harriet412(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

Being independent is cool but..
Bitch be humble... You ain't shit

Kikikikikii gringringrin

Btw, is that u on ur dpundecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:
We are already on the twelfth month of the year and Christmas is days away...
Had to thrash the unwanted stuffs and bring in something new for christmas.

Even if we never blow, we still cool but won't stop pushing .

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

Bigger Apartment when it's necessary but right now , living alone is bae.

We don't work hard , We work smart.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

Nairaland noisemaker
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by dview001(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Foul-mouthed unapologetic negro.. dude behaves like a spoilt teenage boy... only cheap b*tches and senseless dudes will applaud you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by GoodiOG(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1 , free haters biko. Ride on and enjoy your like
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Thylord(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Millz404:

Some of him mate dey sleep for parlor for their papa house... E no easy..as long as na him d hustle pay rent

Na small small
like me tongue
Millz404:

Some of him mate dey sleep for parlor for their papa house... E no easy..as long as na him d hustle pay rent

Na small small
like me
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by kwb567: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
What do you do for a living

You can't just pop out of the blue and ask him what he does? It's proper to introduce your self first by stating your occupation, then you can ask what he does for a living E.g I am a doctor, what do you do?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
whitebeard:
How did airforce1 house get here so fast, it just his humble abode rite airforce..!
He don turn celebrity be that o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by whitebeard(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

He don turn celebrity be that o cheesy
grin grin grin abi na grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by kebiArts(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
To be honest you are ugly o If you are the one in your profile picture No offence

ugly get hope die....she worwo to d core........

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by shaybebaby(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Randy91:

This tn again grin grin
Abi nah grin
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Imagine this thread on fp.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:
We are already on the twelfth month of the year and Christmas is days away...
Had to thrash the unwanted stuffs and bring in something new for christmas.

Even if we never blow, we still cool but won't stop pushing .

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

Bigger Apartment when it's necessary but right now , living alone is bae.

We don't work hard , We work smart.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

Mehn I like your apartment. I dont like mine the structure doesn't feel right, my next crib must be spacious for chairs and all.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
shaybebaby:
Abi nah grin

goan check ur HIV status cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by shaybebaby(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Randy91:

goan check ur HIV status cheesy cheesy cheesy

No need. Perhaps you need to?

Stop projecting. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by biacan(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm a virgin
Never had sexx before

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Divay22(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Omo i don late for the party o angry
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Godsate: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
kebiArts:

ugly get hope die....she worwo to d core........
grin
This made me laugh till I got erection.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by shinarlaura(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Teewhydalegend:

To be honest you are ugly o
If you are the one in your profile picture
No offence

Chaiiii. Why did u decide to be wicked grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
You pay your rent yourself.
Most people that'll come here to insult you have never done that for themselves. I only wish you keep your shii to yourself. You're a hard-working young man, that's the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Jagz16(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
na wa oo is obvious you’re still living with your parents
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Bigprick9inches: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
Common small room wey you see you don dey ask stupid questions? Wtf
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by kebiArts(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
grin This made me laugh till I got erection.

nl gals can worwo anyhow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by fragrance2: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
huh!
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Olulinks(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Plolly:
I don't usually comment but guy is it room and parlor self con that u are always posting ehn. Just get a life and act matured. Not hating though
If Airforce1 says mind your business or show us your boyfriend's mansion, what would you reply now? You better leave the guy alone. Abi u dey fall for am small small.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Humility017(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Plolly:
I don't usually comment but guy is it room and parlor self con that u are always posting ehn. Just get a life and act matured. Not hating though
Lol....to folks of this kind they've arrived.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by cybriz82(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Plolly:

Aunty free d guy oo atlis na him dey pay d bill,
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by FroshJaynex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Which kind mumu this guy be self. And I think the person that moved this to FP deserves some insult. I live in a full house in Ghana and you're still living in a room and parlor and all u do is post pic of where u stay like its some achievement. Brain is so far from this baboon

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Showing off is deeply rooted in insecurity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.