Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (54538 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by macaranta(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

Being independent is cool but..
Bitch be humble... You ain't shit

Was bout taking your post seriously till I viewed your dp... And I'm like
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by bolakale30(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Oh my gosh... The way this guy is always hyped on NL... I used to think he was one clean well to do nigger with a big ass apartment having different rooms... And proper furniture..

He lives in a room and palour with outer wiring... So whether he built it or he's tenting the place looks like a ghetto.. He's using the #1000 curtain I used in two hundred level... Matress (not bed) on the floor... And with the way you threw your electronics together... The decor sense of a little boy.

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I frankly didn't see any freshness here though... But it is better than the ones living in daddy's house and snapping pictures of their father's car as show off..

Is that you on your profile picture? Shakespeare was right "appearances are deceptive". I could have taken you for a pastor's daughter and here you are quoting kendrick Lamar. Well...

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
You can see how shallow and myopic the Mods of this forum could be.
How did this make the FP when I posted something educative that couldn't even make the FP?
....and it's folks like you that open ur mouth and blame Politicians and 9ja gov't.

Foolish Mods and Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Follysho707:
You can see how shallow and myopic the Mods of this forum could be.
How did this make the FP when I posted something educative that couldn't even make the FP?
....and it's folks like you that open ur mouth and blame Politicians and 9ja gov't.

Foolish Mods and Lalasticlala.
You call my brother foolish? Ten years ban fall on your moniker angry
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by adecz: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
All this,

Just to penetrate somebody's daughter??

You try...

Try harder next year,

Room & parlour is strictly for Olosho arrangement..

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by 2bam: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
This small apartment makes me remember when I was a bachelor, you are just starting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

You call my brother foolish? Ten years ban fall on your moniker angry

Dat guy too sabi do ojoro na.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by gozzlin: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

Looking at your profile, nobody would suspect you could be this savage.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Rubbiish(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:
You pay your rent yourself.
Most people that'll come here to insult you have never done that for themselves. I only wish you keep your shii to yourself. You're a hard-working young man, that's the truth.
So u think someone who post his siblings pics online can't also post their apartment....continue...

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

And I look at your picture up your profile , I shouldnt have replied you.

Dude, you're an absolute disgrace and eyesore to the REAL hardworkers on this forum. I no kuku blame you... no be ur fault na. Na Lala and some dumb mods wey don give you chance to dey misbehave anyhow for dis forum.

cc; Seun
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
2Direct:
What do you do for a living

I tire ooo. Dis kind person go get legit job... who wan give am job other than animals like him?
The fact it made FP says a lot abt the mods on this forum. Animals lasan.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Chukapage(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

bros the thing tire see face like vulture wey get gonorehea
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Chukapage(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

bros me sef tire see face like vulture wey get gonorehea
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Chuka Chuka,,it's Xmas be ready to get rid of this madness,,

make sure you hustle to pack out of that apartment and change properties undecided

new year is around the corner
this nonsense went to fp..what a shame undecided

You can just imagine... I don't know if Lala or Seun are aware of this madness...
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Angelcute(f): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
*dis guy looks scary.......i hope say lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

bashing ke?

bros theres no bashing again o or havent you heard the bashing and hating all stopped the day he posted pics of N500 bills in 8 bands

the only thing we'll hear from dem pussy ass hoes and broke ass PEN1S caps are advices and comments like

"airforce darl dont u think u red for the bottom half painting woulda been better"

"bros airforce, nice one bro...its too late to fail mehn"

Very true.... that's the frail mentality of poverty stricken 9ja pple.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Chukapage(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:
You pay your rent yourself.
Most people that'll come here to insult you have never done that for themselves. I only wish you keep your shii to yourself. You're a hard-working young man, that's the truth.
seriously??@ dp I no fit sleep again
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by sirfee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

Mtchew
Lovely pics,always be yourself. Don't go extra mile to satisfy people.Always appreciate what you have and keep believing you will surely succeed.The sky is the beginning.

Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Chai!!!

Niggas be broke AF...

I'm sorry, but you're very ugly... No offense pls, I'm just be honest.. Don't know how else to put it politely. Don't be offended

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice one.

Don't end the year without becoming a LandLord.
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Plolly(f): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Olulinks:

If Airforce1 says mind your business or show us your boyfriend's mansion, what would you reply now? You better leave the guy alone. Abi u dey fall for am small small.
I don't need to post what my bf has online for people to know he has arrived. That should be between me and him and other people that knows us. And as for me tripping undecided
Olulinks:

If Airforce1 says mind your business or show us your boyfriend's mansion, what would you reply now? You better leave the guy alone. Abi u dey fall for am small small.
I don't need to post what my bf has online for people to know he has arrived. That should be between me and him and other people that knows us. And as for me tripping
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just by reading d heading I knew whose thread it is undecided

Mumudey angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by fopishow(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
plolly
unapapadeycraze:
i see a female nairalander getting fvcked in that house. who will it be?
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Plolly(f): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
fopishow:
plolly
in his and ur dream
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by geemarock: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
SARS be like...we'll find you Airforce1 grin

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
geemarock:
SARS be like...we'll find you Airforce1 grin
I'm clean grin
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
i see a female nairalander getting fvcked in that house. who will it be?
Nairaland babe don't f*ck on mattress on the floor but rather on bed. We need a little spice up
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Nairaland babe don't f*ck on mattress on the floor but rather on bed. We need a little spice up

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by chukxie(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2017
All the best to you, Airforce1. Very soon you go arrive. NLanders take note of those photos of Airforce1's days of little beginning.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Abimloaded(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Hello bro,
Pls, I'd like to know the app which you used in writing those transparent black background text on these pictures.
I've downloaded enough apps on play store but couldn't get it.
I'll appreciateitf you can assist on that.
Thanks in anticipation.
cc
Airforce1
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Alwaysking: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.