Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (32333 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Nop cause I can't imagine myself living that chubby body of yours till wedding night cheesy

No sir embarassed

So you're saying we'll be furking before we get hitched? grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

So you're saying we'll be furking before we get hitched? grin
Ehmmmm it's like that's not my hand writing cheesy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmmm it's like that's not my hand writing cheesy

C'mon, no sex before marriage is so 80's..

Plus, I just have to be sure you've got that dream pussy, the type that cries when beaten wink
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

C'mon, no sex before marriage is so 80's..

Plus, I just have to be sure you've got that dream pussy, the type that cries when beaten wink
Yeah true but some people still practice it smiley

What the rainbow colours did I hear you say sinz shocked shocked your type will kill someone before her time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Yeah true but some people still practice it smiley

What the rainbow colours did I hear you say sinz shocked shocked your type will kill someone before her time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E nor EPP anybody. Life's too damn short.

I'm serious o, my wife-to-be's pussy will play a major role. I cannot comman marry and still be sleeping outside. I'll be loyal, as long as I'm happy.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

E nor EPP anybody. Life's too damn short.

I'm serious o, my wife-to-be's pussy will play a major role. I cannot comman marry and still be sleeping outside. I'll be loyal, as long as I'm happy.
Too short to be taken serious cheesy

I'm also serious my husband-to-be's di*k must play a major role cause I can't come and be suffering from a dot dick man, I want it to feel in the right places cheesy cause I'll forever be loyal to him cheesy

or I'll cheat on him with this lipsrsealed

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Too short to be taken serious cheesy

I'm also serious my husband-to-be's di*k must play a major role cause I can't come and be suffering from a dot dick man, I want it to feel in the right places cheesy cause I'll forever be loyal to him cheesy

or I'll cheat on him with this lipsrsealed

If that man is me, then you'll be getting a full-course meal, an All You Can Eat dick wink
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

If that man is me, then you'll be getting a full-course meal, an All You Can Eat dick wink
Hahahahahh eat di*k kwa in fact lemme chew it cheesy cheesy

I have already made my intentions know cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Hahahahahh eat di*k kwa in fact lemme chew it cheesy cheesy

I have already made my intentions know cool

You can also slurp and lick it, makes it throb harder! grin

Errm... what intentions
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

You can also slurp and lick it, makes it throb harder! grin

Errm... what intentions
Same way you'll bury your mouth in ***** and lick it cheesy cheesy

Marriage Nah cheesy

What about your girlfriend how has she been lately?
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Same way you'll bury your mouth in ***** and lick it cheesy cheesy

Marriage Nah cheesy

What about your girlfriend how has she been lately?

Oh, so you like it licked? I don't have a problem with that as long as it oils your sexual fulfilment. I'm only there to please wink

You have started again undecided
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

Oh, so you like it licked? I don't have a problem with that as long as it oils your sexual fulfilment. I'm only there to please wink

You have started again undecided
What's I've started again I want to make sure the road is clear so I can proceed undecided
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
What's I've started again I want to make sure the road is clear so I can proceed undecided

Lol, oya proceed. grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

Lol, oya proceed. grin
Sinz I'm shy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

Lol, oya proceed. grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

Lol, oya proceed. grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:

The Queen of the new school shy??

nah...
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

The Queen of the new school shy??

nah...
I want the king of the old school to lead me on cheesy cheesy

Oh yeah cheesy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Fidecoo(m): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2018
amakadihot87:
This guy was actually two timing .........so i wanted to show him i wasnt so happy..........we agreed on going out and spending the night........when it was time i refused moving into his hotel room which he had paid for......he begged and begged i refused and left him there .........since then he stopped calling me
, baddosky!!
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
colossus91:
I bleeped my friends gf uncountable number of times just cus he threatened to bleep my bae.......even at that,the guy's bae was my gf's cousin but kokan aye!! grin
Hmm
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Davidolu2: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
He called my female friend bitch and she replied him asking, if am a bitch, which breed is your mother.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by HairyBalls: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
The two clowns up there should get a room asap undecided
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by horlus(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Daisy17:

My apologies. I shouldn't have made such a rash conclusion.
So I’m just seeing this since 2018. Lol
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by shege45: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2022
telim:
The best way to revenge is to control + Del the person from your mind and work hard to be successful in life.
Also 2019 is taken like forever to show up, the evil party "APC" might have conspired with the devil to slow down Nigerian time.
this is 2022 lol
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by sylve11: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
BUHARIISCURSED:
So where is the revenge as you no FVCK am, toto na toto but all get unique taste

Go blow the gal and come and edit this rubbish you wrote, karma is still waiting to be served you only did kar go and add ma

grin cheesy grin cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by sylve11: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
DRISKLEF:
grin grin grin

I laughed tire reading what that guy wrote there. grin cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by sylve11: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
ourchoice:
The only best way to payback your enemies or those who hurt you is to become very successful in what you do

That is it o cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by sylve11: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2023
CastedAyo:

Try and learn how to write

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.