Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (32326 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
That reminds me I've forgotten you said you're taking me to the bank next week to make me your next of kin..... shocked undecided cool
oya come to my house
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
oya come to my house
I hope it's an estate and there's 24hrs stand by electricity cause I can't stand the heat cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
I hope it's an estate and there's 24hrs stand by electricity cause I can't stand the heat cool
why you come dey black in complexion if heat no dey do u?
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
why you come dey black in complexion if heat no dey do u?
Melanin popping wink
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Melanin popping wink
if u get money, you go just dey fair like mango
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
if u get money, you go just dey fair like mango
Love my colour wink
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Love my colour wink
ways your colour?
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Edemaya: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2018
P
scobaba:
When i was a banker, my boss dint just like me, even if we were birthday mates. He thought i was bleeping one chic in customer service he was after.

He used to call me out during morning meetings to stand in the middle of the banking hall. He will then tell the entire staff that i'm the dullest UNN graduate he has ever seen. I was writing ICAN then and had to write my last paper twice. He always referred to that paper i failed as his reason for calling me dull, but the entire office knew it had to do with the chic. I later lost the job during the banking crisis of 2009, heard the dude penciled my name himself.
2013, got into oil and gas. Bought a brand new 2014 model Hyundai Elantra in 2014, drove it with all the nylon still on the seat from Abuja to my former office in Warri on a working day. Right before staff and customers, i politely asked him to bless the car for me as ' my former oga'.

Best revenge!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Edemaya: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2018
ibietela2:
Snubbing a snubber

So that they know how it is!! cheesy cheesy. I know they would feel the pain more.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 4:52am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
ways your colour?
Black beauty cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by pimper24: 5:09am On Feb 11, 2018
He's from Senegal and I'm Nigerian. African brothers and we called our corner on campus "the hood". They knew us together as we did almost everything together. The difference between us was that he was boxed up, He was gainfully employed while I was getting funding from home. He had narrated his escapades with white chics who he said he slept with in turns. He would chat me up each time one of them left his room on campus. For one Indian girl, he said was ugly but he used her to cool off.

I came to class one morning and he said he forgot his wallet at the Cafeteria the previous night, that he had approached the attendants but no trace of the wallet. I suggested we look other places which we did to no avail. The next day, an attendant in same Cafeteria called him that she saw the wallet inside a drawer near her counter. We all celebrated the news especially when nothing was lost.

Days after, I noticed people started avoiding me in the class. I first tagged it racism as majority of the people that would avoid my company were whites, of course they were majority in the class, but why me of all the black dudes? I developed thick skin until one night, I was sitting on the lawn drinking some wine I bought with a meal ticket I got from a friend. Same Indian lady that my nigga described as a sex machine sighted me from a distance and called me that she was coming.

My nigga had traveled to NY to regularise his leave, he worked with UN. "Naima later joined me sharing in my red drink." why did you steal Markely 's wallet? ". My whole being froze. My guy had gone to tell everyone that I was the person that took his wallet and that when I noticed he was seriously searching for it, I returned it to the Cafe. He went ahead to describe Nigerians as criminals because he had a lot of Nigerian friends at the UN. I called him and he said he was passed off by my "act" that I should have told him I needed money, and that he was going to tell me all these when he's back to campus. Which act and why would I steal your money? and the line went dead.

I immediately divulged all he told me about the Indian girl and how her back side always reminded him of truck drivers that sit long hours while driving. And that he slept with her however he liked. For other girls, I got their numbers and sent them their own messages. I also sent his chats not only on the girls but a fake medical lie he told to get a resit in an exam he missed. That I sent to the Admin officers.

Apart from disciplinary measures from. Schools, there was an immediate gang up to deal with my guy. I did not know how the news reached him. He did not come back to campus till the end of our Programme. He sent fake medical report again and was given an extra year to clear himself. Till date, he hadn't completed his Programme.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Feb 11, 2018
pimper24:
He's from Senegal and I'm Nigerian. African brothers and we called our corner on campus "the hood". They knew us together as we did almost everything together. The difference between us was that he was boxed up, He was gainfully employed while I was getting funding from home. He had narrated his escapades with white chics who he said he slept with in turns. He would chat me up each time one of them left his room on campus. For one Indian girl, he said was ugly but he used her to cool off.

I came to class one morning and he said he forgot his wallet at the Cafeteria the previous night, that he had approached the attendants but no trace of the wallet. I suggested we look other places which we did to no avail. The next day, an attendant in same Cafeteria called him that she saw the wallet inside a drawer near her counter. We all celebrated the news especially when nothing was lost.

Days after, I noticed people started avoiding me in the class. I first tagged it racism as majority of the people that would avoid my company were whites, of course they were majority in the class, but why me of all the black dudes? I developed thick skin until one night, I was sitting on the lawn drinking some wine I bought with a meal ticket I got from a friend. Same Indian lady that my nigga described as a sex machine sighted me from a distance and called me that she was coming.

My nigga had traveled to NY to regularise his leave, he worked with UN. "Naima later joined me sharing in my red drink." why did you steal Markely 's wallet? ". My whole being froze. My guy had gone to tell everyone that I was the person that took his wallet and that when I noticed he was seriously searching for it, I returned it to the Cafe. He went ahead to describe Nigerians as criminals because he had a lot of Nigerian friends at the UN. I called him and he said he was passed off by my "act" that I should have told him I needed money, and that he was going to tell me all these when he's back to campus. Which act and why would I steal your money? and the line went dead.

I immediately divulged all he told me about the Indian girl and how her back side always reminded him of truck drivers that sit long hours while driving. And that he slept with her however he liked. For other girls, I got their numbers and sent them their own messages. I also sent his chats not only on the girls but a fake medical lie he told to get a resit in an exam he missed. That I sent to the Admin officers.

Apart from disciplinary measures from. Schools, there was an immediate gang up to deal with my guy. I did not know how the news reached him. He did not come back to campus till the end of our Programme. He sent fake medical report again and was given an extra year to clear himself. Till date, he hadn't completed his Programme.
nice one brother.. I love this.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2018
I have no choice but to share mine:
I asked this certain girl out on a date, we agreed to meet at a particular spot on the agreed day. So on that day, she told me we should move it to somewhere close( mind you, I was already at the place), I agreed once again, so I went to the place, ordered for something light to pass the time till she came.
I waited for more than 20 mins, kept calling her line, she wasn't picking. I just chilled(thought probably her phone would be in her hand bag). About 30 mins later, she sent me a text she couldn't make it, that she fell asleep, I should reschedule it to the next day (she didn't even apologise). I was so mad, I left my meal unfinished, stormed out and went straight home to play game (only FPS can calm my nerves when angry).

Fast forward to few months, while I was taking a stroll with my friend, she was coming the opposite direction with her friends on the other side of the road,then she smiled, waved and said 'hi'. I just looked at her, hissed and walked past.
Gaddamn, she was so embarrassed. She stopped talking to me, I had stopped talking to her months back.

I didn't plan on doing what I did, but I was so pained because she didn't even try to apologise for standing me up, and wasting over 2 hours of my time.
I didn't have a crush on her but I thought she was different from other girls I have dated or gone out on dates with and that's what made me pick interest in her.

I wouldn't call it revenge yet because I never carry out wetin dey my mind unless she apologises.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by masks(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2018
laivwire:
Yeah, we all know karma is a b***h but sometimes we like to handle shit ourselves.

I'll shoot first. There was this lady I tried running her package sometime ago. Slightly endowed behind but face was just there. She was kind of quiet too. She worked a small a detailed at shoprite (that wasn't where i met her though but I need to state it).

Long story short this girl showed me fire. I wasn't a sucker at this game but this girl was trying to play with my senses. She has a boyfriend, she'll take me as a friend bla bla.She can't date me but wanted to spend my money. Talk of friendzoning.

The final straw came after she repeated this deed a third time. We planned on hanging out that evening and after driving over 30km from my place to pick her at work, she hops in and say she she's tired, I should drive her home. Her home was just about 2km away from Shoprite. I was mad and I didn't call again but my mind wanted revenge.

*who the hell does she think she's is anyway

So about 3 weeks later, I called up a friend, big massively endowed and curvy girl who wanted something serious but I wasn't down. We hooked up and went shopping, where else If not shoprite.

All eyes were on usher. We packed the trolley full and madam was all over me. Lol. I saved the Personal healthcare aisle for last. Didn't take long before I sighted the ugly biatch, walking up and down and sweating and dancing like popcorn in frying pan.

I looked in her general direction but I acted like I didn't see her. I only looked over her head like Shebs no dey dere. I could see defeat in her eyes.

We checked out and that was it.

Share your stories guys?
haha haha... too much American film
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Georgesudosen(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2018
... Typing
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Mypeople2(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2018
scobaba:
When i was a banker, my boss dint just like me, even if we were birthday mates. He thought i was bleeping one chic in customer service he was after.

He used to call me out during morning meetings to stand in the middle of the banking hall. He will then tell the entire staff that i'm the dullest UNN graduate he has ever seen. I was writing ICAN then and had to write my last paper twice. He always referred to that paper i failed as his reason for calling me dull, but the entire office knew it had to do with the chic. I later lost the job during the banking crisis of 2009, heard the dude penciled my name himself.
2013, got into oil and gas. Bought a brand new 2014 model Hyundai Elantra in 2014, drove it with all the nylon still on the seat from Abuja to my former office in Warri on a working day. Right before staff and customers, i politely asked him to bless the car for me as ' my former oga'.
Hahaahaha bad guy you too much
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by ibietela2(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Edemaya:

So that they know how it is!! cheesy cheesy. I know they would feel the pain more.

Na so
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
horlus:

If you know how much this guy went away with you would not even be happy I gave him my attention
omo d guy Bleep up no be small leave Im fellow naija go dey spend for Indian gal
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by olowobaba10: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
IS LAI MOHAMMED YOUR UNCLE?
boolet:
It was a funny instant one. When I just got to New York some years back, I didn't know my way around so I decided to ask for help from a worker at the subway.

Me: Please where is the platform for trains going to Manhattan(with my heavy accent)

Her: You mean Manhattan (mn̩hætn̩)?

Her attitude was mad, she pointed to the platform with unconcern and walked away. I took out my pen and wrote Adámásingbà on a piece of paper and approached her like the naive African boy looking for directions.

Me: Could you please pronounce this for me?

Her: Ather-...(jaw drops)

Me: Don't stress, that is Yoruba (chuckle and walk away)

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by ashjay001(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:
The only payback I have done so far and kept at, is setting them up for the truth later on while they think I was a fool at the time and make sure I leave them with a wrong perception of who I truly am.

It has never failed me! cool

Seriously, tired of that sh*t! The truth always gets back to me, without even trying to know! And, karma always visits, even when I cant be bothered.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by scobaba: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
pimper24:

In mortal Kombat we call it ...... Fatality grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Virus777: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Revolva:
my own plenty...especially with girls......myne the last two

one usess babe i suspected to be olosho in disguise....female artist based in PH....scammed me of money after i sent her to take a bus to lagos from PH...cos i wanna give her a platform a show which she will perform.....because.she de claim love sweet mouthed me washed me...the day she was suppose to show up the fool did not was giving me useless excuses...lies....i asked her when is she coming....she just de talk rubbish

..she even had to open a whatsapp video showing me money on her bed claiming she is not broke....i just para....if u were not broke so why should i pay for ur tfare...she started lieing so many lies that she cant make it to lag.....her pastor ..called her..her producer called ....omo i warned her with threats. ..she fear she blocked me on whatapp three times....i followed her up with text messages.....i told her that efcc is gonna traced her acc...to her i ave reported her acc for scam......see threat the fool i was even helping to promote her music just cos of love..i never knew she was playing me...she sent me back my money ...d third day....she deleted me..on whatspp..later added me again she started beggin me...i laff...her. toild her to block me back...i dont need her....till date...she has blocked me

anoda one is still the same.similar to this....a gal i was even trying to encourage,,,...i never knew she was using me...she has a boyfriend which i asked her...before i started dating her...later i found she....has..cos she gave me ..her facebook password...even gave me her sisters own....so i can use to promote her music.....as well cos she has more dan 5000 friends on fb she is not that active on there only to upload foto and open teeth like goat that what they know...

later i found she uploaded her foto with the guy on whatapp as we were chatting...i asked who is dis dude..i discover that in her fb inbox.....the dude always call her baby n i used her fb to access the guys wall...it was d guy ...i saw all....infact the tin pain me and this babe was good...i ask her she said she is not dating....him that he is the producer dat helped her that they just went out she is doing it to gain favour to get free studio sessions....later again i asked her why did d fb password change the idiot started lieing again that she login her fb in her senior brother phone..that she forgot to logout..that her senior brother was reading her messages and started feeling she and her sister are doing runs..olosho...biz....i said so how come ur sister password of her fb also changed the same time......i weak..
.see idiot that i was showing the light....never knew she was using me....everytime credit...she wanna do hair...i even tried sent her money few time...broke ass fool....

yesterday i uploaded bulk money on my whatsapp status....i snapped ..na so d fool..whatapp me...i laf her i told her..she should not worry bout me...she was saying she cared....i laff her..she now said she never knew she was dating me..dat i liked her so much......i den said to her shame on her... lies n xcuses..wey no weight

why do ladies lie..a lot..i ave dashed her bar...infact her pay back is her song is under my monetization power on digital platform..i will claim all d money she made soon....n recover myself...

Hmm, you sound like someone who tries to buy love with money.

Have you ever approached a lady in real life? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Virus777: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
PotatoSalad:
She told me I was broke and that she will Never date me. This happened in my Final year in school lol.
I don't talk much, so i removed her from Facebook.
Added her back this January and she accepted immediately. I guess she went through my profile and timeline. Next thing i saw on messenger was 'hi baby, long time o. You have really changed' grin grin
Now she wants to come visit me.
Some people no dey try seriously hahahaha

Obviously you were thinking of her all through those years, you couldn't get her off your mind. You hadn't really moved on. That's why you added her back this year.

She will still chop your money.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by boolet: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
olowobaba10:
IS LAI MOHAMMED YOUR UNCLE?
Are you a descendant of Thomas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
This guy was actually two timing .........so i wanted to show him i wasnt so happy..........we agreed on going out and spending the night........when it was time i refused moving into his hotel room which he had paid for......he begged and begged i refused and left him there .........since then he stopped calling me
Clap for yourself.
Well done,, class go.!!
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
u get big yarnsh?
U no well true true.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by dingbang(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
tk4rd:
U no well true true.
na play tinz na grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by ashjay001(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tozara:
Would you attempt vengeance if I stoned one of your eyes and made you blind?

Hehehe. All LIES. Coming from someone that pays back even petty insults on nairaland, and gets people banned when the post hurts her. Nothing personal though, just what I've observed, and I have to state it to make my point----if you can get hurt by such petty things and try to get back at the offender, is it plausible that you'd really forgive an evil deed of far greater magnitude, move on and let the person get away, no matter how much it hurts?

Would anyone believe that?

There's nothing petty about vengeance. Most of us indulge in it. And it's just fine.

If you guys say we shouldn't pay back evil, then let's get rid of our justice system and start forgiving the evil others have done to us, forgetting their crimes, and moving on with our lives.

You can say avenging PETTY things is petty, but vengeance per se is not. People should be paid back and made to enjoy/suffer the results/consequences of their actions.

U get time fa! Immediately I saw her post, I was amazed at d hypocrisy! Mere insults on nl, n she will be raining fire n brimstones, yet here, claiming matured! Na so all of them be, fake pple.

Very few humans will get hurt n wont seek or pray for revenge!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by amakadihot87(f): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
tk4rd:
Clap for yourself.
Well done,, class go.!!
...........are you nursery school teacher??
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I have no choice but to share mine:
I asked this certain girl out on a date, we agreed to meet at a particular spot on the agreed day. So on that day, she told me we should move it to somewhere close( mind you, I was already at the place), I agreed once again, so I went to the place, ordered for something light to pass the time till she came.
I waited for more than 20 mins, kept calling her line, she wasn't picking. I just chilled(thought probably her phone would be in her hand bag). About 30 mins later, she sent me a text she couldn't make it, that she fell asleep, I should reschedule it to the next day (she didn't even apologise). I was so mad, I left my meal unfinished, stormed out and went straight home to play game (only FPS can calm my nerves when angry).

Fast forward to few months, while I was taking a stroll with my friend, she was coming the opposite direction with her friends on the other side of the road,then she smiled, waved and said 'hi'. I just looked at her, hissed and walked past.
Gaddamn, she was so embarrassed. She stopped talking to me, I had stopped talking to her months back.

I didn't plan on doing what I did, but I was so pained because she didn't even try to apologise for standing me up, and wasting over 2 hours of my time.
I didn't have a crush on her but I thought she was different from other girls I have dated or gone out on dates with and that's what made me pick interest in her.

I wouldn't call it revenge yet because I never carry out wetin dey my mind unless she apologises.
You have no choice.??
For Real.??
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........are you nursery school teacher??
Your comment really called for a very big "nursery school" applauding.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
boolet:
Are you a descendant of Thomas?
FINISH HIM.!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Porn Is A Lie! 10 Dark Secrets About The Industry That You Must Know [photos] / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.