Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot (10326 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by Sheunma: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen u opened the first thread about this ur house i ignored it but it's like the thing don dey enter ur head

1. U are living in a one bedroom apartment
2. Na rug dey ur floor(who still uses rug nowadays?)
3. Ur curtain na 1980 American void
4. Ur foam na student foam wen flat like egg wen dem fry
5. Ur refrigerator na student refrigerator wen dem dey sell 28k
6. Chair is not even a complete set which is usually a 3seater, a 2seater & 1single

Not saying living in this low grade apartment is bad o but flaunting it on social media is total foolishness
embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by MCzubby247(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen u opened the first thread about this ur house i ignored it but it's like the thing don dey enter ur head

1. U are living in a one bedroom apartment
2. Na rug dey ur floor(who still uses rug nowadays?)
3. Ur curtain na 1980 American void
4. Ur foam na student foam wen flat like egg wen dem fry
5. Ur refrigerator na student refrigerator wen dem dey sell 28k
6. Chair is not even a complete set which is usually a 3seater, a 2seater & 1single

Not saying living in this low grade apartment is bad o but flaunting it on social media is total foolishness
I beg pack well jor.
hater spotted.
that's just to show you the impact(mbs wasted) airforce1 has made in this forum you too can do same rather hating.
the guy made it clear that he's not rich but up coming why hating?
na this kind thing dey make me slap pesin
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
MCzubby247:

hmmm, we will be glad to know, so that when we see pre- pics we won't open mouth like Argentina 2-4 Nigerian win
Lol
Lol.. Don't worry. He's handsome wink
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by klenton(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=MCzubby247 post=62938980] I beg pack well jor. hater spotted.

ur the one to pack well celebrating mediocrity
i cant sleep in that ops house with foam on the flour
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by MCzubby247(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=klenton post=62943366][/quote]
must everybody be a superstar?
the young man knows how hard it took him to acquire that level he is.
I don't celebrate mediocre.
but was in that level wayback 2009 in gwagwalada man
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by tmx21(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol,is that an apartment? ?more like a store undecided
hahahaha! badt girl... this got me! Airforce1 nice pat you've got.
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by dukeprince50: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitebeard:
That's UC news amigo..! grin it whitebeard asin beard not bead.!

Enjoy ur fame bro..!
are you a fan of the pirate whitebeard?
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by whitebeard(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
dukeprince50:
are you a fan of the pirate whitebeard?
ace death was painful..!
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by dukeprince50: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitebeard:
ace death was painful..!
oh im also a fan, are you up to date with the manga? the sanji moments? and the wedding cake?
Re: Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot by whitebeard(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
dukeprince50:
oh im also a fan, are you up to date with the manga? the sanji moments? and the wedding cake?
is it the big mum part, haven't been following lately grin school and stuff, but I would resume early next year ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Hottest Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p / I Hate Housework And Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.