Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (23255 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by billyG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right
so atiku was there watching when buhari was denied multiple visas,if atiku is not corrupt let his get a US visa & enter usa to proof critics wrong.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
The worst and the bad in a ding-dong battle.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by TijaniAbu: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari was not banned? But America refused to issue him a visa until he became president on diplomatic passport. Buhari is a liar, deceptive dictator.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by godox2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

When shall we get there? When shall Saint Buhari purge himself of ethnical biase, blatant corruption and disrespect of rule of law?

I know we shall get there, do you have patience? I you don't have it sorry. I have mentioned the qualities for us to get there, but it is like you are going towards the opposite. All those things you mentioned above are your mindset, you will not understand until you take them out of your mind if you do that you will be able to analyse well. The I will take you serious and bring out the star in you. I was once like you.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
godox2:

I know we shall get there, do you have patience? I you don't have it sorry. I have mentioned the qualities for us to get there, but it is like you are going towards the opposite. All those things you mentioned above are your mindset, you will not understand until you take them out of your mind if you do that you will be able to analyse well. The I will take you serious and bring out the star in you. I was once like you.

I don't need you to intoxicate me with your "star".
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by godox2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

I don't need you to intoxicate me with your "star".
Thanks.

People perish for lack of knowledge. I don't know everything and would have love to learn from you. How will I learn now that you are backing out without convincing me to reason like you? Argument is another way of learning what ordinarily not possible.
Please don't go, let's learn from each other. Only if you had know my star, yuo would have loved to be intoxicated with it.
Bye Remember, Jesus Loves You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) / It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.