Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (90992 Views)

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by fopishow(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Keep blowing your trumpet both directly and indirectly grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

Who would have also thought NwaAmaikpe is an exemplary family man with two Ph.Ds and a mass employer of labour?
Who?
It's even funny when I see some of my employees here whose IDs I know calling me jobless.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by bleckzy(f): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
so Instead of Duncan to give his sister all d money he has been "mistakenly" receiving or "finding" he left her to steal.... i doubt she is his sister sha even tho she does look like him
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Pidginwhisper: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

My lovely friend. How have you been?
Been good, and yourself?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Alhkerimu(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
what??
I become gape within me when i see this post, could this be true?. Then if this is true who are we to blame, is it duncan mighty or her elder sister who lack scruptle...
I'm not suprised by her elder sister act, people like her are in every families always trying to bring family name into mud.
As for duncan mighty, pls don't pay attention to what fans may brevit about these for they have ample person like your sister in their family but they will never admit.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by x5jakuzzy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Stop forcing yourself to be like "NwaAmaikpe"
You mustn't emulate him to get the attention you've been seeking for!

Stop reasoning from your armpit while typing!!!

There is a between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!
omo this one weak me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Alezy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Who would have also thought NwaAmaikpe is an exemplary family man with two Ph.Ds and a mass employer of labour?
Who?
It's even funny when I see some of my employees here whose IDs I know calling me jobless.

With that said,
u no dey reason well at all guy.

If this story is true at all, dosnt mean that Duncan don't have those things u see, he is from a royal family, that might be his distance sister or cousin which I even doubt. These kind of families are rampant amongst the ikwerre ppl.

Another thing is, u don't know what must have transpired BTW the families let's say her mom and Duncan's mum because they can't be from same mother.

Lastly, Duncan is very well to do, that I know of atleast, and yes he got his wife a car. Let's say his dad got married to 4 wives and had other children out of wedlock, how many brothers and sisters do u think Duncan can really pull off the street? Infact that's if they want to be pulled of in the first place.

So don't just conclude my friend, there is more to every story u read here. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by famiebee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
The way blogger write stories self, what if the lady is not the singer sibling, please what would have been the caption Or will it be on the front page here? Abeg na hustle the lady dey do oooo, tho I never like stealing but everyone has one work or the other, if she no go hustle now people go say she is lazy

My view tho.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by sloopyy: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=62924726] shocked

Stealing and criminality runs in her family.

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).
Why can’t you live a life of your own, instead of trying to follow someone else’s stupid and narrow path? Catch some sense man....

Shameless family!

She ought to have suffered same fate as the Alu4 guys.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Been good, and yourself?
I've been good too. How are the kids? Hope they are doing well too?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

When you refer to the Aluu 4, are you insinuating she should be wrongly prosecuted? I'm confused here... Can somebody pls deliver some 3 HOT slaps to this Fool? ... on behalf of all human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Hier(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes o.. 100% Adan all the way. I'll start laughing even before he starts talking grin. Dude is just so funny.

Adan happen to be a room mate in school, together with Chinko, in Oau, though I really don't follow them that much.

It was a friend that made me know Adan was a comedian, like, he loves his videos, and I'm always like, and I know one Adan too, and it turn out to be the one.

Adan was always funny and lively, its been long I saw his videos, does he still produce those skit.

My mind is more on God, no time like that again
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by amakadihot87(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
If she really told the shop keepers that she is Duncan's sister then she is a fool......why would she drag her brothers name in d mud with a crime she commited .......she could have kept her calm and just begged for forgiveness......not withstanding her actions were too bad

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hier:

Adan happen to be a room mate in school, together with Chinko, in Oau, though I really don't follow them that much.

It was a friend that made me know Adan was a comedian, like, he loves his videos, and I'm always like, and I know one Adan too, and it turn out to be the one.

Adan was always funny and lively, its been long I saw his videos, does he still produce those skit.

My mind is more on God, no time like that again
Yes, he's still into comedy skit. I'm following him on Instagram. @ogbeniadan. I'm also striving to build my spiritual life. Everyone needs to.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Dboyz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Stop forcing yourself to be like "NwaAmaikpe"
You mustn't emulate him to get the attention you've been seeking for!

Stop reasoning from your armpit while typing!!!

There is a between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!

Reasoning from Armpit...dis one weak me.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
she looks like duncan mighty.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by sloopyy: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings). Why can’t you live a life of your own, instead of trying to follow someone else’s stupid and narrow path?try Catch some sense man...

Shameless family!

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by ClitoPen: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
"She claimed"....has the family confirmed her a member or even Dmighty acknowledge her as a relative?

Hope she is not one of them reputation destroyers....but if it turns out to be true,....hmmm, I rest my case
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by ClitoPen: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by bencynthgreat: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
I'm just speechless. Shame just dey catch me for Wene mighty.
The level of ur gullibility baffles me
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Hier(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes, he's still into comedy skit. I'm following him on Instagram. @ogbeniadan. I'm also striving to build my spiritual life. Everyone needs to.

Am not on Instagram

I will suggest you get Christian books that address whatever you need help on

It will help sis

Like Joyce Meyer's podcast are not bad though, like you play then on your phone via whatever medium you desire.

I want to recommend a book for you, or should I recommend a thread
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by kiddapunk: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
she's ugly so I believe
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hier:

Am not on Instagram

I will suggest you get Christian books that address whatever you need help on

It will help sis

Like Joyce Meyer's podcast are not bad though, like you play then on your phone via whatever medium you desire.

I want to recommend a book for you, or should I recommend a thread
A thread will be preferable. Thank you
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by deepwater(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why do we derive so much joy tearing others down?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Hier(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
A thread will be preferable. Thank you
okay, just a minute

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Dronedude(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
bright007:
Her village people finally got her

She looks like one of the village people.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by blackbeau1(f): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,
he may have all those. It doesn't necessarily mean he gives his family money .
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hier:

okay, just a minute
Okay

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Hier(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Okay
Meditate on Luke 18:1
That will be all ma, till we see again
see also Is26:3
Night
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hier:

Meditate on Luke 18:1
That will be all ma, till we see again
see also Is26:3
Night
Thank you sir. I'll check it out

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Hier(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Thank you sir. I'll check it out
Glory
I love music
I sleep listening to them
Gospel songs sha, I wake up, and I'm light

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
DIS NEWS NA FUFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.