Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (91026 Views)

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Stop forcing yourself to be like "NwaAmaikpe"
You mustn't emulate him to get the attention you've been seeking for!

Stop reasoning from your armpit while typing!!!

There is a between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!

He just mirrors a lot of Nigerians.

Always trying to parasite from someone's else original ideas.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by gare2510(m): 4:18am On Dec 03, 2017
All this one on top social media story you have not verified, what of if it's a lie, have u been accused wrongly before, you know the pain. #Thinkb4Utype#

[quote cry author=NwaAmaikpe post=62926461] shocked

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by blackface123: 4:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Anybody can say anything.These people fight themselves dirty,anyhow they can use to bring down a person.Even if she is Were"s sister,why should his name be dragged into the matter.Will he follow her the cell?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by kabaka1: 4:34am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
fine girl like this the thief. Blame buhari
lol!
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 4:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

Who are these insignificant twats quoting me? Abeg face ya front. angry
Skelewu, you have the fits to call someone insignificant
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by rOsy247(f): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

Besides that, most of these so called rich men are usually tight fisted. They don't help their relatives, yet when people know you are related to them, they'll assume u are also rich, not knowing that the rich fella is damn tight fisted. They don't help their relatives.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by vioment: 5:36am On Dec 03, 2017
May God heal her. Hopefully she is not spiteful towards her brother, and he can work with her to stop or educe this type of nuance. Hopefully she is not a lazy and entitled type.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by baby124: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2017
She looks like him and she is very stupid. Old fool. Why mention his name? They were probably taking her to the cell and she decided to shout that she knows somebody. The brother should leave her there or she will come out and disgrace him again. At least they will feed her in police cell.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by benjyyyyy07: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2017
you guys shouldn't be too carried a away.. confirm she is related to duncan mighty before you guys start bashing him....... no chill zone in this country at all... nobody should be embarrassed like that celebrity or not

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by uglodoh(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Alezy:
u no dey reason well at all guy.

If this story is true at all, dosnt mean that Duncan don't have those things u see, he is from a royal family, that might be his distance sister or cousin which I even doubt. These kind of families are rampant amongst the ikwerre ppl.

Another thing is, u don't know what must have transpired BTW the families let's say her mom and Duncan's mum because they can't be from same mother.

Lastly, Duncan is very well to do, that I know of atleast, and yes he got his wife a car. Let's say his dad got married to 4 wives and had other children out of wedlock, how many brothers and sisters do u think Duncan can really pull off the street? Infact that's if they want to be pulled of in the first place.

So don't just conclude my friend, there is more to every story u read here. Thanks

The headline of the story does not tally with the story.

It was the woman that said that she was Duncan Mighty sister which was not confirmed by the facebook user before posting.

The word alleged was also used by the facebook.

I do not know why people do not read between lines before posting comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by alfred007(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Crixina(f): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Larrey:
I think they look alike
That was the first thing that came to mind.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Basic123: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Kenzico:
grin
Liars!
She can't be Wene mighty sister!
CAN'T YOU SEE THE RESEMBLANCE

THE WOMAN NA "PORT HARCOURT FIRST SISTER OR DAUGHTER" grin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Basfaq(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2017
miqos02:
Wow
What is wow here ,must you be forced to type out if reasoning undecided grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by onadana: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

She ought to have suffered same fate as the Alu4 guys.

I deliver you from the spirit of senseless ness.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by onadana: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2017
gare2510:
All this one on top social media story you have not verified, what of if it's a lie, have u been accused wrongly before, you know the pain. #Thinkb4Utype#

unsubstantiated...see the reason after all this long epistle you got only one like.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2017
If this is true, It's a shame on Duncan side oh.
Stop Living Fake life, Ororo Nor be Crude Oil.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by guru90: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Shame the catch me here...... Total disgrace to her family and especially Duncan mighty.

Please, kindly say No to stealing....... It is only bring public shame and public disgrace.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Ochinex(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2017
anochuko01:
why must you copy what the poster above you said
talk your own. you too copy copy grin

grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by udemzyudex(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2017
The reason why all this rubbish is happening is because, all this entertainment bloggers post rubbish on their blog and go free, still waiting for the day one blogger will go to jail for posting rubbish on his or her blog.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Angelcute(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

I lost access to my nairaland account email. Could you please send to: gozzman777@yahoo.com

God bless you abundantly as you do. smiley
alright
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by teflonjake(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Kobicove:
She just brought shame upon the family big time undecided

How if I may ask?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by miqos02(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Basfaq:
What is wow here ,must you be forced to type out if reasoning undecided grin
deal with it
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

There is a different between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!

You saved me the trouble of saying this.

It goes out to all the NwaAmaikpe wannabes on nairaland.

While I personally do not agree with certain things that go on in that mind of his, he brings a different spectrum to certain issues. And many times he says the things going on in our minds that we simply just can't say because we want to be '' politically correct''. This turns out to be a little refreshing when someone has spoken what we couldn't.

I am not saying he is the only person on earth that is this way. However, it is easy to see how after he started, a lot of people are now going his way.

Question is, should we be happy that people are now free to say what they want and feel and think, following NwaAmaikpe? Or should we be cross that people are copying him?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by thrillionaire(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2017
NEHLIVE:
SEE ALL HER PHOTOS HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/duncan-mighty-elder-sister-caught-stealing-at-a-shop-in-port-harcourt
See all her photos, to do what with The ones shared by op isn't enough ehh?

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Might be the same person, creating another name for himself. I even thought he was the one when I read the comment.

There is a different between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Might be the same person, creating another name for himself. I even thought he was the one when I read the comment.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Arckeen: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
fine girl like this the thief. Blame buhari
fine girl? Wetin u dey talk sef!
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Gkemz: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2017
She just wanna drag Duncan mighty's name to the mud. Duncan mighty why did you abandon your sister.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by dotedote: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2017
THE RESEMBLANCE IS ALL I SEE. JUST TOO MUCH. HE NEEDS TO SPEAK ON THIS.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Boyooosa(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

Who are these insignificant twats quoting me? Abeg face ya front. angry
Broke dude forming celeb, ur pf is boring bro.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by MrSea(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
You are very stupid for calling out Those four innocent guys killed in Alu
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Stealing and criminality runs in her family.

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

She ought to have suffered same fate as the Alu4 guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.